6 Best Hotels To Stay In Albion Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Albion Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Albion Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Albion Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Albion Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Albion Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Albion Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Albion Michigan:
Courtyard by Marriott Albion
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Courtyard by Marriott Albion offers accommodations in Albion, just 23 miles from Battle Creek.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.
No reviews yet.
Days Inn – Albion
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn – Albion offers accommodations in Albion, just 22 miles from Battle Creek.A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Nothing to like room was disgusting. Breakfast was bad
- Room was clean, beds were comfortable and CLEAN! 😋
- It was a 2 star property. Bed was in pretty good condition. Breakfast was average.
- The staff was friendly and my sheets were white and clean.
- it was a good location the room was big enoff for what we needed
Quality Inn of Marshall
The Comfort Inn hotel is located off Interstate 69, only one mile from historic downtown Marshall and the Franke Center for the Arts. This hotel is minutes from FireKeepers Casino, the Binder Park Zoo, Full Blast family entertainment center, Kellogg Arena multipurpose facility, the American Museum of Magic and Albion College. The cities of Albion and Battle Creek are about 15 minutes from the hotel.The city of Marshall is known for its 19th-century and early 20th-century architecture, and is home to one of the nation’s largest National Historic Landmark Districts. Many annual events and festivals are hosted in Marshall, including the oldest historic home tour in the Great Lakes area.Enjoy finding unique items and one-of-a-kind souvenirs in the nearby shopping district. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges are in the surrounding area.Guests will enjoy amenities and features like free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms, an exercise room, indoor heated pool, hot tub and sauna.Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy a free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors.Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like the public computer with Internet access, the 24-hour business center, and access to copy and fax services.All guest rooms come equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, curved shower rods, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards, voice mail and cable TV. In addition, some rooms have balconies, desks and sofa sleepers. Private hot tub suites are available.
- Everything was perfect. My girlfriend and I were extremely happy with our stay there and we will be back.
- Bed was very comfortable, room was clean, sofa in the suite was comfortable as well.
- HOTEL WAS VERY CLEAN, STAFF WAS FRIENDLY,HAD A NICE POOL AND EXCERCISE FACILITY,I WOULD DEFINETELY STAY AGAIN THERE IF IN AND AROUND AREA IN THE FUTURE.AND ONLY A SHORT DRIVE TO FIRESIDE CASINO FROM HOTEL!
The front desk person was great. Believe his name was Ethan, he was very helpful and willing to help my family and I with all sorts of information of the area and whatever we needed (Pool, extra pillows) he just did a great job.
The hotel was very clean, room was very comfortable. We really
enjoyed are stay.
We stop half way to Indianapolis every time we go. This is are new halfway point, we will be stopping there for now on.
- Sunday “brunch” was good and the food staff very nice.
Hampton Inn Marshall
Located off Interstate-95, this hotel is 1.5 miles from downtown Marshall and the American Museum of Magic. It features an indoor pool and spacious rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV.A daily breakfast buffet is served at the Hampton Inn Marshall. It includes hot and cold items, as well as free coffee and juice.Free access to the gym and business center is provided to all guests of the Marshall Hampton Inn. Parking is also free on site.Free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker are standard in every modern room at the Hampton Inn. All rooms include a work desk and are warmly decorated with carpeted floors.Binder Park Zoo is 13 miles from the hotel. Firekeeper’s Casino is a 9-minute drive away.
- Pillows very comfortable. Nice staff and provided free bottled water.
- Nice little town. Close to Casino where we saw a concert. Easy access to freeway.
- The bed was clean and comfortable. Staff very pleasant.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good.
- Great breakfast, clean room, comfortable beds – just an excellent stay and we will use Hampton Inns from now on.
Holiday Inn Express Marshall
Holiday Inn Express Marshall offers accommodations in Marshall.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gerald R Ford Airport, 50 miles from Holiday Inn Marshall.
- The bed was very comfy and the pillows were so fluffy! Nice and quiet room. The hot tub was so relaxing and we loved that there were extra towels! All of the staff that we encountered, especially Nikki at the front desk, was so friendly and helpful!
- When we checked in, the lady who helped us, was lovely and very helpful! The breakfast was excellent, the lady that was working that morning was very pleasant!
- Everyone enjoyed the breakfast, the rooms were clean and the staff was super!
- The pillows were wonderful! Location perfect! Fun vintage Denny’s next door!
- Location was right. Good basic accommodations that met my expectations for this brand.
Holiday Inn Express Jackson
Featuring free WiFi, Holiday Inn Express Jackson offers accommodations in Jackson.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- We liked the convenience of the location, nearby restaurants & stores. The free continental breakfast was very good. Our kids enjoyed the pool.
- Staff was helpful. The room was clean and the hotel itself was in good shape. Never made it to the continental breakfast. It is in walking distance of several restaurants and shopping. Pool was clean
- Staff was super friendly and helpful! The morning breakfast is great, better quality than many hotel breakfast buffetts.
- We always stay in Holiday Inn express. They have always been well maintained with friendly staff. This trip did not disappoint.
- The property and inside the building was always clean and quiet.
Top Hotels In Albion Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Albion Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Albion Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Albion Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!