6 Best Hotels To Stay In Castlegar British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Castlegar British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castlegar British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castlegar British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castlegar British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castlegar British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castlegar British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Castlegar British Columbia:
Sandman Hotel Castlegar
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sandman Hotel Castlegar offers accommodations in Castlegar.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nelson is 21 miles from Sandman Hotel Castlegar, and Trail is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castlegar Airport, 1.2 miles from Sandman Hotel Castlegar.
- Comfortable temperature even with air off. Staff were friendly, Had many amenities. Convenient location. Great pillows.
We stay here every year on our annual motorcycle trip thru the Kootenays. Great highway access, restaurants (and liquor store) right across the street. Great cold pool.
- The pool and hot tub were great! My kids and I had to flee a bad situation and stay away from our home. We were stressed and the staff was friendly, the pool and hot tub were relaxing, we were safe and comfy! Thank you.
- The hot tub was very welcome. The breakfast was great value
- The pool was wonderful! Warm, big–we could do decent lengths. It was one of the best across B.C./Alta/Sask.
Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Castlegar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Nelson is 21 miles from Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites, and Trail is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castlegar Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Close to hockey complex , desk girl was more than helpful
- We like the parking as we don’t need to carry the luggage so far. Rooms were clean and have air condition which is excellent in these hot days.
- It was nice to support a local owner who works hard and is friendly. The room was spacious, the rest of the staff were also very friendly and informative. I got snowed in and they were able to accommodate me for an extra night without any hesitation. Next to the hotel are several shops and services….a 2 minute walk at most.
- Beds were comfortable and bathrooms were roomy. Quiet location.
- The contention breakfast was one of the best I have had. The great location was very close to stores.
Super 8 Castlegar
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Super 8 Castlegar offers accommodations in Castlegar, just 21 miles from Nelson. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV , DVD player and PS3, as well as an iPod docking station and a computer are provided. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Superior rooms feature a sauna or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Castlegar Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable beds. Nice rooms. Good proximity to stores and restaurants. Decent continental breakfast. Waterslide is always a bonus.
- Kids loved the water slide!! Highlight of weekend!
- Great pool area with water slide and hot tub. Cool theme rooms for kids.
- Nice big and very clean rooms. Good breakfast and friendly and professional staff. Ģreat hotel to stay in castlegar.
- surprized at how good it was., have never used a Super 8 before, sports bar part of the hotel with good food. pleasant front desk all around great experience…..
One of our best sellers in Castlegar! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Chameleon Hotel offers accommodations in Castlegar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Nelson is 21 miles from Chameleon Hotel, and Trail is 16 miles from the property. Castlegar Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- It is a non chain hotel very personable and inexpensive
- The service was impeccable,I asked for something nice since it was valentine’s day and she had box of chocolates, a long stem rose and couple hearts decorating the room waiting for my wife! Was fantastic! Sheets were clean,sharp and comfy! Bed was very soft, I slept like a baby!
- Staff friendly and extremely helpful for special requests.
- Kitchen with fridge. Micro. Kettle. Hot plate available for guests to use. Old building adds to charm. Beds super comfortable!
- This family run hotel has been renovated so the rooms are fresh and clean, but the charm of the old building has been maintained. The price is excellent. There several eateries within walking distance.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villagers Inn offers accommodations in Fruitvale. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You can play pool at the hotel. Nelson is 29 miles from Villagers Inn, and Trail is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castlegar Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The front desk lady/cook/bartender/cashier/cleaner
- Welcoming staff, comfortable bed and big tv, and restaurant, liquor store and pub on site…quick walk into town
- The owner was available at check in to give us our room key, we did not wait very long. Self checkout was easy (and necessary given nobody was working) with the key drop box.
I liked the price as we have a family of 6 and needed two room.
The restaurant food was great and fairly priced
- The price was good the hotel was a little bit old and run down though
Best Western Plus Columbia River Hotel
Offering a hot tub and a fitness centre, this Trail hotel provides breakfast and free Wi-Fi. A refrigerator is included in each guest room. Red Mountain Ski Hill is 8.7 miles away.A 46-inch flat-screen cable TV is provided in air-conditioned rooms at Best Western Plus Columbia River Hotel. A coffee maker and an iPod docking station are included.A business centre is offered at Columbia River Hotel Best Western Plus. Foxy’s Fine Food & Drinks and Frosty’s Cold Beer, Wine and Spirits are located on site. Non-smoking guest rooms are available.At Best Western Plus Columbia River Hotel, a complimentary breakfast is served daily and includes items like scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, fruit, yogurt, coffee and tea.Trail Memorial Centre is 2 minutes’ drive away. West Kootenay Regional Airport is 17.4 miles from Best Western Plus Columbia River Hotel.
- The $80 bill at foxys for myself and my 10 yr old boy for a couple drinks and supper. Way to rape your customers!! Waaaaaay too expensive!!!!!!!!!
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Free breakfast was great! Ski bus stops right outside the hotel.
- Very clean and comfortable room. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- I ENJOYED THE JACUZZI AND APPRECIATED HAVING THE RESTAURANT ON SITE. THE STAFF WERE EXCELLENT AND IN ALL CASES VERY HELPFUL, KIND AND POLITE!
- Amazing breakfast in the morning, as well as the bed was extra comfy. really appreciated the service from the front desk. the restaurant attached to the building was closed that sunday. The front desk girl helped us find a restaurant a couple blocks away.
Top Hotels In Castlegar British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castlegar British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castlegar British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castlegar British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!