6 Best Hotels To Stay In Cherry Grove Alberta – Top Hotel Reviews
Cherry Grove Alberta is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cherry Grove Alberta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cherry Grove Alberta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cherry Grove Alberta. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cherry Grove Alberta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cherry Grove Alberta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Cherry Grove Alberta:
Ramada Cold Lake
This Ramada is a 10 minute drive from downtown Cold Lake and features an indoor hot tub, on-site fitness center, and free Wi-Fi. Kinosoo Ridge Ski Area is 9 miles away.The contemporary guest rooms at Ramada Cold Lake are furnished with a flat-screen TV and a work desk with an ergonomic chair. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities are provided.A continental breakfast is served in the mornings at this Cold Lake hotel. The front desk is open 24 hours a day and a business center is located off of the lobby.Cold Lake Marina is 6 miles from the Cold Lake Ramada. Grand Centre Golf Course is a 10 minute drive away.
The room was exceptionally clean. Very enjoyable breakfast. Didn’t see any croissants!
Everyone was friendly.
- Very poor breakfast, the same for the two mornings. Toilet kept running after it was used.
- Parking arrangements were good for hauling a trailer.
- Was happy with our room, everything was comfortable and clean.
- We stayed for two nights. We changed our room for second night as I should have booked a room with twin beds. We both spent well the second night. There were no problems changing rooms. Would go again.
- The room was exceptionally clean. Very enjoyable breakfast. Didn’t see any croissants!
Courtyard by Marriott Cold Lake
Courtyard by Marriott Cold Lake offers accommodations in Cold Lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Great atmosphere and staff have wonderful customer attention. I will definitely make a point of staying here again
- A little bit away from the centre of cold lake, but a modern property next to the casino.
- The bed was awesome nice and cozy. Also the bathroom is nice and roomy.
- It is a jewel hotel for a place in Cold Lake 3 hours from Edmonton. It is better than most family and resort hotels in Vancouver.
- On e of the nicest hotels I’ve ever stayed in.
Best Western Cold Lake Inn
Featuring an indoor swimming pool and restaurant, this Alberta hotel is a 5 minute drive from Palms Springs Golf Club. The shores of Cold Lake are less than a 10 minute drive away. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.Styled in modern dark wood furnishings and plush white linens, all rooms come with a flat-screen cable TV at Best Western Cold Lake Inn.Sawmill Steakhouse and Lounge offers on-site dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Guests can grab a drink in the lounge as well. A free continental breakfast is provided daily for all guests at Cold Lake Inn Best Western.Guests can enjoy the fitness center and poolside hot tub daily. A business center is also provided near the 24-hour front desk.The entrance to Meadow Lake Provincial Park is a 1 hour drive away. Cold Lake Regional Airport is a 20 minute drive away.
- Beds were king and very comfortable restaurant was too expensive but the food was very good. Should include breakfast with 135 dollar room
- Staff friendly and helpful. Access to amenities great.
- We loved the pool and the property it’s beautiful. And very clean.
- Its comfortable… room was awesome. The restaurant has great food.
- My whole experience was awesome and my kids had a great tome in the p[ool, I will definitely be staying there again 🙂
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cold Lake
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cold Lake offers accommodations in Cold Lake.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Lakeland Inn Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Lakeland Inn Hotel offers accommodations in Cold Lake, just 23 miles from Bonnyville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hotel.
- I booked four of the Executive Suites for a work conference for staff and they were all very pleased with their accomodations. The staff were friendly and helpful and the rooms were quiet with great beds and all the amenitites. I would definalty recommend this hotel.
- Great signature room, well laid out. Very comfortable bed.
- The free breakfast was amazing. Cooked to order and served by a waitress always offering to refill coffee and water. The lounge has a fantastic dart board area and a great mid- century feel to it. Staff were very helpful allowing me to switch rooms upon checking in and a late check out at no charge. Rooms were very clean and the coffee provided in the room was great! Definitely would recommend.
I forgot to turn in my card so I left it with a cold lake resident to return.
Great having a dinner in the facility. Thanks!!
- This was my second time staying here and it didn’t disappoint! Great room, great breakfast and great customer service!
Lakeshore Inn is located in Cold Lake, just 27 miles from Bonnyville. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for skiing and biking.
- Lakeshore Inn overlooks the Cold Lake marina. The rooms were each unique, well appointed and immaculate. The hostess was very cheery and helpful. And a lovely breakfast was included.
- This is an absolute gem of a spot. The owners are super kind. Food was amazing!
- Great place to run away to, scenic, peaceful, lots to see and do; equivalent to a mtn get away. Staff were super friendly, informative, local eatery’s to walk to, close drive to shopping, fast food
- Outstanding location, comfort, value and owners are fantastic and hard working.
- Hostess was most welcoming. Inn is in a wonderful location across from the marina and close to restaurants. Room was comfortable and nicely furnished.
Top Hotels In Cherry Grove Alberta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cherry Grove Alberta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cherry Grove Alberta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cherry Grove Alberta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!