6 Best Hotels To Stay In Amaya Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Amaya Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Amaya Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amaya Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amaya Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Amaya Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Amaya Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Amaya Castile And Leon:
Priorato del Val
Priorato del Val is located in Villacibio, a small town set a 10-minute drive from Aguilar del Campo. This hotel includes free WiFi and a free continental breakfast.Each heated room in this hotel has rustic décor and hardwood floors. There are 2 single beds, a desk, and a seating area, including views of the surroundings. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.This hotel offers a business center, games room, library, and a sun terrace. There is also a massage service available, as well as spa facilities.Burgos is 55 minutes from Priorato del Val, and Santander is 68 mi away.
- It’s a fascinating place to stay, carved out of an old priory in a very sympathetic way. We needed to find somewhere to stay off the ferry into Santander because hotels around Bilbao where we wanted to stay were full with Rugby finals and this looked good on the web and exceeded our expectations. We have marked it for a more relaxed visit in t(e future.
- Unique Priory conversion, so marvellous building, tastefully restored. Friendly owners.
- The old building has been restored to a high standard and is very atmospheric.
- Beautifully refurbished priory. Tasteful decoration. It is quite small so our group were able to use the whole of the lounge area.
- A lovely “boutique ” hotel, in a very rural location. Good quality breakfast.
Hotel El Convento de Mave
Located in Santa María de Mave within the Palentina Mountains, this elegant hotel is set in a restored 12th century monastery. It offers a pretty courtyard, gardens and free internet connection.The heated rooms at El Convento de Mave feature elegant décor. All feature a TV and private bathroom. Super rooms offer a rain-effect shower and a unique sound and lighting system.El Convento de Mave serves a continental breakfast daily and its gourmet restaurant offers traditional, regional dishes made with local produce. The Zenobio Bar provides the perfect setting to relax and enjoy local wines.Tourist information can be provided and the hotel provides a good base for hiking and cycling and exploring the surrounding towns and villages. Aguilar de Campóo, its Reservoir and the Cildá Mountain are 4.3 mi away.El Convento de Mave offers free parking and is around 1 hours’ drive from Burgos, Santander and Palencia.
- Friendly and helpful reception staff. The library.
- An amazing slightly quirky hotel in a converted Convent, with superb food.
- Admired the work put into renovating this old monastery. Nice designer touches. Surprises round every corner! Excellent deal on Half Board. Staff were delightful
- Everything, the most relaxing place I have ever been, the food in the restaurant was amazing, the staff were so good and friendly, the owner (Bogonia) was always speaking and mixing with her guests, Mariano was great in the restaurant, I can’t say enough about the place, will be back next year
- This is a wonderful place, so much character of the original building has been retained & the hotel is of a high standard finish. Beautiful gardens. We also had a lovely evening meal in the restaurant which we felt was of a premium quality with a reasonable price.
Set in the countryside by Fuentes Carrionas y Fuente Cobre Nature Reserve, as well as the Palentina Mountains, Hotel Cildá offers free WiFi . Guests can relax in the furnished garden.With mountain views, rooms all come with wooden furnishings, heated floors and a flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries and hairdryer.Cildá is located in the town of Olleros de Pisuerga, a 10-minute drive from Aguilar de Campoo’s center. Burgos, Santander and Palencia can all be reached in around an hour’s drive. Tourist information can be provided and free, private parking is available at the property.
- Beautiful little boutique hotel. We actually thought it was brand new. Easy to find and a small but sufficient parking on premises. Very friendly owner lives just across the street.
- We liked everything. Have stayed many times wonderful hostess cannot do enough for you.
- Fantastic small hotel, perfectly clean and comfortable, the breakfast was lovely. Will book there again when I’m in the area.
Warm welcome, waited up for us as our boat was running late.
Comfortable bed, excellent size room and very clean.
Fantastic quiet, boutique style hotel not far from Santander Ferry.
Breakfast adequate, continental style. Great coffee!
- Lovely quiet location 5 mins from motorway. Very comfortable beds and charming owner. Really excellent.
Hotel Rural Fuente del Val
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rural Fuente del Val offers accommodations in Prádanos de Ojeda, in Palencia Province. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property, a bar, a restaurant and a terrace.Aguilar de Campoo is 20 minutes’ away. There you can find the nearest bus and train station. Reinosa is 24 mi from Hotel Rural Fuente del Val. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 75 mi from Hotel Rural Fuente del Val.
- A retored house in a village an out of the way place, but very near the motorway
- Excellent help from owners father and lovely clean accommodation Staff next morning very kind and could not do more to make our stay perfect
- Great reception on arrival and they arranged a really super dinner for us all made from local ingredients, fantastic overall stay.
The property was small and beautifully renovated. The facilities were clean and perfectly adequate for our one night stopover before catching the ferry in Santander.
The host was most helpful, quite charming and spoke good English. His wife was a lovely lady who cooked a delightful evening meal for us, served in the dining area above their well stocked bar. In all an excellent place to stay.
- Nice, quiet, family-run place in a sleepy little town. There are several rooms with a large common area for hanging out with other guests and also where the breakfast is served. Parking is easy and ample on the street.
Located in the Aguilar de Campo village beside a reservoir, this charming hotel has been decorated in a rustic style. Relax in the elegant lounge and hotel gardens, and later dine in the restaurant.Choose from a wide range of meals in the Valentin’s à la carte restaurant. The Valentin can also host weddings and special occasions in one of their elegant function rooms.Keep up-to-date and email friends on the Valentin’s free, wireless internet connection which is available throughout the entire property.Make a visit to one of the nearby fine cities such as Santander or Burgos. Alternatively explore the surrounding countryside such as the Palentina Mountains. You can also daytrip to the coast just 31 mi away for a day by the seaside. During the winter months, make the most of the nearby ski slopes, just 40 minutes away. You are also only 50 minutes from the nearest beaches,
- The hotel is in a very convenient location. About an hour from Santander ferry port. The restaurant at the hotel serves good wholesome food at a reasonable cost.
Great first stop when heading South from Santander, only 70 miles.
Staff friendly and welcoming.
Accommodation spacious clean and tidy.
Restaurant excellent, lovely staff food well prepared and excellent value for money.
Secure parking 7 euro
- Good reception staff. Central location. Good restaurant for dinner. Waiting staff at dinner and breakfast very friendly.
- We loved the location and the town itself. The hotel was vibrant and right in the middle of a beautiful historical Spanish town.
- Lovely comfortable hotel & was ideal for a stopover.stayed here going to & from southern Spain & would definitely stay again.
Hotel Posada Santa Maria la Real
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Posada Santa María la Real is a restored 17th-century monastery in Aguilar de Campoó, in northern Castilla-León. It offers free Wi-Fi and has an on-site museum and restaurant.All rooms at the Posada Santa María la Real have a private bathroom with hairdryer, as well as satellite TV. They all retain features such as a terra cotta floor and wooden beams, as well as antique furniture.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves a variety of quality dishes from both traditional and modern cuisine.The Posada has its own gardens, including a picnic area with tables and chairs. There is also a museum which looks at the Romanesque history of the area and the monastery itself.The Posada is just 10 minutes’ walk from the main square of Aguilar de Campoó, which contains much medieval architecture. Aguilar de Campoó is 37 mi from Burgos.
- It was lovely, interesting and comfortable rooms, fabulous scenery. Good breakfast too!
- This is a unique and charming place to stay. The rooms look into a beautiful garden. Also meals are available so no need to go out. There are areas to sit and read or chat. The staff are friendly and helpful.
- The bed was comfy. The young man on reception did his best, and was friendly enough, but could not offer us any refreshment at all which would have been welcome.
- Staff were very friendly. Food very cheap but good. Not cordon bleu but, as we got there at 9pm, it was adequate for us as we had to be away early in the morning.
- Fabulous hotel complex with character and done in a sympathetic way for the character of the building . Good breakfast. Walking distance from town. A comfortable stay. Close to the motorway having arrived on the ferry earlier that day.
Top Hotels In Amaya Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Amaya Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Amaya Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Amaya Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!