6 Best Hotels To Stay In Cape Carteret North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Cape Carteret North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cape Carteret North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cape Carteret North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cape Carteret North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cape Carteret North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cape Carteret North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Cape Carteret North Carolina:
Hampton Inn and Suites Swansboro Near Camp Lejeune
Just off Highway 24 and a short drive from the center of Swansboro, this hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast are provided.A flat-screen TV and coffee-maker are found in each modern room at the Hampton Inn & Suites Swanboro. A work desk and an iron are also included.A fitness room and a business center are open to all guests of the Swanboro Hampton Inn. Newspapers and vending machines are also available.Sea’Ment Fishing Charters is less than 2 miles from the hotel. Hammocks Beach State Park is a 20-minute drive away.
- Desk staff and breakfast lady just as friendly as anyone could ask for. Acted as if my time there was really appreciated. Took genuine interest in the reason for my visit there.
- Loved this place. Breakfast was great and staff was amazing! I would definitely go again!
- The room was great. Big king bed and nice tv. Breakfast was awesome!
- You can always count on Hampton Inn. After spending 7 hours on a motorcycle I wanted a comfortable bed, clean room and a safe location. I was not let down by my visit to this location. Plus it was in the budget .
- Breakfast was really good, great location friendly staff, beds and rooms very clean
Islander Hotel & Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Islander Suites offers accommodations in Emerald Isle, just 22 miles from Jacksonville. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Havelock is 18 miles from Islander Suites, and Atlantic Beach is 18 miles away. Albert J. Ellis Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly. We would recommend this spot to our friends, however.
- Bathroom a little cramped an small. Not most friendly desk staff. Bracelet system is a joke. Room adequate, bur spent all day out fishing, didn’t use any of the amenities, although pool area looked nice,as did the hammock.TV not very user friendly, an could be bigger.
- Good room plan- like the TVs in both the king bed area & the sleeper sofa area
- Great location!! We were there for the beach music festival and couldn’t have been in a better spot.
- Beautiful location with a lot of available convinces
Oceanview Inn – Emerald Isle
The Oceanview Inn Emerald Isle is less than a 5 minute walk from the beach and the Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier. This hotel features free Wi-Fi in all of their rooms.A microwave and refrigerator are provided in every simply decorated guest room of this Emerald Isle hotel. Coffee-making facilities are also provided along with cable TV.Guests will enjoy free parking on site at the Emerald Isle Oceanview Inn. Family rooms are also available as well air conditioning for added comfort.This hotel is a 20 minute drive from the NC Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores. Morehead City is located 30 minutes away by car.
- The staff went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable and comfortable. You can see the ocean from the rooms, walk there easily, and also walk to coffee shop, ice cream shop, donut shop, and many more!
- Walk one block to the fishing pier and beach. Property is a bit old but adequate for the money.
- Great Location! Wish I had know you had to ask for a room with oceanview( second floor)
- Location is exceptional! Staff is very welcoming and friendly.
- Excellent service, great location. The rooms are large, queen beds very comfortable. The bathroom is a little small. The location is right by pier, and an easy 5 min walk to the beach. There a restaurants walking distance. No ice maker, but you can buy ice right around the corner. Great bang for your buck here. We will come back.
The Inn at Pine Knoll Shores
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, The Inn at Pine Knoll Shores offers accommodations in Pine Knoll Shores. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Havelock is 13 miles from The Inn at Pine Knoll Shores, and New Bern is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Albert J. Ellis Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- We love the view from our room. The staff was so friendly. My husband is a beast when it comes to how he is treated; he was impressed! The Clamdigger’s food was excellent. The bartenders were very accommodating and one even bought our dessert because it was our anniversary.
- Rooms were great! Breakfast was delicious at the restaurant and service was excellent all around.
- Comfortable room. Great breakfast at the hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The new decor is very nice. Bedding nice, toiletries nice. There is a microwave and good size mini fridge. Nice size tv. Plenty of outlets USB plug ins for devices. Staff responsive to needs. Pillows very thick and comfy to lean on in bed—too thick to sleep with. A thin and thick pillow choice would be better.
Good breakfast each day.
Complimentary coffee in am and water in pm in lobby.
- Fascinating hotel! You can hear the waves from the room and wake up with the beautiful view of the beach, pretty relaxing! The rooms, just like all the hotel, are incredibly clean and very comfortable and the staff is wonderful. Since my stay was in a very cold weekend, I can’t say about the pool, but it looked pretty clean and nice. They also have pool table and ping pong table, that made my fun at night in the bar. The breakfast at the restaurant was very good! Easy check in and check out. I’d certainly stay there again.
Days Inn Havelock
One of our best sellers in Havelock! Next to the Croatan National Forest, this Havelock hotel features a daily continental breakfast and seasonal outdoor pool. Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point is 4 miles away.Cable TV, microwave, and small refrigerator are featured in all rooms at this Havelock Days Inn. Coffee-making facilities are included as well.A 24-hour front desk is available, and newspapers are available at the Days Inn Havelock lobby. Drink and snack vending machines are available for added convenience.Guests can spend a day at the beach 17 miles from the property. The North Carolina Maritime Museum is 20 miles away.
- Beach, conveniently located, It’s been around since Catsby. Old, cozy and quiet.
- Days inn in havelock is absolutely terrible. Filthy. No staff..would never stay there again..and the bed was broke
- The guy at the front desk was very nice and helpful.
- Comfortable bed, this hotel is good for quick one night stay.
- The staff was extremely nice. And we love the location it was in the center of everything.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Morehead City
Atlantic Beach is 5 miles from this Morehead City hotel, which features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Every room and suite provides free Wi-Fi.A microwave, fridge and coffee-making facilities are included in the spacious rooms and suites at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Morehead City. They have cable TV and a desk.Guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet that includes eggs, bacon and cinnamon rolls. Morehead City Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites also provides a business center.Located off Highway 70, this hotel is 2 miles from Brandywine Bay Country Club and 7 miles from Fort Macon State Park. Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point is 16 miles away.
- The front desk staff was nice when needing to change rooms
- The breakfast was the best out all the hotel I have ever been too. The air condition was great. The staff was also great and excellent and looked and seem like they enjoyed what they do super friendly and were actually the best I have ever experienced at any Holiday Inn I have ever been to. The bed and pillows were sooo comfortable, it didn’t make sense how good it felt. I got the best sleep on the bed and it was better than my bed at home.
- The staff is North Carolina friendly. Nice bed. Great location for our excursion. Value
- The toiletries were nice and the pool was very clean.
- Staff was very friendly and went above and beyond to even make my 1.5 year old feel special!
Top Hotels In Cape Carteret North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cape Carteret North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cape Carteret North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cape Carteret North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!