6 Best Hotels To Stay In Cashiers North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Cashiers North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cashiers North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cashiers North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cashiers North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cashiers North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cashiers North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Cashiers North Carolina:
Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers – Sapphire Valley
Situated among the Blue Ridge Mountains, this Sapphire Valley hotel is 10 miles from Gorges State Park. It features an indoor pool, continental breakfast and rooms with a 25-inch flat-screen TV.The spacious rooms include in-room movies, a refrigerator and microwave. A work desk and a lounge chair with an ottoman are provided for added comfort.Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley offers a concierge desk and a gym. Guests can relax by the large stone fireplace in the lobby or visit the convenience store for snacks and drinks.Whitewater Falls is less than 30 minutes from this Cashiers Hampton Inn and Camp Merrie-Woode is 1.5 miles away. Other nearby activities include white water rafting, hiking and skiing.
- The view from my room was amazing, If I was a writer I could have wrote the perfect book. Breakfast was amazing and was something to look forward to each morning. Rooms where amazing and the beds very comfortable. hands down I will be returning
- Friendly and courteous staff. Comfortable beds. Great location, just across the street from the ski resort and restaurants.
Bed and pillows were not comfortable.
Staff were pleasant.
- Inattentive front desk clerk. Shower door was off the hinges after being checked in late. No info on local restaurants or attractions. This used to be my favorite destination, no more. Too expensive. Pool was unappealing. Not as clean as I’d have liked.
- Loved the front desk service super friendly helpful staff!
The Park on Main Hotel
Located in Highlands, 30 miles from Cherokee, The Park on Main Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bryson City is 30 miles from The Park on Main Hotel, and Seneca is 29 miles away. Asheville Regional Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- The bathroom was spacious and wonderful towels. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed meeting and talking to Kevin. The rooms are beautiful and loved all the huge paintings and the fireplace – so cozy.
- Beautiful Hotel! More than exceeded our expectations and our dog’s expectations! We took our pets on a weekend getaway and what a wonderful hotel to stay in. This hotel caters to you and your pet whereas other ‘pet friendly’ hotels make the owner feel like they are being ‘punished’ for wanting to travel with your fur babies. That is not the case at Park on Main. You and your pets will not be disappointed! Everyone feels pampered.
- Very warm comfortable hotel more like a b&b. Having continental breakfast each morning was fast and convienent. Super clean hotel and friendly knowledgeable staff. Exceeded our expectations
- Absolutely delightful from the beautiful lobby to the staff to our beautiful room! Will definitely stay again here! Loved it!
- Love the location, so close to shopping and restaurants in town. We didn’t travel with a pet, but my daughter loved all the dogs!
Half Mile Farm by Old Edwards Hospitality
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Half Mile Farm by Old Edwards Hospitality offers accommodations in Highlands, just 29 miles from Cherokee. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and canoeing. Bryson City is 29 miles from Old Edwards Half Mile Farm, and Seneca is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 45 miles from Half Mile Farm by Old Edwards Hospitality.
- Everything! The staff is amazing, the grounds were amazing, breakfast was fabulous (chef’s choice), the proximity to town is close-by, it’s off the beaten path, and so much more.
- Absolutely beautiful – the room, the inn, the property. Wonderful bed. Delicious breakfast. Everyone of the staff were so nice and helpful. Cannot wait to return soon.
- Very nice place we stayed at the cabins very romantic
- This property was beautiful. Room nice and cozy. Breakfast served was outstanding. Staff was so nice and helpful. Will definately come back….
- We stayed in one of the older rooms for night 1. it was pleasant and clean but we wanted to upgrade the balance of our stay. we got one of the new rooms and it knocked our socks off–beautifully and thoughtfully designed and every imaginable feature–the shower (in the bathroom with heated tile floors) had 6 sprays!
Mitchells Lodge and Cottages
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Mitchells Lodge and Cottages is located in Highlands in the region of North Carolina, just 30 miles from Cherokee. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bryson City is 30 miles from Mitchells Lodge and Cottages, and Seneca is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 46 miles from Mitchells Lodge and Cottages.
- the room was spacious. the staff was very kind. the Otis Spunkmeyer cookies were good.
- Staff is excellent. Scenery is gorgeous. Perfect getaway.
- The location is excellent, very close to town. Really liked the wood burning fireplace in living room and full kitchen. Secret place, pond, and ducks were nice touch. Staff VERY friendly. Nice hot shower. Heater sufficient. Continental breakfast included hard boiled eggs. Decaf coffee as well as regular!
- Loved the friendly atmosphere and the continental breakfast.
- Beautiful grounds and surroundings. Very relaxing. Everyone in office extremely friendly and informative . Will be back!!
The Chandler Inn
The Chandler Inn is located in Highlands, just 29 miles from Cherokee. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bryson City is 29 miles from The Chandler Inn, and Seneca is 29 miles away. Asheville Regional Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- It was a much needed relaxed atmosphere w/excellent customer service. We actually had personal service w/breakfast on a tray in our room since we were a little late getting to the eating area.
Very comfortable, Hostess and Host very friendly. excellent breakfast..Room was very comfortable.
Didn’t need air conditioning.
- Breakfast was really good; we ate there everyday; Staff was really good, feel like we made friends; would go back to stay with our new “friends.” Close enough to town that we take a nice leisurely walk into town. Great place to visit/stay.
- The breakfast was outstanding. Delicious, hot and ready when we were. Bed was extremely comfortable. The proprietors were very friendly and made you feel at home.
- The breakfast was fabulous. Sitting outside on the patio with the hot morning casseroles delivered to your table was lovely.
Main Street Inn
Main Street Inn is located in Highlands, just 30 miles from Cherokee. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bryson City is 30 miles from Main Street Inn, and Seneca is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 45 miles from Main Street Inn.
- The lady on the front desk was very nice and helpful.
Bed was wonderful, comfy, fluffy, snuggly! A great nights sleep. Our room had everything we needed, including being able to open a window at night. (2nd floor)
This wasn’t our 1st stay so I expected what we got, happily!
Restaurant food and ambience in restaurant was very good.
- Simple well cleaned rooms. Was in guest house behind main inn. Comfortable and surprised no other guests in or around the guest house.
- The restaurant at the hotel was great just a little pricey.
Top Hotels In Cashiers North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cashiers North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cashiers North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cashiers North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!