6 Best Hotels To Stay In Bowman New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Bowman New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bowman New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bowman New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bowman New Hampshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bowman New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bowman New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Bowman New Hampshire:
This hotel is located in Gorham and is 1.6 miles from the White Mountain National Park. The hotel offers an indoor pool and rooms with a refrigerator.Royalty Inn rooms include a microwave for quick meals. The rooms are also equipped with a work desk and access to a wired internet connection.The Royalty features a game room and gym with weights. Guests can swim in the seasonal outdoor pool or relax in the sauna or hot tub.The Inn Royalty is 10.1 miles from the Wildcat Ski Resort, guests can get ski passes at the hotel. The Settlers’ Green Outlet Village is 31.1 miles away from the property.
- Very clean and convenient. Liked having the athletic club next door to swim and play basketball. Mini fridge was handy.
- Rooms are very clean, and we stayed in a pet friendly room. You could not tell dogs have stayed there before us. It didn’t smell and there was no fur anywhere
- It was clean and newly wallpapered. Bed was comfy. Had a small frig.
Great mattresses even for bad backs
Excellent athletic club
- There were washers and dryers on site which are very helpful. There was an indoor and outdoor pool and full athletic facilities. Beds and rooms were very comfortable. Air conditioning and refrigerator were on in advance of our arrival.
Mt. Madison Inn & Suites
This Gorham, New Hampshire hotel features a heated outdoor pool, hot tub and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is just a 4-minute drive from Moose Brook State Park.All rooms at The Mt. Madison Inn are equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. They include cable TV as well. The suites feature a sofa bed.The hotel offers a garden along with barbecue grills and a picnic area.Mount Madison Inn is a 3-minute drive from Androscoggin Valley Country Club. It is 30 minutes from Big Adventure Center.
- Close to the Mount Washington and the White Mountains and good restaurants nearby. Nice pool and spa. The manager is delightful.
- Friendly people first night. Room very good and clean
- The location was convenient. The room had updated furnishings
- The room was clean and tidy. We loved outdoor pool and the BBQ spot. The staff was very helpful and I would recomend this motel to people who are planning to visit Mt. Washington
- Lovely clean motel, nicely decorated with comfortable beds. Great pool area and hot tub , everything you need.
Cabot Inn & Suites
Nestled in the White Mountains on over 60 acres, this Lancaster, New Hampshire hotel offers rooms in two buildings.The Exterior Building has a motel-like setup with two floors and the upper-level rooms are accessible by stairs only. The rooms include complimentary WiFi, heating, air-conditioning, mini fridge, coffee maker and flat-screen TV with cable.The Main Building, located across the street, features free breakfast, pool, hot tub, fitness centre, game room and the sauna.Cabot Inn and Suites is 2 miles from Weeks State Park and within 5 miles of Santa’s Village and Waumbek Golf Course.
- Good location for snowmobilers. Trail right in the back of the hotel.
Staff: they came out to the parking lot with the cell phone that we left behind. Most appreciated.
- The king size bed was nice and the view was beautiful.
- We liked everything! Comfy & clean& casual.
- Convenient location to Santas Village. Dated motor inn that could stand some renovations. Continental breakfast supplied perfect for families. Pool perfect Main building
Coos Motor Inn
In Lancaster, New Hampshire, this motel features free Wi-Fi access in every room, as well as a daily continental breakfast. Six Gun City Amusement Park is 13 miles away.Rooms at the Coos Motor Inn feature cable TV, a refrigerator, and a work desk. They are decorated in bright colors and also offer a coffee maker.The Coos Motor Inn Motel has on-site laundry facilities for guests. Copy and fax services are available at the front desk.Weeks State Park is a 10-minute drive from the motel. Waumbek Golf Course is 9 miles away.
- The staff was nice great location will definable be back
- Great accommodations for the price…nice large clean rooms with friendly staff. The complimentary breakfast is also a bonus. Best place to stay with a family when headed to santas village!!! This was our third year in a row staying with them while visiting NH.
- Large clean rooms, comfy beds and friendly staff. I brought my mom and 2 little ones and there was plenty of room for all of us. The free breakfast was a nice added bonus.
Helpful staff at desk and good breakfast
Got food delivery right to room
- Bed was comfy, room was pretty quiet, parking ample.
Omni Bretton Arms Inn at Mount Washington Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Omni Bretton Arms Inn at Mount Washington Resort offers accommodations in Bretton Woods.Every room comes with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.North Conway is 21 miles from Omni Bretton Arms Inn at Mount Wash, and Lincoln is 19 miles away.
- The location; the privacy; warm rooms with fireplaces; great dining experience; shuttle to main hotel; amenities shared with larger hotel on the property.
- Great staff at the end of the phone once we made contact.
- Breakfast was great! Room spacious and very comfortable!
Location was awesome
Building is interesting with classical old theme, love it
Room was clean and comfortable
Beds were fantastic
clean comfortable room, a guy came by each day around 4:30 to fill to room ice bucket
On the last day I went to the dining room for breakfast and was informed there was a kitchen problem and they would not be serving, the Dining Room Manager happily comped a breakfast at the nearby Omni Hotel
The Wayside Inn
The Wayside Inn offers accommodations in Bethlehem. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.North Conway is 29 miles from The Wayside Inn, and Lincoln is 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Bowman New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bowman New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bowman New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bowman New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!