6 Best Hotels To Stay In Biota Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Biota Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Biota Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Biota Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Biota Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Biota Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Biota Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Biota Aragon:
Located in Sádaba, 2,800 feet from Sádaba Castle, Hospedería Sádaba features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Tudela is 33 mi away.Rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The property has a seasonal chill out terrace with live music and cocktails.Bárdenas Reales is 20 mi away and Zaragoza is 75 minutes’ drive from Hospedería Sádaba. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 39 mi from the property.
Wonderful, very highly recommended,
- La cena (menu degustación) en el restaurante, las habitación nos pareció cómoda y el baño amplio.
- La habitación bien, las camas bien, decoración bien
- Ottimo hotel in un piccolo paese. Stanza molto grande, curata e accogliente. Buona la cena fatta nel loro ristorante.
- El personal muy agradable,a la noche la jente que se hospedaba no respetaba el sueño de la jente ya que hubo jente que fue a las habitaciones ya entrada la noche como si fuera de dia,pero comprendo que eso no es culpa del hotel.
- Wonderful, very highly recommended,
Posada de Uncastillo
This atmospheric, historic hotel is set in a building dating back to the 18th century, located in among the narrow streets of the Medieval city of Uncastillo.The Posada La Pastora forms part of the protected city center of this historic city, surrounded by the stunning countryside of Aragon. It lies beside the ancient, Romanesque church of Santa María and fits perfectly with the architectural style of its surroundings.The hotel’s welcoming interior blends traditional bare wood and stone with contemporary design and state-of-the-art amenities. It features a sociable lounge where you can meet with friends and family around the fireplace.Use the Posada La Pastora as a base to visit Sos del Rey Católico, the nearby ancient monasteries of Leyre and La Oliva, and the castles of Javier, Loarre and Olite. The Bárdenas Reales semi-desert and the Lumbier Gorge are also nearby.
- There are many personal touches and details that go together to make this a special place to stay. Of the sixty or so hotels I’ve stayed in over the last 18 monthis, this is my favourite. Dinner was excellent, as was breakfast. The owner and staff are delightful. The restoration of the old house in the village has been executed with taste and sensitivity. There is air conditioning too.
- The property was beautiful. Comfortable rooms and great breakfasts. We had dinner on one evening which was also excellent. Above all, the staff were helpful and extremely friendly.
- A FANTASTIC PLACE. HOUSE HAS BEEN BEAUTIFULLY RESTORED. MIGUEL AND INMA ARE SUPERB HOSTS. DELICIOUS BREAKFAST AND EVENING MEALS.
- Our host spoke very good English and was helpful with advice of where we wanted to go. Breakfast and the Saturday night evening meal were very enjoyable.
- Room comfortable Goodyear breakfast owners vers friendly
A Corona del Reino
This charming rustic hotel offers bright air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Located in a Medieval village, the hotel was built upon the remains of an ancient royal palace.The carefully restored rooms at A Corona del Reino feature original stone walls and wooden beams. Decorated in warm colors, each one has a private bathroom with free toiletries.You can enjoy a gourmet breakfast in the Corona del Reino’s dining room each morning. This includes a tasting menu of the best local cheeses, cured meats and sausages.A Corona is located in the center of Ejea de los Caballeros, 1,150 feet from the 12-century El Salvador Church. Zaragoza is an hour’s drive away, while Pamplona is 90 minutes away.
- Sergio was most friendly and full of excellent tourist advice despite not being able to speak much English.
- Amazing welcome , visited 5 castles in a day . Hotel’s history was exceptional and the owners were very proud
- Very nice, the landlords are very hospitable, helpful, happy to explain history of this exceptional accommodation
En general,todo !!
Preciosa decoración interior,amabilidad por parte de Sergio y su primo,limpieza,información,etc…
- Die Betreuung von Sergio und Ricardo war phänomenal. Jeden Tag bekamen wir für unsere Unternehmungen einen Tourenplan aufgemalt, zum Restauraunt wurden wir persönlich begleitet, damit wir es auch finden. Es war sehr familiär. Das Haus ist mit sehr viel Liebe zum Detail eingerichtet, das Zimmer gemütlich und das Frühstück sehr reichhaltig. Wir können es nur wärmstens empfehlen!
Hotel Ciudad De Ejea
Free Wi-Fi is available at Hotel Ciudad de Ejea. It is in the center of the historic town of Ejea de los Caballeros.The hotel is 33 miles from Zaragoza Airport. The city is on a hill and offers views of the valley.Historic buildings include the El Salvador Church. This was built in 1222 and is a National Heritage Building. It is famous for its gold and silverwork.The hotel rooms are all soundproofed. They also have heating and air conditioning. Nonsmoking rooms and rooms for disabled guests are available.
- Excellent value, modern, clean and in centre of town
- La sencillez, pero buen estado de las instalaciones y limpieza y comodidad
- Mi compañero enfermó y no pudo venir, la cancelación fue muy tarde y fueron muy amables y considerados al no cobrar su habitación
- Hotel bien equipado. Habitación bastante buena en todos los aspectos, limpia, confortable y equipada.
- El dasayuno estaba muy bien. La cama también. Sin ruidos.
Hotel Salvevir is in the center of Ejea de los Caballeros, one of the area’s historic Cinco Villas (Five Villages). It offers private parking and air-conditioned rooms with free internet.All of the rooms at the Salvevir Hotel come with a flat-screen satellite TV and a work desk. Bathroom amenities are offered in the private bathroom.The Salvevir has a tour desk and offers express-check-in/check-out. An elegant café-bar can also be found on site.Ejea lies within the province of Zaragoza. The town includes many Medieval sights and churches, such as the Iglesia de Santa María de la Corona.
- Nothing wrong with it, wasn’t noisy. Fine basic hotel.
- Nice friendly staff, simple but tasty breakfast, small town but we had a great evening out.
Hotel closed on a Sunday but was contacted by e mail and arrival time arranged and all worked perfect. Very well equipped hotel and helpful reception had every thing required except a evening restaurant, very limited choice available in town. Breakfast very adaquate. Good parking inside or out.
Certainly reccomended. Short walk to town center
- La ubicación es fácil encontrar sitio para aparcar en la calle.
- Estuvimos dos noches sin desayuno. Y todo fue bien. La recepción tiene horario y hay que llamar para avisar de la hora de llegada para que te esperen.
La Posada de Sofuentes
La Posada de Sofuentes in Sofuentes provides accommodations with a terrace and a bar. The property provides free WiFi.At the inn, every room has a closet and a TV.A continental breakfast is available every morning at La Posada de Sofuentes.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Sos del Rey Católico is 10 miles from La Posada de Sofuentes, while Ejea de los Caballeros is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 47 miles from the property.
The character and quaint styling and the total peace and quite. The owner / manager Pilar was just superb along with the other staff member on the bar and reception when we arrived. Nothing was to much trouble and they made the stay great. We had dinner which was home cooked and breakfast was brilliant with local food.
The bar doubled as the local community meeting centre and the atmosphere was great.
Thanks for a great experience of rural Spain.
- A hidden gem! Surprisingly modern, clean, comfortable hotel in a delightful village. Excellent breakfast. Exceptional value. Highly recommend a detour when exploring this region.
- English spoken, lift, TV in room, well appointed room with IKEA furniture, small pool (2 Euros to go in) 5 minutes walk away, bar and restaurant on-site. Staff (owners) were fantastic and couldn’t do enough for us especially when making breakfasts and evening meals – order what you want and it’ll appear – very reasonable too! Small village shop on site opens every morning – for essentials only. Fabulous place, only open since April, off the beaten track so good for peace and solitude, hiking or cycling. Plenty of parking spaces.
Zona muy tranquila, el personal muy atento y detallista, Desayunamos y cenamos muy bien, raciones abundantes y sabrosas
La casa es nueva mobiliario sencillo y cómodo, dormimos muy bien, la casa muy calentita.
Recomendable, para repetir
Chambre propre, spacieuse.
Endroit très joli, complètement isolé, au milieu de nulle part, très calme.
Ambiance familiale dans ce bar-hôtel-restaurant.
Rapport qualité prix excellent.
- The character and quaint styling and the total peace and quite. The owner / manager Pilar was just superb along with the other staff member on the bar and reception when we arrived. Nothing was to much trouble and they made the stay great. We had dinner which was home cooked and breakfast was brilliant with local food.
Top Hotels In Biota Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Biota Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Biota Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Biota Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!