6 Best Hotels To Stay In Bala Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Bala Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bala Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bala Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bala Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bala Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bala Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Bala Ontario:
Sherwood Inn offers accommodations in Port Carling. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Midland is 27 miles from Sherwood Inn, and Huntsville is 26 miles away.
- Room was comfortable and clean. Bar lounge for dinner was nice and food and drinks were reasonably priced.
- Great position on the lakeshore: breathtaking views. Skis, snowshoes, hockey sticks and goal, a small skate park on the iced lake. Anything you may need for outdoor activities at any time of the year: you cannot get bored (unless you want it)! Activities organized by the staff during weekend. Breakfast: delicious. Staff is really kind and helpful (every problem is solved discreetly, fastly and effectively).
- Location, the attitude of the staff and the snow shoeing !
- Bed very comfy, Live music at night. The grounds were beautiful with lots to do
- Free snowshoe & skirental and very friendly staff! Great location!
Windermere is a 4-star hotel located on Lake Rosseau in Muskoka, Ontario. Amba Spa is located at this lakefront hotel. A tennis court and rooms overlooking the garden or lake are featured.Guest rooms are spacious and feature modern furniture. The air conditioned rooms include cable TV and a clock radio.Guests at the Windermere House can use the outdoor pool, basketball court and rent kayaks and canoes. The fully-equipped gym features exercise classes and a sauna.Fine dining options are available on site at Rosseau Grill. Guests can enjoy sushi at Verandah or classic pub fare at Windermere Pub & Patio. A full drink menu features at PJ’s Lounge.This Windermere hotel is a 5-minute walk to the Windermere Golf Club. Muskoka Lakes Winery is less than a 40-minute drive from the hotel. Nearby activities include windsurfing, scuba diving, and horseback riding.
- Great food. Fantastic beds, beautiful views, wonderful staff
- Every staff member was exceptionally helpful, friendly and professional. The bed was really comfy. The breakfast buffet was amazing! We’ve been to four weddings hosted by the same family at different Muskoka resorts. Windermere was the best, with Rocky Crest a close second.
This place is full of Muskoka charm.
It was the perfect little escape on our 10th anniversary.
Food was amazing (at O&B resto and included breakfast,too).
Room was comfortable; bed was luxurious; lakeside view, glorious; staff friendly.
My wife had a first rate pedicure in the spa which lasted 3 weeks!
- Lovely location! Dinner on outdoor patio – good food, great service. Would love to come back.
- location of resort is great, pool was great, pub was fine with service a little slow.
Residence Inn by Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf
This hotel is located on the shores of Lake Muskoka in Gravenhurst, Ontario. It has an indoor pool and offers stylish suites with an LCD TV and kitchenettes.Suites at the Residence Inn by Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf boast warm earth-tone décor and natural lighting. The kitchens include granite countertops, a microwave and dishwasher. Some rooms offer balconies with views of the lake.Guests of the Residence Inn can relax in the hot tub or visit the fitness center, which features treadmills and cardiovascular equipment.Residence Inn by Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf is a 90-minute drive from Toronto. Nearby leisure activities include hiking, kayaking and golf.
The layout of the room is perfect. We like having a balcony too… Muskoka chairs great.
You thought of everything for the kitchen, which I appreciated as we like to ” settle in” for the evening and eat “at home.” The afternoon snacks near the lobby were a surprise, how very thoughtful! Also, great reading lights on BOTH sides of the bed! Helpful to have TV station listings available. Thank you.
- The room decor was very nice and comfortable. Kitchenette had all necessary amenities. Complementary breakfasts were plentiful with lots of seating. Bright clean pool area. Free all-day coffee and tea in lobby was appreciated! Scenic grounds with boardwalk around bay.
- I like the accessibility and scenery. The hotel was clean and staff friendly.
Breakfast was good, the rooms were spacious and great parking close to hotel. We used the
pool and best was having rooms side by side. Staff very accommodating getting rooms together.
Location close to lake with a great view and within 5 mins of town.
- Breakfast was delicious! Staff were really friendly and helpful. The room was beautiful and cozy. Had a really gorgeous view of the lake.
- The layout of the room is perfect. We like having a balcony too… Muskoka chairs great.
Sleep Inn Muskoka
One of our top picks in Bracebridge.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sleep Inn Muskoka offers accommodations in Bracebridge.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Orillia is 31 miles from Sleep Inn Muskoka, and Minden is 31 miles away.
- Breakfast buffet was good. Lots of parking. Ease of checking in. Allowed pets.
- The location was perfect, beds comfortable, and hotel generally clean. Front desk staff helped me print a document I needed, and was very accommodating. The breakfast is small but clean and fresh. The rooms are small but modern and clean. Great hotel for the price!
- The coffee was amazing…that is important. Pillows were soft.
- Comfy bed……nice rooms and great breakfast selection.
- The room had amazing layout. All you need. Great decor and design. With today’s age. Not like other places who are still stuck in the 80-90’s style. Big and bright bathroom. Outlets everywhere for all your needs. Which was perfect for my little guy and his tech. Breakfast was fantastic. Best bacon I have ever had. And such a welcoming atmosphere. And the bed…. SUPER comfy. Best sleep I’ve had in a while. Bonus…. all you need is right at the door step. We had Chinese Buffet. But much more to choose from just steps away.
Howard Johnson Inn Gravenhurst
This Granvenhurst hotel provides free Wi-Fi. A refrigerator and a microwave are offered in all rooms. Muskoka Wharf is 4 minutes’ drive away.A cable TV is included in each guest room at Howard Johnson Inn Gravenhurst. A work desk is provided and free toiletries are offered for added convenience.A 24-hour reception greets guests of Gravenhurst Howard Johnson Inn. Free newspapers are offered. Fax and photocopying facilities are available on site. Vending machines provide snacks and drinks.Taboo Golf Course is located 10 minutes’ drive away. Casino Rama is 19.9 miles from Howard Johnson Inn Gravenhurst.
- Very good value for the money. Staff were really nice and helpful. Great location. Close to restaurants and downtown. Room was updated and bed very comfortable. Was pleasantly surprised at how nice our room was.
- Very friendly and helpful stuff, quiet place. Forgot my earrings and came back; they had been stored by the lovely room service guy. Thank you so much for storing them for me!
- It was a place to stay for the night! Staff were nice!
- Clean and convenient, when no rooms were available at other hotels closer to the wedding we were attending.
- We didn’t know that breakfast would be included when we booked the rooms so it was a pleasant surprise that it was included in the price!
Quality Inn Bracebridge
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Bracebridge offers accommodations in Bracebridge.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Orillia is 30 miles from Quality Inn Bracebridge, and Minden is 30 miles from the property.
- The staff was fabulous and made my children’s time well spent
- Nice room overlooking the river and the docked Lady Muskoka.
- We liked the location and desk staff were extremely friendly and very helpful. Patricia on the front desk was outstanding!!! She even helped us carry our bags up to our room!!!
- Staff at front desk were fantastic. They had an events calendar for the area so we found some live music and various other things. Really important in the winter when it is harder to find things.
- Friendly staff, lovely restaurant in the same building, handy for town, comfy beds.
Top Hotels In Bala Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bala Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bala Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bala Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!