6 Best Hotels To Stay In Cochrane Alberta – Top Hotel Reviews
Cochrane Alberta is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cochrane Alberta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cochrane Alberta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cochrane Alberta. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cochrane Alberta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cochrane Alberta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Cochrane Alberta:
Super 8 Hotel & Suites – Cochrane
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Super 8 Hotel & Suites – Cochrane offers accommodations in Cochrane.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Calgary is 21 miles from Super 8 Hotel & Suites – Cochrane, and Airdrie is 22 miles away. Calgary Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- terrible stale muffins, frozen eggs or waffles, breakfast was terrible not even worth advertising.
- The hotel was not busy so we got upgraded which was lovely.
- The in floor heating where the bathroom tiles were kind to your feet during the night.
- The pillows on the bed were really nice and the water pressure in the shower was fantastic.
- The hot tub was nice and hot, with decent jets. Lots of above floor electrical outlets for all our ‘gadgets’. The front desk person was excellent, and very helpful.
Days Inn and Suites Cochrane
This Cochrane hotel is located in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. The pet-friendly hotel offers an indoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking.Days Inn and Suites Cochrane features cable TV and a work desk in all guest rooms. Rooms also provide an alarm clock and ironing facilities.A continental breakfast is served daily at the Cochrane Days Inn. A gym and laundry facilities are also available.Downtown Cochrane with within a 5-minute drive of the Days Inn. The Cochrane Community Health Centre is 1.9 miles away.
- The bed was comfortable and staff were all very welcoming
- By the second night, the staff addressed my inadequate room, made a bad situation much better. My improved room made up for the first night, except for the fact that I couldn’t figure out how to turn off the fan. It blew cold air no matter what I did, in the middle of January! Perhaps a small sign with instructions would help.
- Good breakfast. Good location. Lots of pillows. Nice view out the window of a park and kids were skating on a pond.
- We had a great time at the pool, everything was very clean, nice sized rooms and bathrooms, breakfast bacon was great, staff was friendly and helpful.
- It was quiet, friendly staff, easy to find, salt water pool
Ramada Cochrane offers accommodations in Cochrane.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Calgary is 21 miles from Ramada Cochrane, and Airdrie is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Calgary Airport, 21 miles from Ramada Cochrane.
- The pillows were soft and firm so you had a choice.they had a games room that was very popular with the kids
We had the king delux suite it was nice to stretch out in.
Breakfast Saturday morning was amazing and the staff were incredible.
Breakfast Sunday morning was a shitshow… I had to request numerous items, the staff were clueless as to the dynamics of their guests and that we were all eating basically at once. I’m comparison to the Saturday breakfast Sunday was flavourless.
Overall it was a great hotel and the games room was awesome for the kids.
- It was a good hotel, but there was nothing special about it. There wasn’t anything that would make us choose this hotel over a different one next time.
- The bed is clean & large that fit us all. The bathroom is clean and the room. Good food available during breakfast.
- The location was what I wanted. I believed the cleanliness was not what it should have been but considering the renovations that were going on, it was acceptable
The Cochrane Rockyview Hotel
Located in Cochrane, 21 miles from Calgary, The Cochrane Rockyview Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Calgary Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- The hotel is very interesting and historic. Staff were helpful and friendly. The room was small but cozy and the bed was very comfortable!
- It was very clean and love the look and decor of the rooms. Staff was very friendly at check in and both restaurants. It is well maintained and if you like history it is very neat.
- Very cozy hotel room with everything we needed. Personnel was very friendly and the meals were great.
- Excelent place, all within 5 min walk. Very friendly an helpfull staff, very nice bar an steakhouse downstairs, value for your money. Even “lock Room” play rooms….🤩
- The staff where very friendly and helpfull. The building had a lot of history
Sandman Hotel & Suites Calgary West
Located in Calgary in the region of Alberta, 7 miles from Calgary Telus Convention Center, Sandman Hotel & Suites Calgary West features a hot tub and fitness center.The rooms come with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Calgary Airport, 9 miles from Sandman Calgary West.
- The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel entry, hallways, pool/workout areas were stylish and clean, well appointed. The room itself was spacious and was conveniently located on the main floor near exits for easy access to the outside. The bed was comfortable and the hotel staff were kind enough to allow us to check in a little early.
Nicely presented property. Friendly staff. Good location for COP and access to the highway. Clean comfortable and not noisy.
Fresh apples were available at the entrance for guests.
Has a nice Dennys attached.
- Having the sitting area for guests. Having an ironing board and iron in the room. Having a blow hair drier available. Having coffee available in the am.
- Staff very very accommodating we were upgraded as there was an issue with. My booking
- The location was perfect for what we where doing in calgary. The pool and resturaunts were nice for the kids. We didnt have to drive around looking for a place to eat or entertain the family.
Four Points by Sheraton Calgary West
Featuring Rocky Mountain views, this Calgary hotel includes a balcony in all rooms. A restaurant and a spa are on site as well as a swimming pool for indoor recreation. Calaway Park is 7.5 miles away.Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms at Four Points by Sheraton Calgary West. A flat-screen cable TV offers pay-per-view movies. A microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker are included for convenience.Featuring an extensive wine list, Avenue 16 – Kitchen and Bar offers a variety of grilled specialties. Guests can enjoy steak, pork chops, chicken and seafood. Sports are shown on 9 large flat-screen TVs.A fitness center, a hot tub and a sauna are available at Four Points Calgary. There is a guest terrace for relaxation. A gift shop and a hair salon are on site. Guests can enjoy complimentary morning coffee.Downtown Calgary is a 17-minute drive away. Canada Olympic Park is just over 1 miles from Four Points by Sheraton Calgary West.
- Really enjoyed the stay. Pool area was great. Loved the exercise area.
Staff helped us every time and way they could !
- Very comfortable beds! We have ALWAYS enjoyed our stay here. Staff has been friendly, helpful and kind. Thank you so much for the Christmas stocking hanging on the door Christmas morning. We so enjoyed the treats and appreciated the time that it took to do that for your guests! Thank you!
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The kids had fun in the pool, though it is very small and too deep for my seven year old to stand up (pack a floatation option for little ones).
- Comfortable bed and clean linens. Fairly quiet and convenient.
Top Hotels In Cochrane Alberta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cochrane Alberta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cochrane Alberta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cochrane Alberta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!