6 Best Hotels To Stay In Brookville Indiana – Top Hotel Reviews
Brookville Indiana is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Brookville Indiana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brookville Indiana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brookville Indiana. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Brookville Indiana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Brookville Indiana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Brookville Indiana:
Baymont Inn and Suites – Oxford
Located in Oxford in the region of Ohio, 23 miles from West Chester, Baymont Inn and Suites – Oxford features a hot tub and fitness center.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mason is 26 miles from Baymont Inn Suites Oxford, and Fairfield is 16 miles away. Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- Nothing. My room was not cleaned the next day. Hotel is dirty
- Outlets did not work. Requested more towels and never got them. Waited up for them. It was annoying.
- Our room was clean. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The temperature in the room was comfortable. The wifi worked well. They allowed us to check out an hour after the designated check-out time.
- Staff was very nice and friendly but hotel was maybe understaffed?
- The property was very clean. The rooms were great. In and out of the parking lot was very convenient.
Hampton Inn Batesville
One of our top picks in Batesville – and a guest favorite.
Hampton Inn Batesville is located in Batesville, just 29 miles from Oxford.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was great. Staff was friendly.
- Nice room, Gal that was working when I arrived was very pleasant…
- The rooms were very clean and the staff was friendly.
- Staff members were great. Bed was nice. Overall perfect for my family
- It was quiet. Breakfast was included in the price of the room.
Comfort Inn Oxford
Located in Oxford, 22 miles from West Chester, Comfort Inn Oxford features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with satellite channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Mason is 26 miles from Comfort Inn Oxford, and Fairfield is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, 33 miles from Comfort Inn Oxford.
- Love that breakfast is included and that there is sausage and eggs for breakfast. Love the style of the room and amenities.
- great staff and great location when visiting my Miami student!
- The bed and sheets were great. Easy parking. Close to Oxford. Rooms were nice.
- Fit our needs exactly. We needed the overnight stay for a college visit the next day. It was close to the campus with an acceptable breakfast. Also room and bathroom was very nice and clean.
- The staff was friendly and very helpful. Great customer service makes a busy trip so much easier.
One of our top picks in Batesville.Quality Inn features accommodation in Batesville. This 2-star hotel offers free WiFi. The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels.At the hotel, every room comes with a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Oxford is 29.2 miles from Quality Inn. The nearest airport is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, 34.8 miles from the accommodation.
- Never got breakfast because I think it was way too early to start and end time.
- Comfortable bed. Clean simple room. Lots of parking. Friendly staff when we checked in. The room was large and had a nice refrigerator which we used. This was a good value for us.
Staff was friendly and helpful.
Kind of difficult to find in a rabbit warren of lanes. Poorly planned by city: not planned.
Staff on phone a month before could not answer my questions about the Freudenfest shuttle ( that is why I booked a room). She should/could have found out info and gotten back to me!
- When we arrived it was very hot outside, when we got into our room the a/c was already on and we didn’t have to wait for the room to cool off. The a/c worked very well .
- Stayed over night traveling to Ohio , very comfortable bed and breakfast was suitable , got a good nights rest and ready to go in the morning
Hampton Inn Oxford/Miami University Area
This Hampton Inn hotel in Oxford, Ohio is located within a 9 minute walk of the Oxford town center and Miami University. The hotel serves a breakfast with waffles, oatmeal and more each morning and there is a fitness center.Guests staying at the Hampton Inn Oxford/Miami University Area can enjoy swimming in the indoor pool. The business center provides a convenient area to access fax and photocopying services.A cable TV and a desk are in every room at the Hampton Inn Miami University. Select rooms also have a sitting area complete with a sofa bed.Hampton Inn Oxford is 2 miles from the Miami University Airport.
- Decent breakfast. Nice pool. Close to Miami University. Great service.
- Nice hotel. Breakfast just so-so but overall, a pleasant stay.
- The property was clean and a great location, but too pricey. It’s only high like that because it’s close to Miami University.
- Excellent property that is new, modern, clean, and pleasant. Excellent choice for family visits to Miami University. Rooms are very well appointed and modern. Probably the nicest place to stay in the Miami U / Oxford area. Near High Street and popular places to eat.
- Close location to uptown and campus compared to the alternatives. Some restaurants next to the property.
One of our top picks in Batesville.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Sherman offers accommodations in Batesville, just 30 miles from Oxford.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport is 35 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Brookville Indiana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Brookville Indiana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Brookville Indiana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Brookville Indiana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!