6 Best Hotels To Stay In Balm Beach Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Balm Beach Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Balm Beach Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Balm Beach Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Balm Beach Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Balm Beach Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Balm Beach Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Balm Beach Ontario:
Super 8 Midland
Next to the Huronia District Hospital and near freshwater beaches, this pet-friendly hotel in Midland, Ontario offers guestrooms with convenient amenities as well as relaxing facilities.Super 8 Midland features an indoor pool and a fitness room. After exploring some of the nearby nature trails, guests can relax in the hot tub.The comfortable guestrooms at the Midland Super 8 offers amenities such as microwaves and refrigerators. After a restful night’s sleep, guests can sip a cup of coffee made with in the in-room coffeemaker or go to the lobby for the free continental breakfast.
- We felt very welcome by the staff. The room was great. We will definitely be back!
- Breakfast is included. It is standard free hotel breakfast so it is not a great breakfast but it is as good as most hotels and better than some. Pool is small but we didn’t use it. I think the hotel is quite new, everything seemed in good condition. Our room had a two person tub which is nice though we didn’t use it. Has a stand alone shower big enough for two people, nice.
- The front desk staff were excellent! Friendly, professional & courteous. Didn’t eat breakfast but the dining room looked inviting and clean.
- The staff and accommodations were excellent. The breakfast was good and there was lots of free parking. Hotel and room was clean.
- The room was comfortable and the staff was very friendly as they always are. Always helpful and accommodating. It was our first hotel stay with our baby boy and they made sure to accommodate us for a nice relaxing stay. My wife and I always stay here when we travel to Midland which is usually about once a month. I recommend Super 8 Midland to everyone travelling out that way.
Quality Inn & Conference Centre Midland
One of our top picks in Midland.Quality Inn & Conference Centre Midland offers accommodations in Midland. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barrie is 26 miles from Quality Inn & Conference Centre, and Collingwood is 23 miles from the property.
- The free breakfast was outstanding! Lots of choice and tasty. The pool, hottub and sauna were all clean and met expectations.
The wall heater in the room was noisy and not easy to control temperature
The lights in the breakfast room are dull blue. Feels as if one is going into an old nightclub but at breakfast time.nthe decor is tired browns.
The pool was too cold but good yo have one if it’s warm enough.
Restaurant ( the library) was excellent.
- The room was okay Hotel was okay we were having my daughter’s birthday there ended up being 3 hockey teams there what’s totally wreck the night and our room was absolutely freezing so we moved rooms to another freezing room the staff did provide us with extra blankets and a space heater but it didn’t do much!
Room was spacious. Many entrances were available to different floors and different areas of the building. 2 sinks was great. Mini fridge.
Full breakfast bar with waffle station was awesome.
- The hot buffet breakfast was included in the price and was delicious! As well, we were to snowmobile and the trail was very close. Over all it was a good experience and I would not hesitate to stay there again!
Midland Inn & Suites
Midland Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Midland.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barrie is 25 miles from Midland Inn & Suites, and Collingwood is 23 miles from the property.
- It was so clean,staff was really helpful and nice,quiet and nice place to getaway from busy city life
- Rooms very spacious and updated. Had coffee and tea at night.
- Clean, comfortable, convenient and quiet. Complimentary breakfast was excellent. Staff were very cordial, helpful and efficient. Will return.
- The room had loads of space to move around. Bed was super comfortable, and it was CLEAN AND BRIGHT
- The in house artist, the free coffee, the lovely decor, the quietness and friendly people
Knights Inn – Park Villa Motel, Midland
Located in Midland in the region of Ontario, 27 miles from Barrie, Knights Inn – Park Villa Motel, Midland features a barbecue and playground.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Collingwood is 23 miles from Knights Inn Motel Midland, and Orillia is 25 miles away.
- Room was very clean and the bed very comfortable. I was there for peace and quiet and that is just what I got!
the bed was fine but the accommodations in the room and room service/ housekeeping left something to desire.
there was no phone in the room as included, the television needed to be worked on to get it to function and housekeeping did not refill the coffee/tea condiments or leave proper towel etc. on morning set ups…was definitely a little disappointed in the accommodations.
As for the included breakfast,it was not available until 8:am, a little late and setting was such that you had to wait in a line up if you did discide to wait and have your breakfast there.
Have stayed here before but this time definitely not happy.
- This is a basic motel accommodation which is what I expected for the money paid. For me it was just fine but I’m sure a lot of travellers would find it below their standards. I did not partake of the free breakfast as I was eating my meals with friends in the area. As a senior travelling alone I felt secure in my room and found the room clean and the bed comfortable. The motel is a little on the shabby side but the staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
- Fantastic location just few steps down to lovely Little Lake park and water and 5 minutes drive to everywhere else the town has to offer. The room itself had everything I needed.
- Very neat and well kept motel. Friendly owner/manager.
Wasaga Riverdocks Hotel Suites
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Wasaga Beach in the region of Ontario, 19 miles from Barrie, Wasaga Riverdocks Hotel Suites features a private beach area and water sports facilities. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is concierge services at the property.Collingwood is 9 miles from Wasaga Riverdocks Hotel Suites, and Orillia is 30 miles away.
- we can cook in the room. and the cooking tools are good.
- New feel. Extremely clean. Easy access to Collingwood.
- Room was clean, kitchen well equipped. Very quiet. Housekeeping did a great job each day.
- Luis is a very good restaurant, kind staff and excellent food. Booking recommended.
- Extremely clean, and located right near downtown Wasaga! Beautiful bedroom, and the AC worked wonderfully!
Inn On The Beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a playground, Inn On The Beach offers accommodations in Wasaga Beach, just 19 miles from Barrie. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.A range of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Collingwood is 8 miles from Inn On The Beach , and Blue Mountains is 17 miles from the property.
- Great location. Bottom floor great with kids. Close to all but away from the main strip. Close to dog beach which was a bonus for my kids.
- The location was excellent. It is directly across from the beach and there is a view of the water due to a break in the trees. There are a few restaurants within walking distance; one upscale seafood and steak place, one family Italian and a couple of ice cream shops, The unit is fully stocked for cooking, and there is a gas barbecue available for your use.
Beach front property across the road
Within driving distance to all necessities
BBQ x2 on property
- I liked the fact that the beach was right in front of the place
- L’emplacement par contre bien que annoncée le propriétaire na jamais voulu quon utilise le spa et qlq peu controlant
Top Hotels In Balm Beach Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Balm Beach Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Balm Beach Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Balm Beach Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!