6 Best Hotels To Stay In Barcial del Barco Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Barcial del Barco Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Barcial del Barco Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barcial del Barco Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barcial del Barco Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Barcial del Barco Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Barcial del Barco Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Barcial Del Barco Castile And Leon:
Hotel Villa de Benavente
Hotel Villa de Benavente offers a traditional restaurant, 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and TV. It is located next to the A6 Motorway, 0.6 mi from Benavente.Each room at the Villa de Benavente has wooden floors and simple, modern décor. Rooms are heated and come with a safe, mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests can choose from continental and buffet breakfasts at the Villa de Benavente Hotel. The restaurant serves à la carte regional cuisine, and offers a daily set menu.The shops, bars and historic center of Benavente are within a 15-minute walk of the hotel. Leon is a 45-minute drive away, while Valladolid can be reached in just over an hour.
- Staff were very helpful, location good, hotel clean.
- I originally booked for 2 nights and then decided to stay another night. The reception staff were excellent. At first it looked like we would have to change rooms but they reorganised so we could stay in the same room with our little balcony. The breakfasts were good, catering to all tastes. I’m a continental breakfast person, but those liking cake and sweet things for breakfast were catered for too.
- Lovely large room with spacious bathroom and large spa tub:
- Clean basic room. Staff were helpful. Stroll to centre of town (20 mins). Good map provided by hotel.
- Garaging under hotel no probs. Location ok to walk into town. Clean.
This is a homely and intimate hotel located in Benavente, in the province of Zamora and overlooked by one of the most renowned medieval castles in the region. Free WiFi is available throughout.The rooms have been decorated with care, adorned with furniture and murals that create a warm and comfortable atmosphere. They also boast state of the art technology, and a smart TV.There is plenty of parking available in the area surrounding the hotel.
- Nice continental breakfast, Secure parking (a bit of a walk away with bags) good location for a stroll into town.
- It was easy to park on the streets nearby with no fee. Friendly helpful staff and all we needed for an overnight stay.
- Staff were very friendly, everything was beautifully clean, the bathrooms were amazing. Brilliant value for money
- Clean, well furnished room just a short walk from the town centre. Second time we have stayed here. Always a reliable choice.
- Very nice comfortable room with good bathroom and extras if you needed anything like toothbrush and toothpaste
Located near Benavente in the Castile and Leon region, the hotel is an ideal stopover point for guests wanting to discover North West Spain.The hotel prizes itself on making your stay as comfortable as possible and offers numerous services to make you feel at home. One of the services the hotel provides is special offers for groups, with special menus and organized visits to the surrounding area. The restaurant offers a wide range of regional specialties, such as game and seafood platters.The landscape is picturesque and there are many places of historical and cultural interest in the surrounding area.
- Very good and reasonably priced evening meal. Friendly helpful staff. Convenient location close to motorways.
- Good location and it had a garage allocated to the room itself. Space for one car and direct access to the room. Very secure and no worries about break-ins into the car.
- Safe garage parking under each room. The Staff did their best in impossible circumstances in a once smart Hotel.
Private garage with direct access from the room.
- El desayuno estaba muy bien, el personal super amable y la habitación muy amplia. Nos gusto mucho poder aparcar el coche bajo la habitacion y poder subir las maletas y bajarlas sin pasar frío.
Located in Manganeses de la Lampreana, Altejo provides free WiFi. Featuring a bar, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. The restaurant serves Spanish dishes.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Guest rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Altejo.Zamora is 23 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 71 miles from Altejo.
- Very clean, new looking room with a comfortable bed. Family run business. They were very nice, cooked us a great dinner, made us lunches for the next day and drove us back to the Camino in the morning. Well worth the 5km walk to the town. Great town with all facilities too.
- Even though only spoke Spanish made very effort to communicate with non-Spanish speakers. Very pleasant staff / owners.
- Lovely modern rooms, good breakfast included, helpful staff.
Good location (by car) for birdwatching at the lagunas.
I appreciate there is a small parking available just outside the door.
Clean and fairly modern.
Silent, no disturbances.
- Las instalaciones estupendas. Pero lo que más agradecimos fue la amabilidad de los propietarios.
Parador de Benavente
Parador de Benavente is a converted 12th-century royal castle in Zamora province. It features impressive décor and offers an outdoor pool and attractive rooms with free Wi-Fi.Throughout the Parador de Benavente you can find tapestries and decorative ceilings. The air conditioned rooms feature antique-style furnishings, a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Parador’s restaurant serves traditional food from the Zamora region. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Benavente and the surrounding area.The Parador is on beautiful grounds in the old part of town. It is a 10-minute walk from the Santa María de Azogue Church. You can reach Zamora and León in an hour, by car.
- The parador is located by a city park where cars are not allowed. It’s easy to locate from the distance as one can see the tower. We followed the signs for parador once we reached Benavente. The best way to get to the parking lot is to follow the Torre de Caracol sign, otherwise you miss the parking and may end up in the park where cars are not allowed. We enjoyed this beautiful parador.
- The staff were excellent, its a great location and the food in the restaurant was fantastic. The location is great, we had a balcony room over looking the pool and some of the city. We cant wait to go back
- Do NOT miss seeing the gorgeous 14 century meeting hall
- This Parador has the most beautiful tower vaulted ceiling and stunning views.
- Very comfortable. Excellent breakfast. Good location for local birding
Hostal Athlanta is located in Villalpando and has a terrace and a shared lounge. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a bar. Free WiFi is available.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, certain accommodations at Hostal Athlanta also offer a patio. Guest rooms feature a desk.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hostal Athlanta.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give tips on the area.Zamora is 32 miles from the hotel, while Toro is 31 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 40 miles away.
Really great place. Very nice people, who are very helpful. When I went for dinner they even had translated their menu especially for me in Dutch. So great. They also did have a good place where I could park my bicycle.
The price/ quality ratio is really excellent.
- Excellent evening meal and high standard of room and fittings
- The room and bathroom was clean and the beds were comfortable.
- Cama muy cómoda, limpio y el personal de 10. Relación calidad precio inmejorable.
La gentillesse de l’accueil, le calme et le silence.
La qualité du restaurant
- Really great place. Very nice people, who are very helpful. When I went for dinner they even had translated their menu especially for me in Dutch. So great. They also did have a good place where I could park my bicycle.
Top Hotels In Barcial Del Barco Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Barcial del Barco Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Barcial del Barco Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Barcial del Barco Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!