6 Best Hotels To Stay In Algonquin Highlands Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Algonquin Highlands Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Algonquin Highlands Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Algonquin Highlands Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Algonquin Highlands Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Algonquin Highlands Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Algonquin Highlands Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Algonquin Highlands Ontario:
Bonnie View Inn
Located in Haliburton, 9 miles from Minden, Bonnie View Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is available.Free use of bicycles and ski equipment are available at this inn and the area is popular for skiing.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, canoeing and hiking.
- Bed was comfy. Cool entrance package with flashlights and games
- The bed was comfy and the room clean. Beautiful setting and very quiet.
- The bed is always comfy. Great place to stay both winter and summer time. They have so many things to do at Bonnie view and in Halliburton itself. We went snowshoeing, tobogganing, cross country skiing, also got $15 off at sir Sam’s ski/ride, only 25 mins away. Had a big jaccozi in our room. Perfect place to stay.
- the staff the food the facilities and the location.
- Ice skates provided, upgraded to a suite, had a lake view from the living room. The fireplace was a bonus.
Red Umbrella Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Red Umbrella Inn offers accommodations in Minden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the inn.
- The room was very clean and the bed was really comfortable. The staff was very accommodating and friendly
- Michael the manager is amazing and is very attentive to guests request. He goes out of his way to make your stay the best it can be. The grounds are beautiful and very tranquil. The resort was way better in person than pictures on the website.
- The Inn was on the water with a beautiful casual patio and of course red umbrellas. The room was not fancy but very clean and comfortable. The bed was amazing. The owner was very accommodating and helpful. There is a games room and bar in the main lodge. We did not eat at the restaurant. The food was a expensive. We loved the property around the inn. A lovely place for a family to vacation with lots of water activities.
- Excellent in every way, wonderful management and staff, great food, fantastic location
- Superb location. Quiet and private resort setting. Excellent restaurant (imaginative chef) and friendly service from all staff we met. We’ll definitely be back when we’re next in the area.
The Nordic Inn
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. The Nordic Inn is located in Dorset, 24 miles from Minden and 24 miles from Algonquin Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.
- Terrible beds and really petite tv with poor cable.
We were traveling with four people, two couples. The accomodation is very good for excursions. Quiet, close to the center, there was a barbecue available.
The owner was very attentive and helpful when we asked for activities in the area.
The breakfast was served at the motel, it was not included, but good. There was a large selection.
- The beds were quite comfortable. The rate was reasonable.
- Delicious home style food. Comfy bed, good nights sleep
- Spacious and clean, good heating in the room (although none in the bathroom), I had a good sleep. The lady owner was great. Took care of my laundry, while I visited the Lookout Tower, had a chat with me … and I guess it was not only because I was the only guest on that day. The location is good not only for the tower, but for the Algonquin Park, too.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Dominion Hotel offers accommodations in Minden. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.This hotel has ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing.
- The staff was very friendly and acomidating the rooms comfy.
- The hotel was charming, clean and warm! The staff were very friendly as well.
- Comfy beds..local pub on site with excellent food..overlooking scemic river…live music..outdoor patio
- Basic simple rooms. Location is excellent…right downtown… immediately next to the Gull River. Great walking trail along the Gull. The restaurant/bar attached to the hotel had excellent food and a great selection of beer on tap. Open air patio was my favourite. Staff are friendly and offer great service. I will stay there again.
- Disappointed there was no entertainment on a Saturday night of a long weekend, so nothing to do but watch tv in the bar area. Dinner was good.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake, Ogopogo Resort is located in Carnarvon in the region of Ontario, just 5 miles from Minden. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV and DVD player. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including canoeing and hiking.
No reviews yet.
GetAways at Haliburton Heights
GetAways at Haliburton Heights is located in Haliburton, just 9 miles from Minden. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.
- We were loaned snow shoes for the family free of charge
- Stayed in studio, on ground floor, parking outside
- The staff was amazing and the rooms where very clean
- Beautiful location overlooking a lake. Kitchen was well stocked. Very accommodating. Loved the fireplace and Jacuzzi tub!
It was close to town with good shopping.
It was close to the lake and quiet at night.
Lots of water craft if you wanted to use them
Top Hotels In Algonquin Highlands Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Algonquin Highlands Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Algonquin Highlands Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Algonquin Highlands Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!