6 Best Hotels To Stay In Castronuño Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Castronuño Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castronuño Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castronuño Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castronuño Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castronuño Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castronuño Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Castronuño Castile And Leon:
Doña Elvira Nava
The 17th-century Doña Elvira Nava is located in the center of Nava del Rey. The rustic property features 2 underground wine cellars, free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs.Rooms on the 1st floor have balconies and rooms on the 2nd floor have sloped ceilings. All come with a wardrobe, fridge, tiled floors and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The Restaurante Doña Elvira offers traditional Castillian cuisine, made with seasonal produce and featuring creative touches from chef, Alberto Alvarez.Free parking is available nearby. Free guided tours are offered, including local churches and wineries. You can also go karting at the FK1 Circuit, 3.1 mi away, or do paintballing and laser combat 9.3 mi away.
- A very nice stay, in an interesting area. The host arranged for our visit to a Bodega, which went very well. Loved the basements every where. All carved from caves.
- Were were the only guests that night. Even so they opened the restaurant for us and served an excellent meal! That was a great benefit on a rainy evening.
- The room was so clean, xtra blankets if needed and the shower was gorgeous and hot . Very useful having a fridge as well. The staff were friendly and didn’t mind us having the dog with us
The restaurant. Amazing quality and well elaborated. Fantastic prize for money.
The rooms and the bed are very comfortable.
The service and amability made are stay very pleasant
all, this is the third time we are coming to this place on our way to france , this is really a very true place, clean and with very very nice people .
very small area but with a lot of discovering : food , wine , culture
dont hesitate to ask Carmen for a good place or else …
extremely clean place , charming and well restored building
Hotel Juan II
Located 350 feet from Santa Maria la Mayor Church in Toro, Hotel Juan II features a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace providing panoramic views of the River Duero and Roman Bridge.All rooms at Juan II are air-conditioned and exterior, with some featuring free WiFi and a balcony. Equipped with a TV, rooms also come with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.Juan II has a 24-hour reception and a shared lounge area. There is a large restaurant serving traditional food from the area, as well as a café-bar. Luggage storage and a tour desk are available.A range of bars and restaurants are 10 minutes’ walk away. The city of Valladolid and its airport are within a 1-hour drive. Free parking is offered at the hotel.
- The position of this hotel is exceptional.The staff are professional and very friendly.Nothing is too much trouble for them.
- The swimming pool was very nice to have, the water crystal clear. The terrace cafeteria with its amazing views. The rooms are large and the beds comfortable. The staff was polite and helpful. The location is amazing.
- Historic hotel in a great location with tremendous views. Toro is a really interesting town for a stopover.
This hotel is place in an elevated position with great views of the Deuro river.
Reasonable parking outside
Walk to the attractions of Toro in minutes
fantastic view over the valley of Douro In center of Toro very interesting town.
Breakfast was not the best , but in walking distance lots of good bars restaurants excellent Tappa’s
Located in Toro in the wine-producing Duero region, Hotel Zaravencia is a comfortable, modern hotel located on the Plaza Mayor Square. It features air-conditioned rooms with a sunny terrace and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at Hotel Zaravencia feature pastel décor and parquet flooring. They offer a TV and a telephone and a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries.The hotel has a bar with a disco, and serves a buffet breakfast. The El Comentario Restaurant serves traditional Castilian and contemporary cuisine, and offers a set menu.Toro has a rich history, with many examples of Medieval architecture. The Santa María la Mayor Church is just 350 feet from the hotel.Hotel Zaravencia is located 22 mi from Zamora, and the city of Valladolid can be reached in around 50 minutes by car.
- This was the best room we had out of the nine hotels we stayed in (and they were all good). We had the top room at the front, with the floor to ceiling windows and it was spectacular. The quality of light in the room was outstanding – never been in a hotel room quite like it. Spotlessly clean and very comfortable in all respects. Great view.
- Centrally located in main square , with a very interesting immediate environment. The staff were very welcoming and the room was very good. Excellent value for money. perfect base for visiting the old town.
- Plaza Mayor – means you are in the heart of the township. Parking free and about 200 m away and safe.
1. Staff was outstanding!!! Wonderful and extremely helpful!
2. Bed very comfortable
3. The best location in Toro!!
4. Loved the shower.
5. Very very quiet room (101).
Town centre location over looking main square. Lovely atmosphere outside with passers by and lots to look at whilst you have a drink, tapas whatever.
Helpful owner and wife and staff, room was spacious and clean, can’t fault it.
Hotel María De Molina
With easy access from the A11 Motorway, María de Molina is located in Toro, 30 minutes’ drive from Zamora. It offers air-conditioned rooms with Wi-Fi access and a TV.The rooms at María de Molina feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one has a private bathroom and most also have a balcony.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food, specializing in wood fire-roasted meats. There is also a bar with a terrace.Toro is located in the wine-producing Duero region, and you can go for tours round vineyards in the local area. The city of Valladolid is around 50 minutes’ drive away.
- The location. The pleasant and helpful staff. The size of the room.
- decent menu of the day locationexcellent for Collegiate.
- Amabilidad en la recepción. Habitación silenciosa. Excelente colchón.
- Personal muy amable. Nos dieron la suite ya que tenian un grupo grande de personas. Una excelente ubicacion y limpieza. Muy tranquilo y con grandes facilidades
Het hotel staat in een prachtig plaatsje.
Heel vriendelijk en behulpzaam personeel.
Je kunt lekker eten in het restaurant.
Het ontbijt was net een voldoende.
De kamer is ruim met goede bedden.
Een aanrader als je op reis bent naar Portugal.
Valbusenda Hotel Bodega & Spa
This 5-star design hotel has its own winery and vineyards. Valbusenda Hotel Resort & Spa features a spa with thermal pools and a hot tub. It offers a free welcome drink, free parking and free WiFi.This wine tourism complex is set in the beautiful Zamora region of northern Spain, near Vega del Rio Duero. Madrid and the Portuguese border are within a 90-minute drive.The Valbusenda’s minimalist air-conditioned rooms have large windows with spectacular views of the countryside. Bathrobes and slippers are included, as well as a kettle, an iPod docking station and an interactive LCD TV.Hotel Valbusenda has a paddle tennis court and an outdoor seasonal pool. The spa includes an indoor pool, sauna, gym and beauty center. Guests can also book wine therapy treatments and massages.The Valbusenda’s Nube Restaurant serves gourmet Castilian food. There is also a stylish bar with an attractive terrace with great views. The hotel also offers guided tours of the wine cellars.Toro is 10 minutes’ drive from Valbusenda Hotel Bodega & Spa, while Zamora is 20 minutes’ from the property. Salamanca and Valladolid are a 40-minute drive away.
- Loved it all! Staff was excellent! Room was great! Spa was nice to relax in!
- Very, very comfortable bed. Great staff, good restaurant, lovely views
- Kee really enjoyed only issue was it was Liow season and mid week so very few people. Son it much atmosphere. For my Wife and I that was fine and we love ed it. But for others that might be an issue. We also had a car which made going to Zamora easy.
Excelente atención de todo el personal.
- La atención del personal, exquisita en todo momento. Fantásticas recomendaciones para cenar fuera del hotel.
Parador de Tordesillas
Sheltered in its own pine forest with swimming pool, this fine hotel is a converted mansion with a peaceful location beside Tordesillas. Enjoy typical Castilian style and a restaurant with excellent regional cuisine.Find true relaxation when staying in the Parador de Tordesillas. Not only is the location very tranquil, but you can unwind in the heated indoor pool, sauna and Turkish baths. Alternatively, workout in the hotel’s gym. Children have access to a play area.Explore the Parador de Tordesillas’ well-kept grounds with large pine trees and pretty plants. You can enjoy your meal overlooking the grounds from the pleasant outdoor terrace of the Parador de Tordesillas.Interiors are beautifully maintained to match the property’s original architecture and history. Ceilings and doors are made of robust, polished wood and rooms are decorated with antique-style furniture.
Spacious bedrooms have private bathrooms and views of the grounds.
- We had paid for a room with breakfast, but had to leave before the dining room opened the following morning. The staff very graciously prepared plates with fruit, sandwich meats and pastries and served it to us in the café-bar next to reception an hour before the dining room opened. This was exceptional service!
- As usual for a Parador, a lovely building with verycomfortable bedroom. Great food and restaurant service although the restaurant itself is a little soulless.
pleasant quiet situation surrounded surrounded by trees.
cafeteria open for snacks
- This was an older mansion that was tastefully and in the older style renovated for today’s traveler. We really enjoyed staying there as our first night after flying into Madrid. The staff was very kind and even mailed a postcard for us.
Mostly used the coffee shop. Breakfast buffet was lovely, personnel very helpful.
Front desk was exceptionally helpful dealing with a rental car situation.
Unlike a number of the Paradores where I stayed, this one was indicated with good signage, avoiding the usual getting lost and doubling back difficulties.
Top Hotels In Castronuño Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castronuño Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castronuño Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castronuño Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!