6 Best Hotels To Stay In Bronx Idaho – Top Hotel Reviews
Bronx Idaho is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bronx Idaho. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bronx Idaho. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bronx Idaho. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bronx Idaho right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bronx Idaho with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Bronx Idaho:
FairBridge Inn and Suites
Located 5 miles from Sandpoint Airport and 20 minutes from Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort, this motel offers a jacuzzi, continental breakfast, and free in-room Wi-Fi.The accommodations at the GuestHouse Lodge-Sandpoint include satellite TV and a sitting area. A coffee maker and work desk are also provided.This Sandpoint, Idaho motel is pet friendly and features a business center and laundry facilities. The front desk is open 24 hours a day and has safes available.Sandpoint City Beach Park is 5 minutes from Sandpoint GuestHouse Lodge. The motel is just off of Route 95.
- Everything was fine but it was noise. But will stay again.
- The bed was comfortable. Price was reasonable. When Fairbridge took over they retained the ski wax room.
- Great room, front desk staff was great and Desiree helped us out, hot tub was very nice after skiing, and we had a good breakfast.
- The waffle and pancake machines and how cheap it was
- The bed was comfortable. Staff was very nice and helpful. Plenty of parking. Close to Yoke supermarket and down the street from Laughing Dog Brewing Company. Overall, it was just OK.
Best Western Edgewater Resort
One of our top picks in Sandpoint.Featuring an indoor pool, hot tub and sauna, this lakefront hotel is in Sandpoint. It features an on-site lounge and restaurant. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A flat-screen cable TV and a sitting area are provided in the air-conditioned rooms at Best Western Edgewater Resort. The dining area includes a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee machine. Featuring a bathtub or shower, the private bathrooms have a hairdryer. A lake view is available from all rooms.Guests can work out in the fitness center at Best Western Edgewater. Other facilities include vending machines featuring snacks and drinks. Room service is available between 11 am and 8 pm.Fishing opportunities in Pend Orielle River are just 300 feet from this hotel. Schweitzer Ski Resort is 7.5 miles away.
- Stacy was AMAZING, to say th least. We’ve stayed at this resort a couple of time now and will definitely be going back!
- Beautiful location right on the lake with a fabulous view. A major rail line runs right by the hotel but it was designed such that there is very little noise from the trains. Great bar and bartender and the on site restaurant is very good.
Music too loud in restaurant at breakfast our first day – at our request, promptly corrected 😊
Love the pool and hot tub and sauna.
So beautiful right on the water. Best breakfast at Trinity restaurant.
Beautiful location, overlooking the lake and within walking distance to town. Great pool and hot tub. Love Trinity the restaurant on gen property. Delicious food and good prices.
Will be back for sure.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sandpoint North
A free breakfast is provided daily at this pet-friendly hotel. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi. Coeur d’Alene is less than a 1-hour drive away.Satellite TV is available in all guest rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. A microwave, small fridge, and coffee-making facilities are also included.Guests can enjoy an indoor swimming pool, hot tub, and fitness center at the Hotel and Suites Holiday Inn Express. Dry cleaning services and a laundromat are offered for guest convenience.Spokane International Airport is a 1 hour and 30-minute drive away. Farragut State Park is a 40-minute drive from the hotel.
- The staff running the breakfast were exceptionally friendly and were totally on top of making sure everything was well stocked and clean. Best hotel breakfast operation I have seen.
- I liked the hot tub. I liked Lou’s right outside of the hotel.
- The Sunday breakfast was very impressive for a continental style. Our room was very comfortable and had a great view out the back of the hotel. We visited the pool it was very clean and the hot tub was nice. Though it was quite busy at the time we didn’t stay long. All the staff members we encountered were friendly and helpful. Lots of options nearby for grocery and such. The restaurant located within the parking lot was pretty good too.
- The beds were comfortable. The pool was at a comfortable temperature, nice for play or excercise.
- The pool & hot tub were great. They also had a good breakfast. Nice clean hotel and staff was super nice.
Hotel Ruby Sandpoint
Located in Ponderay in the region of Idaho, 2.4 miles from Sandpoint, Hotel Ruby Ponderay features a ski pass sales point and ski storage. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles.
- Good place for a very popular area. The price was lower than many other motels in Moab.
- Room was clean and comfortable. After having issue with noise and reporting it when we were leaving the staff was very apologetic and gave me a significant discount. I should have called in the noise complaint, they most likely would have attended to it right away. The restaurant was excellent and the jacuzzi was clean and worked great.
- Easy and convenient overnight stop on a long drive. Good value for money. Clean and perfectly acceptable for what we had in mind.
- The room was spacious, the room was very clean and quiet, the pool area was clean and the breakfast area was good. The wifi was good and there was a variety of TV channels. The hotel was centrally located to other amenities.
- We are familiar with other Ruby properties and like their clean, urban-style decor. – no fuss, no muss but everything you need. Good linens and clean; which I do judge a property by. Great value – and love the original art!!
Quality Inn Sandpoint
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Sandpoint offers accommodations in Sandpoint. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- My granddaughter loved the pool! It was right outside our door, very nice. Room was nice and very clean. Perfect for us!
Excellent value for your money! Large, clean room…!
Restaurant is fantastic!
- The beds were comfortable. The room was quiet. There is a food, fuel store across the street for convenience.
- Very clean and super comfy beds. Also microwave, frig, and coffee maker in room was very handy. Water pressure in shower was awesome.
- Coupon for free breakfast at the attached restaurant where we ordered off the menu. Wonderful sheets. Staff had receipts already printed out when we checked out.
La Quinta Inn Sandpoint
One of our top picks in Sandpoint.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Just a 2-minute drive from Lake Pend Oreille, this Sandpoint City Beach hotel features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Free Wi-Fi is included. A daily continental breakfast with fresh waffles is served.A flat-screen cable TV with premium channels is available in each room at the pet-friendly La Quinta Inn Sandpoint. A work desk is included. Coffee-making facilities are also provided.A fitness center and business center are available for convenience. Free parking is provided at Sandpoint La Quinta Inn. A guest laundromat is available.Connie’s Café serves hearty American cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner and provides room service to guests. Connie’s Lounge is a non-smoking cocktail bar with outdoor terrace.Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort is 11 miles away. Silverwood Theme Park is a 30-minute drive from La Quinta Inn Sandpoint.
- This is an older property, but has been nicely renovated. The room was clean and comfortable. It is in fhe middle of town, so there is some traffic noise, but it isn’t bad at all. We were on the second floor. The location is within walking distance of the main street, and lots of stores and restaurants. The complimentary breakfast was good, with a lot of choice.
- Front desk staff, very friendly and seems to be passionate about their job.
- This La Quinta was like many others that we’ve stayed at with nice facilities such as a pool, hot tub, gym, laundry facilities, breakfast included and pet friendly (at no extra charge). However, the pool was not accessible in March because it was located outdoors. The rooms are always nice and very clean.
- Great bed. Road noise was the only complaint. Complimentary breakfast was pretty good. Great coffee.
- It was surprisingly great at an affordable price and located in quaint, downtown sandpoint.
Top Hotels In Bronx Idaho Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bronx Idaho to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bronx Idaho but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bronx Idaho. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!