6 Best Hotels To Stay In Cape Haze Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Cape Haze Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cape Haze Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cape Haze Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cape Haze Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cape Haze Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cape Haze Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Cape Haze Florida:
Boca Grande Resort
One of our top picks in Boca Grande – and a guest favorite.
Just a 7-minute drive from shopping at the Historic Village of Boca Grande, Boca Grande Resort features an on-site marina, Uncle Henry’s Marina. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.A cable TV is included in each of the air-conditioned rooms at this resort. A radio alarm clock and wake up service are available for added convenience.Kayaks, golf carts and bicycles are all available for rent at Boca Grande Resort. An outdoor pool and beach access are also available.Boca Tiki Bar and Grill is the on-site bar featuring beer, wine, liquor and grilled food. Patrick’s Thai Bistro, also on site, has traditional Thai cuisine and sushi.Gasparilla State Park is just a 10-minute drive from the property. Guests are 4 miles from Charlotte Harbor Preservation State Park.
- Restaurant on site. Bed very comfortable. Rooms were very clean.
- Quiet area, enjoyed early morning and late afternoon walks along the fishing pier. Sometimes enjoyed reading by the pool as it was shady and peaceful.
- beautiful room, sorry we did not try the restaurant, and were too tired to say up and go dancing.
- We only used the room; we were very satisfied with the experience
- The sweet lady who works there is amazing! I cant recall her name but she also manages or used to manage the restaurant, I believe. She really makes this place so friendly and special!
Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte
In Port Charlotte, Florida, this hotel features an outdoor heated pool and an on-site fitness center. Free Wi-Fi access and a complimentary hot breakfast are provided.A microwave and refrigerator are included in select rooms at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte. A flat-screen cable TV and work desk are also provided. Each private bathroom comes with towels and free toiletries.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at the Port Charlotte Microtel Inn and Suites. Other facilities include a business center, meeting facilities, and vending machines. The property provides free parking.Port Charlotte Golf Club is 2 miles from this hotel. Guests will be a 7-minute drive from Port Charlotte Beach.
- My dog was warmly welcomed. I was pleased with this.
Clean Place with Nice Pool and surrounding.
Good Breakfast. Daily Newspapers available.
Nice and helpfull Service personell.
- The staff was so friendly and helpful. Made you feel very at home and safe. All the girls at the front desk were outstanding. I was a Customer Service Manager for 10 years and you have some of the best. Hold onto them, good help like that is not easy to find now days.
- Eggs were good. One day they just had cold boiled eggs as well as biscuits and gravy, the second day there were scrambled eggs.
- The room was quaint and very clean.. excellent staff.. nice breakfast and decent value
Motel 6 Englewood
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 Englewood offers pet-friendly accommodations in Englewood.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sarasota is 31 miles from Motel 6 Englewood, and Siesta Key is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 35 miles from Motel 6 Englewood.
- Englewood only has two hotels and they are both junky. Motel 6 is slightly less junky than the other one.
- Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Did not have a hair dryer as was supposed to be. Location was central to any store and a short drive to beach.
- It was quite, the staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The bed was comfortable the pillows were comfortable this selection of channels on the TV where decent.
- The bed was very comfortable, the TV was large with very good picture quality and with lots of channels. Desk manager was very nice and polite.
The Palmetto Inn
One of our top picks in Boca Grande.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Boca Grande, 25 miles from Fort Myers, The Palmetto Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Fort Myers Beach is 28 miles from The Palmetto Inn, and Sanibel is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Pearl Beach Inn
One of our top picks in Englewood – and a guest favorite.
Providing a private beach area on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico and free Wi-Fi access, this beachfront inn is in Englewood, Florida. Lemon Bay Park is 7 miles from the property.Each unit features cable TV, an iron, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. A microwave, full-size refrigerator, toaster, and kitchenware are included in all accommodations.A wooden pathway leads guests directly from the inn to Manasota Key Beach. Laundry facilities are available at The Pearl Beach Inn Resort as well as a terrace for guests to lounge on.Lemon Bay Playhouse, a community theater, is 8 miles away. Shamrock Park and Nature Center is 15 minutes from the inn. Myakka State Forest is located a 19-minute drive from the property.
- Incredible location right on the beach on the Gulf if Mexico
- Right on the beach. Can’t ask for a better location. Staff was super friendly. Room was extremely clean. I will definitely stay here again.
- Fantastic location. Extremely clean. Very efficient air con which doubled as a heater. Lovely welcome.
- Our stay was during the Power Boat races and it was nice to be far enough away (but not too far) from the venue to have some personal time. Room was spacious and staff very friendly and accommodating.
- Everything was wonderful always enjoyed staying here never had a bad experience Lindy was excellent.
Days Inn Port Charlotte
This Port Charlotte hotel offers a heated outdoor pool and comfortable rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. Port Charlotte Town Center Mall is just a 5 minute drive away.A 37-inch flat-screen cable TV, small refrigerator, and microwave are featured in all guest rooms at the Days Inn Port Charlotte. A desk and coffee-making facilities are provided as well.Guests of this hotel can relax on the deck in poolside lounge chairs or use the on-site fitness center. For groups, a free local area transportation service can be provided with advance reservation.The Port Charlotte Days Inn offers a daily hot breakfast. JD’s Bistro and Grill serves traditional farm-to-table Southern-inspired steakhouse for dinner with live jazz music Tuesday through Saturday.This hotel is 2 miles from KidStar Amusement Park and Port Charlotte Golf Club is a 9 minute drive away. Charlotte County Airport is 11 miles away.
The staff was very helpful and friendly. We would stay there again.
The eggs were really good!
We also had French toast that was really good.
- The stay there was pleasant. The people were very nice.
- It was OK Rooms could you some work. Staff was excellent
- Breakfast was good but I missed not having any meat. Also nine o’clock is a little early for some people to get up and get down for breakfast.
- The staff was very helpful and friendly. We would stay there again.
Top Hotels In Cape Haze Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cape Haze Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cape Haze Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cape Haze Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!