6 Best Hotels To Stay In Brookhaven Mississippi – Top Hotel Reviews
Brookhaven Mississippi is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Brookhaven Mississippi. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brookhaven Mississippi. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brookhaven Mississippi. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Brookhaven Mississippi right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Brookhaven Mississippi with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Brookhaven Mississippi:
Super 8 – Brookhaven
Super 8 – Brookhaven offers accommodations in Brookhaven.All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jackson-Evers Airport is 53 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Americas Best Value Inn – Brookhaven
This Brookhaven, Mississippi hotel is just off of Interstate 55 on exit 40. It features a seasonal outdoor pool, a daily breakfast and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and wired internet.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in each room at Americas Best Value Inn Brookhaven. The simply styled rooms also include a microwave and a small fridge.Free newspapers are provided to guests of the Brookhaven Americas Best Value Inn. A 24-hour front desk is on site and fax and photocopying facilities are available.This Brookhaven hotel is within one mile of the Brookway and Lincoln Plaza shopping centers. Mississippi School of the Arts is less than a 5-minute drive away.
- Breakfast was barely adequate. Sustenance but nothing exceptional.
- Our 2nd stay here, staff is frindly and helpful. Good value for our money. This property is easy access to town and interstate hiway.
Bed slept well,a good selection at cont-breakfast.
All the staff we were in contact with were friendly and helpful.
- I didn’t eat the breakfast, but I’m sure it was outstanding
- The motel was a good deal for the money. It was a little old, but the room was good-sized with a small couch. The bathroom showed some age but it was clean. The “deluxe” breakfast was nothing but fruit, instant oatmeal or cold cereal and some tiny biscuits to be heated in the microwave. But there was an IHOP nearby if you wanted more. Convenient location off the expressway.
The Inn on Whitworth
The Inn on Whitworth offers accommodations in Brookhaven.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Jackson-Evers Airport, 55 miles from The Inn on Whitworth.
- Sally is a fantastic host and very welcoming on our arrival. Great breakfast in the morning and the common areas very comfortable.
- Excellent utilization of an old space, modern, quite and secure!
- Inn keeper was an absolute pleasure. Entire inn was exceptionally clean. The beds were amazing to sleep on! Breakfast had a wonderful variety and absolutely delicious. Best hotel I have ever stayed at.
- The Whitworth is an outstanding gem in Brookhaven, and Sallie makes it a treat.
- Love the old building, the artwork, just everything!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Brookhaven
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Brookhaven offers accommodations in Brookhaven.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Jackson-Evers Airport is 56 miles from the property.
- Staff was very friendly & accommodating to our needs.
- I’ve stayed at this location a number of times over the years. However, this particular hotel is completely new. They knocked the old building down a few years ago and started over. The new facility is very nice. It’s quite and the rooms are beautiful. The downstairs common areas are very well done and comfortable.
- My room was not clean at all during my holiday stay.
- Breakfast was great. Both hot and cold breakfast . Room was good and the king size bed was great. I will stay here again.
- $117 was removed from my account. I called about it and was told that it would be returned in 5-7 days. It was not. The misunderstanding was over the attempt to book a room over the internet and there was a mistake made which I rectified over the phone. When we arrived it was still a problem.
Comfort Inn Brookhaven
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Comfort Inn Brookhaven offers accommodations in Brookhaven. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jackson-Evers Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- The staff was extremely nice. We enjoyed our stay.
- Location, lots of restaurants and a Wal-Mart literally a minute away
- TWO OF THE LIGHT BULBS WERE BURNT OUT. The pillows were lie bricks. The shower was in need of pliers to adjust the hot and cold water i.e. took 5 minutes to adjust. The switch on the two lights over the nite stand were shorted out and could not be turned off. We tried to unplug it but it was rigged with about five wires clock, radio, many plug ins etc, I deemed it necessary to unplug the whole mess as a fire hazard.
- Breakfast was good. Lots of choices. Good pricing.
- The beds were very clean and comfy. Quiet place. Close to the restaurants and stores. I slept like a baby.
Hampton Inn Brookhaven
This hotel, just a 4-minute drive from downtown Brookhaven, Mississippi and Whitworth College, features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. A buffet breakfast is served daily.Guests of the Hampton Inn Brookhaven can enjoy free access to leisure facilities, including a seasonal outdoor pool and a small gym. The business center offer fax/copy services and parking is free on site.A coffee maker and work desk are standard in every room at the Brookhaven Hampton Inn. All rooms are warmly decorated with carpeted floors and white linens, and ironing facilities are provided.Brookway Plaza Shopping Center is less than 1 miles from the hotel. Brookhaven Country Club is 3.5 miles away.
- recent remodel was well done, everything worked in the room, charging stations well placed, free WIFI, Did not eat breakfast but not because it was not appealing. Anytime Im in that area will stay at Hampton inn,
- Bed was clean, Bathroom was clean, Coffee was great,
- Nearness to NOLA. 2-2.5 hours. Good pre-cruise location.
- The pool was nice and the hotel was easy to get around
- The staff was very accommodating to all our party. We had family from all over the US staying at the hotel and they let us all gather in the lobby area to chat together. We were in Brookhaven for a wedding.
Top Hotels In Brookhaven Mississippi Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Brookhaven Mississippi to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Brookhaven Mississippi but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Brookhaven Mississippi. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!