6 Best Hotels To Stay In Barryville New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Barryville New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Barryville New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barryville New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barryville New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Barryville New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Barryville New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Barryville New York State:
Showcasing a hot tub and water sports facilities, Stickett Inn is located in Barryville in the region of New York State.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is concierge services, gift shop, and shops at the property.Liberty is 24 miles from Stickett Inn, and Middletown is 25 miles away. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- We really loved everything about the place and the staff. It was a perfect charming get away with vintage charm and modern luxuries. It felt extremely comfortable there in all aspects. The owners are lovely and inviting, the property is very cool. It’s a unique gem off rhe beaten path.
- Unique, cool place amidst many mediocre hotels in the driving area. On site coffee shop/bar, easy walk to two restaurants as well as an ice cream shop.
- Fun… Interesting decor….close to river…lounge on property…. Johnny very personable
- Amazing experience! Ownership is super friendly and helpful!
- The owners made us feel right at home. Johnny greeted us and showed us to our room. He was very accommodating and the welcome set the stage for the remainder of our stay. The location! Only a short drive from NYC (2.5hrs). The room.. modern. Convenient water activities available a block or so away.. The river and nature was what we needed. It was a much needed break from NYC life. Johnny recommended a few restaurants a drive away and the restaurants were fabulous. There is a convenient market across the street and a few spots to grab a bite. I wanted to return the following weekend, but they were booked..bummer
Best Western Inn at Hunt’s Landing
This Matamoras, Pennsylvania hotel is located by the Pocono foothills and the Delaware River. Free WiFi is offered.Guest rooms at the non-smoking Best Western Inn at Hunt’s Landing include a coffee maker and a work desk. Cable TV and in-room movies are also available in the rooms.The property provides on-site dining at The Edgewater Restaurant and Annie’s Lounge is located on-site.Bushkill Falls is 27 miles from the Best Western Inn Hunt’s Landing. The historic town of Milford is 5.3 miles from the property. Canoeing, whitewater rafting and kayaking are available near the hotel.
- The Ukraine woman at the front desk went out of her way to help me. She exceeded my expectations.
- Free breakfast is very good. Staff is very nice and attentive.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The beds weren’t the most comfortable, but the property is in the process of a renovation. The included breakfast was very good!
- Easy access on and off interstate. Good breakfast.
- The landscape was beautiful and the hotel is very close to the high state park!
Hampton Inn Matamoras
Set within a picturesque scenery of Pocono Mountains, the Hampton Inn Matamoras offers an indoor swimming pool and fitness center. The Port Jervis Country Club is just a 10-minute drive away.All rooms feature flat-screen TVs and microwaves. Guests can catch up with work using a well lit writing desk and free Wi-Fi. There are tea-and-coffee-making facilities in every room.Enjoy a hot breakfast every morning or grab a breakfast bag for a quick meal. A variety of bistros, pizzerias and restaurants can be found within a short drive from this Matamoras hotel.Hampton Inn Matamoras is located 10 minutes’ drive from Port Jervis Train Station. The Tanglwood Ski Area is 33 miles away, while Scranton can be reached within a 65-minute drive.
- Very clean. Affordable. Great breakfast included. Very friendly staff.
Complimentary dinner ! With optional alcoholic beverages for $3.
Friendly staff. Very easy to accommodate with late check out.
- Super comfy bed, outstanding breakfast with a great variety and hot buffet items change daily. Best potatoes I’ve had at any hotel or B & B. Waffle station had fruit, flavor syrup and whipped cream! Coffee is superb, regular and robust and available 24/7 with REAL 1/2 n 1/2. Rare at hotels these days. They put out fresh baked cookies every afternoon too, yum! And fresh fruit infused water always available as well. I didn’t use the pool, but it looked nice. The cleaning & breakfast staff are very friendly and helpful.
- Everything! Excellent breakfast, 24/7 coffee with real half n half, afteroon warm baked cookies, fruit infused water. The decor is elegant and artistic. Cozy fireplace, comfy beds. All good! Warmest staff I’ve ever met too.
- Rooms/bathrooms are clean, and breakfast is awesome!
Rodeway Inn Milford
Close to Interstate 84, this Milford motel features free Wi-Fi and rooms that feature cable TV and a sitting area. Port Jervis is 8 miles away.Cherry wood furnishing and a bright decor are featured in each room at Milford Red Carpet Inn. A private entrance and a private bathroom are also provided.A 24-hour front desk is available. Air-conditioning and heating are also included.Red Carpet Inn Milford is 2 miles from Cliff Park Inn Golf Course and Port Jervis Golf Club is a 20 minute drive.
- Appeared to be a newly renovated unit. Very clean and the staff was accommodating since we had a pet with us.
- Not a lot Took forever to find and it’s back behind a Chinese food place and parking isn’t that great!
- The room was extra clean and I could park right in front of my room. The restaurant was great and I only had to walk across the parking lot..
- The grounds were good for pets and kids to run off a little steam. Restaurant on site. Desk person extra nice. Thank
- The cleanliness of the rooms and bathroom…everything needed was there and in working order. Also, there were no detectable odors either from cleaning materials or the room itself. Absolutely perfect for our needs…and yes the beds and pillows were most comfortable. Having a refrigerator and microwave was a bonus for me; it allowed making sandwiches for the next day’s travel, and keeping a beverage cold.
Along with an on-site restaurant and a bar, this Milford hotel features a day spa, a private conservatory and a garden where guests can relax. WiFi access is provided free of charge.A TV is provided in each room at Hotel Fauchere. Guests can also have an in-room coffee machine and a desk. Private bathrooms have a bathtub or shower.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Hotel Fauchere, which provides luggage storage facilities for guests. Dry cleaning and ironing services are also available at the hotel.Guests can dine on-site in style at the Delmonico Room restaurant or get a drink and enjoy live music at the Bar Louis brasserie. Priority reservations at both establishments are available of the Hotel Fauchere.Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area and Grey Towers National Historic Site are both within 1 miles of Hotel Fauchere. Forest Hall Antiques is 1,050 feet away.
- We were greeting with a glass of wine when we arrived.The staff was very attentive and super nice. The continental breakfast was delicious. House made yogurt and cereal, amazing baked goods from the patisserie next door.
- The facilities provide a very relaxing experience. We went to get away and rejouvinate amd the hotel was perfect for that. Plus, the yogurt was amazing!
- The overall ambiance of the hotel and the gentility of the staff.
- The bed linens were soft and luxurious and the room well appointed in general. We arrived late so the Aqua Panna bottled water waiting for us was much appreciated. The marble bathroom with double shower head was lovely! The staff was courteous and friendly — such a treat! The homemade yogurt with granola at breakfast was delicious. Everything feels luxurious and like you’ve stepped into Europe.
- A great mixture of B&B and Boutique Hotel – rooms are simple with great beds and luxurious linens and classic bathrooms. Dinners are excellent and the morning breakfast a great way to start your day.
This Poconos accommodations in Hawley, Pennsylvania is a 5-minute drive from the Palmyra Township Beach on Lake Wallanpaupack. Settlers Inn has an on-site restaurant that has a seasonal menu and uses ingredients from local farms.The rooms each have unique décor and every room has a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom with a robe. The Deluxe King Rooms have a sitting area and some of these rooms also have a fireplace.In addition to the on-site restaurant, the Settlers Inn in Bingham Park also serves beer, wine and food at the on-site Chestnut Tavern.Golf at The Country Club at Woodloch Springs is a 14-minute drive from the accommodations and skiing at Ski Big Bear is 14 miles away. Hiking at Promised Land State Park is 12 miles away.
- We loved the staff! The food was EXCELLENT and the inn, itself, is absolutely beautiful. There are so many things to see and do in the area. We had such a laid back and romantic stay. Great value for the price. My opinion, it doesn’t get much better than this.
- The desk staff, bartenders,and servers were nice. The inn is cozy and the food is terrific.
- The food was really good. Usually, we prefer a king or double beds. Could not accommodate. Ambiance was as good as we remembered.
The ambiance of The Settlers Inn is top notch. Each time I stay (about once a year) they have performed renovations to rooms that are incredibly tasteful and true to the history of the building.
The hospitality is very good- you feel like you are on vacation and treated as special which is important- this is not a $75/night hotel… The food- top notch, as well as service in the dining room. Will be back!
- Extremely beautiful garden and flowers. The formal and complimentary breakfast is exceptional, but we prefer better bed, which is what we need and pay for.
Top Hotels In Barryville New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Barryville New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Barryville New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Barryville New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!