6 Best Hotels To Stay In Caspe Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Caspe Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Caspe Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caspe Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caspe Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Caspe Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Caspe Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Caspe Aragon:
This modern-style hotel is centrally located in Caspe, less than 5 minutes’ walk from the Church of Santa Maria la Mayor and the main square. It offers a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.All air-conditioned rooms at Visit Hotel feature satellite TV, mini-bar, safe and a private bathroom.The restaurant at Visit Hotel serves traditional and local dishes as well as daily menus.Staff at the tour desk can provide tourist information about the area and bicycle rental services are also available.The town of Alcañíz and the Motorland are 25 minutes’ drive from the hotel while the Mequinenza Reservoir is 12 mi away.
- The hotel doesn’t feel large, but it does feel well-run. Our room was comfortable, and the extra bed for our son was ready when we arrived. Breakfast was good, even though we got up a little late for it.
- Great hotel, ticks every box. Clean and quiet rooms, friendly staff, easy to park, cafe and restaurant on site with a super tasty set menu in the evening. If you needed to walk from the train station would only take around 10 mins maximum. All good.
- East to find, park and good wifi. bedroom spacious and modern with good shower, breakfast simple but very nice, bar on site very busy and offers good food
- Good secure parking. Air conditioned in bed room . Restaurant on site
fridge in the room, good internet, bed ok but not double, only 2 singles one near other.
parking underground but also in street (public) just in front of the hotel.
decent breakfast, but the same all days.
This comfortable hotel is located in Caspe, 5 minutes’ walk from Plaza Mayor Square in the center. It offers bright, air-conditioned rooms with rustic décor and free Wi-Fi, 1.2 mi from the Mequinenza Reservoir.Hotel Magallón’s sound-proofed rooms all feature satellite TV, telephone, desk and a private bathroom stocked with free toiletries. Superior rooms also offer a mini-bar and safe.The restaurant at Magallón serves traditional, regional cusine. Breakfast is served daily, and packed lunches can be provided. There is also a cafeteria with a terrace where guests can relax after a long day.Several bars and restaurants are located within 5 minutes’ walk. MotorLand Aragón Road Racing Circuit is a 15-minute drive away.The surrounding areas of the hotel are ideal for hiking, fishing and cycling. There are also a number of historical sites.
- Decent room. Very clean. Good wifi and air conditioning. Very nice staff. Good and not expansive restaurant.
- The hotel manager Carlos could not have been. More helpfull
El baño muy bien
el joven que atendia por la tarde excelente
las camas comodas
- Estuvimos de paso una noche cuando nos dirigíamos al destino para vacaciones. Buen trato por parte del personal, buena atención en recepción, hotel limpio y buena comida en el restaurante del hotel.
- El trato del personal, la comodidad de la habitacion. Recomendable 100%.
Hotel Mar de Aragón
Hotel Mar de Aragón is located in Caspe, 1.2 mi from the marina in Mar de Aragón, within the Mequinenza reservoir. The center of Caspe is 5 minutes’ walk away.Guests can practice a wide range of water sports in the area including fishing, water skiing and sailing. There is a wide selection of restaurants and bars within a short distance away. Tourist information can be provided at the reception.Bright rooms have air conditioning and heating. They all come with a satellite TV, a desk and a wardrobe, as well as a private bathroom with shower or bath. Some rooms have a private terrace.This hotel is adapted for guests with reduced mobility and offers free Wi-Fi throughout. Onsite parking is possible for a surcharge.Motorland Aragón Racing Circuit is 16 mi away. Lleida is 1 hour by car.
- It was a nice place o stay. Easy to find and parking was good. The staff spoke English and were very helpful. There was a fete on in town when we were there and that added to our enjoyment. There is a nice sit around area outside the hotel.
- Good central location with secure parking. Excellent value for money.
- Right by the train station where you can connect directly to Barcelona. Friendly owner, clean rooms, bar and restaurant right next to hotel, easy to park, all good, would recommend.
- The staff could not have been friendlier and allowed me to park my high value motorcycle in a secure garage. Everyone gave me the feeling of being a welcome guest and there was a distinct family environment.
- The manager was very helpful, even if he did not speak English and went out of his way to help, offering garage parking for my motorbike. The room was clean, very quiet and comfortable.
Hotel Ciudad de Alcañiz
One of our top picks in Alcañiz.Hotel Ciudad de Alcañiz is located in Alcañis, just 1.9 mi from the Motorland Racetrack. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Rooms at Hotel Ciudad de Alcañiz feature air conditioning, heating, safe, and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food. There is also a café where you can enjoy some tapas or a sandwich.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area.
- We had a nice stay. The hotel is comfortable and the service is good.
Nice breakfast buffet.
Ideal hotel for racers as close to the Track.
Very nice room and good Bed.
- The staff are always pleasant and the rooms serviced to a high standard. The breakfast buffet is possibly the best I have seen with such a wide choice of dishes.
- Nice clean and quiet hotel. Good facilities and parking outside.
- Helpful staff safe parking for motorbike Nice rooms Easy walk to centre
Parador de Alcañiz
Housed in a former castle convent, and set on top of a hill, this magnificent Parador hotel sits above the surrounding landscape and provides guests with fantastic views.Admire the historical architecture in this well-conserved property, which boasts Gothic murals, and Baroque façades.Here you can enjoy complete tranquility with a stroll around the hotel’s surrounding gardens. Lie back and soak up the sunshine in the summer months, and watch the sunsets in the evening.Dine with all the family in Parador de Alcañiz’s excellent restaurant, where you can sample typical regional cuisine, accompanied by a bottle of fine Spanish wine.
We booked a standard room and were asked on arrival if for an extra E25 we wished to upgraded to a larger room which we did. Lovely very large room and bathroom traditionally furnished but all very clean and new looking, comfortable bed. Good value. We would stay here again. Very nice dinner in the restaurant didn’t stay for breakfast.
Pleasant helpful staff, very impressive building.
- This is one of the most beautiful and authentic paradors I have visited in Spain. It was very well worth the trip into the Spanish country side. The staff was very welcoming and attending from the reception to the restaurant. Room was spacious and had a nice view of the country side. Very tranquil place, it felt like the time had stopped. I enjoyed the most quiet lunch with my husband in the courtyard and the food was great. We took the tour of the castle tower too, which was amazing.
- Late arrival (we were lost coming from late flight to Barcelona) Staff very accommodating and kept dining room open for late dinner at 11 pm! Thank you.
- Great location. Fantastic building. Excellent food.
- Everything. Staff, accommodation, view, very quiet and comfortable. Restaurant meal was excellent, breakfast was amazing!
- We booked a standard room and were asked on arrival if for an extra E25 we wished to upgraded to a larger room which we did. Lovely very large room and bathroom traditionally furnished but all very clean and new looking, comfortable bed. Good value. We would stay here again. Very nice dinner in the restaurant didn’t stay for breakfast.
Hotel Villa Monter
Set in a 19th-century country house in Alcañiz, 2.3 mi from the center, Hotel Villa Monter features an outdoor swimming pool. It is surrounded by large gardens and offers views of the surrounding countryside.Overlooking the gardens, each bright, elegant room at Hotel Villa Monter has modern décor with pastel-colored finishes. There is air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.You can enjoy local cuisine in the Monter’s restaurant. The property also offers bar services.The Teruel region is ideal for hiking and there are several walking routes
nearby. Els Ports Nature Reserve is approximately 50 minutes’ drive away.Tortosa, Lleida and Zaragoza can be reached in around 90 minutes by car. Motorland Racing Track is 1.2 mi away.
- Atmosphere and views were outstanding. Close to town yet beautiful and relaxing. We will stay again with pleasure.
- For us the quiet location was wonderful. Excellent food and hospitality.
The room was ok.
At what should have been dinner time, we went down for our sandwich, luckily we came across the owner of the hotel who informed us the restaurant was open and we did have a lovely meal with martinis and beers and dessert, fabulous end to the evening.
- Excellent very friendly staff. The food was excellent. The drinks were excellent and very well priced. The beds were very comfortable. Room and all the hotel areas were very clean. service was excellent.
- New house, fAR away from city, no noises from nearby hiways. Smiling faces of staff
Top Hotels In Caspe Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Caspe Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Caspe Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Caspe Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!