6 Best Hotels To Stay In Casillas de Berlanga Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Casillas de Berlanga Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Casillas de Berlanga Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casillas de Berlanga Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casillas de Berlanga Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Casillas de Berlanga Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Casillas de Berlanga Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Casillas De Berlanga Castile And Leon:
Hotel CTR San Baudelio
Hotel CTR San Baudelio in Casillas de Berlanga provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers a shared lounge and a tour desk. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar or a meal in the restaurant.At the hotel, rooms have a desk and a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. All guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Hotel CTR San Baudelio has a playground. You can play ping pong at the accommodation.El Burgo de Osma is 20 miles from Hotel CTR San Baudelio, while Valdelinares is 28 miles away.
- Habitación amplia y confortable, el desayuno está incluido es convencional pero suficiente, se agradece contar con piezas de frutas y bizcocho casero
Habitación amplia y calentita. Cama cómoda. Baño limpio. Silencio absoluto. Desayuno bueno.
Tiene un buen restaurante.
La pareja que lo regenta son simpáticos y amanles.
Personal muy amable, a pesar de tener una celebración y estar a tope nos atendieron muy bien, nos prepararon cena y no nos pusieron ninguna pega.
El desayuno es autoservicio, pero lo tienen muy bien organizado, tienen cafetera con cápsulas, tostador, pan de molde, y en la nevera, frutas, yogures, embutidos, Muy correcto. Para repetir. Muy cerca de San Baudelio de Berlanga y de Berlanga de Duero, una joya para visitar
- Habitación correcta, amplia, cama cómoda. Desayuno al estilo self-service en una habitación entre el bar y la recepción.
- Habitación amplia y muy limpia. La calefacción funcionó a la perfección. Desayuno muy completo.
Hotel Rural Villa de Berlanga
Located in the center of Berlanga del Duero, opposite the Collegiate Church, Hotel Rural Villa de Berlanga offers stylish, modern accommodations with castle or church views. It has a bar-restaurant and sun terrace.Villa de Berlanga Hotel’s air-conditioned rooms feature smart décor and are equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom with bath tub or shower and includes free toiletries and a hairdryer. A room for guests with reduced mobility is available.Staff are happy to give you more information on sights and activities in the surrounding area. Soria is a 50-minute drive away, while El Burgo de Osma is 14 mi from the hotel.
- Aracele, the receptionist was amazing. Warm and friendly. It was my daughter’s birthday and they made a special effort at breakfast to celebrate it with her. The rooms are modern and up to date, there is a small kitchen available for preparing meals which is especially convenient if you’re traveling with children or want to save money on eating out. Overall, it was probably our best hotel stay during the entire month that we were traveling in Spain.
- Absolutely beautiful rural hotel with spectacular views of the cathedral and castle. We loved on room with the angled roof on the top floor and the wooden beams on the ceiling. We had a huge bathtub with headrests which was delightful.
- Friendly accomodating staff, beautiful view of castle from our room, large top-floor salon, easy to find – right on main plaza of small quaint Castillian village. An easy first day drive from Madrid. Off the beaten track. Many interesting villages nearby.
- Great unspoilt town, historic fortress, helpful staff, secure motorbike parking.
- This appears to be a recently well renovated property. The room we had was modern, clean and comfortable with a separate sitting area too. The Wi-Fi was good. The location is great for, say, visiting the castle ruins at Berlanga on foot.
Hotel Villa De Almazan
Hotel Villa de Almazan is located in Almazan, a 20-minute drive from Soria. It offers free Wi-Fi, free private parking and 24-hour reception, and air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV.Each room at the Villa de Almazan is decorated with locally made furniture. Rooms include a safe, mini-bar and private bathroom with amenities and a hairdryer.The Villa de Almazan’s restaurant serves traditional regional cuisine, specializing in roasted and grilled meats. The hotel also has a café-bar where you can enjoy characteristic tapas.Villa de Almazan is around a 2-hour drive from Madrid and just 26 mi from Medinaceli, a historic town with famous Roman and Moorish gates. The hotel’s tour desk provides information about the area.
- Free parking, ideal if your travelling thru., clean, good food and reasonably priced. Modern hotel, very casual feel about it.
- Room was ok, unfortunately the airco was not working, only air was circulating. Had to sleep with opened window and that’s no fun. Shower was great!
- Comfortable airy room, very clean friendly staff. Nice evening meal in the cafeteria, bar at hotel and is easy distance walking in to the town and plaza major
The food was good.
The staff very friendly.
It was easy to find.
- Un hotel muy cómodo que combina modernidad y trato personal
Hotel Rural la Estación del Alma
Located in Almazán, Hotel Rural la Estación del Alma offers a garden. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a terrace. Guests can have a drink at the bar.At the hotel, rooms contain a desk and a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom with free toiletries. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Hotel Rural la Estación del Alma has a playground.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give guidance on what to do in the area.Soria is 23 miles from the accommodation.
Rooms dedicated to literary figures
Overall attention to detail
- Great choice for breakfast, but we were unable to have an evening meal as the restaurant was fully booked.
- Very large room and bathroom and made to feel very welcome with our dog, who got his own cushion and bowls. Fantastic breakfast.
- Quite location very clean large room lovely evening meal at very cheap price and very good breakfast best so far travelling through france and Spain.
- This hotel was easy to find in quiet countryside location 5 mins from Almazan. You park for free outside, no problem. We were greeted by the owners who were charming and welcoming, nothing was too much trouble. We stayed over one night and like the hotel so much that we ate there and did not feel the need to venture out. There was a set menu with good choice, including a good bottle of wine and water. All this for only 14 euros pp – amazing value considering the quality. The hotel is a beautiful conversion of a disused train station. It is tastefully and quirkily decorated with great outside space to relax and enjoy a drink on the terrace from the well stocked bar. Our three dogs were made at home and enjoyed walking in the surrounding fields.
- Rooms dedicated to literary figures
Rincón del Nazareno
Rincón del Nazareno is located in Almazán’s charming Old Town, on the banks of the River Duero. It offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private terrace.The stylish rooms at this guest house feature parquet floors and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Each one offers views of the Old Town or the river.Rincón del Nazareno’s contemporary restaurant serves traditional local dishes, using seasonal produce. Large weekend meals with roast meat are available on request.Almazán’s Town Square is just a minute’s walk from Rincón del Nazareno. With good access to the A-15 Motorway, the property is a 30-minute drive from Soria.
- Very good and supporting staff. Really as it should be.
- Tasteful modern decor and facilities in this traditional building. Staff were friendly and the food was excellent 👍
- Great amazing view. Nice breakfast with different code tast
- I have stayed in this hostel before. Its easy to find just off the motorway. For the price the rooms are modern,clean and a good size. Staff very helpfull. Restaurant opens at 9pm for typical menu of the day at 12.00 euros
- The hotel was in a good position for exploring Almazan. There was free parking outside the hotel.The hotel was clean and modern.
Located in the small village of Rioseco de Soria, Quintanares offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and features a garden with a terrace. Free private parking is available nearby.The property includes a bar and a restaurant specializing in traditional local cuisine. There is also a shared lounge with satellite TV and board games.All rooms have heating and a private bathroom with a bathtub or a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.Cañón del Río Lobos Nature Reserve is a 40-minute drive from the property. The surrounding area is popular for mushroom picking and hiking. Soria Train Station is 27 mi away.
- El personal fue muy amable y atento, las camas eran cómodas, el desayuno muy bueno y la ubicación ideal.
El personal es muy amable.
La comida buena.
Hotel limpio y bonito.
- Pueblo pequeñito y muy tranquilo. La comida genial y el desayuno fantástico, casero y abundante en cantidad. Tenían una sala de estar con información turística.
- Etablissement très calme et reposant.tres bien accueilli.a recommander
- Amabilidad de la persona que nos atendió a nuestra llegada. Habitación de buen tamaño con un bonito balcón. El desayuno casero y muy rico.
Top Hotels In Casillas De Berlanga Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Casillas de Berlanga Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Casillas de Berlanga Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Casillas de Berlanga Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!