6 Best Hostels To Stay In Villimar Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villimar Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Villimar Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villimar Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villimar Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Villimar Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Villimar Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Villimar Castile And Leon:
Hostal Torres is located in Burgos, 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos and 22 miles from Covarrubias.The rooms come with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Mata is 13 miles from Hostal Torres, and Oña is 30 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Location was good for supermarket etc. It was a little way from the city centre. We had bikes so that was less of an issue.
- Great value for money. Bus stop and taxi stop straight across the road. 30 mins maximum to the town centre. Comfortable beds nice shower and adequate space. Very nice staff!
- Excellent for the price, very clean, and taking the bus 6 stops from the centre of town was not a hassle.
Room was awesome!i didn’t expect it how modern it was for a hostel.
Shower was also really nice.
Next to the hostel there is a supermarket, cafe’s and bakery!
- Easy to find with Google maps. A warm welcome with good English. Room was warm and comfortable. Next to big supermarket. About a 30min walk to center. Everything you need in the area.
The Conde de Miranda is situated in the center of Burgos, just across the river from the city’s cathedral. This hotel features a restaurant, 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi access throughout the building.Rooms at the Miranda are spacious and have simple, attractive décor with hardwood floors. Each air conditioned room has a TV and private bathroom.The hotel restaurant serves a range of traditional, Spanish cuisine. Guests can enjoy a drink in the hotel bar.The staff at the Conde’s tour desk can provide information on Burgos and its attractions. The city’s historic quarter and gates are set 1,300 feet from the hotel, while Burgos Castle is a 15-minute walk away. The city’s bus station is just 150 feet from the Conde de Miranda.
- Literally at the bus station so incredibly easy to reach and leave. Great blankets, 24 hours reception.
- Very close to the town and perfect for those travelling by bus. Helpful staff. Good size room and bathroom. Free breakfast. Light and airy breakfast room. Will stay here again.
- The owner/property manager was very accommodating.
- Good location. Nice breakfast. Good relation quality/price. The hostel was with low occupancy so they assigned me a better room than I booked and I was alone! That’s was great! I’d recommend this place.
- Breakfast included and shared music instrument a piano in common room. Room secured by card.
Albergue de turismo superior “La Fábrica”
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue de turismo superior “La Fábrica” offers accommodations in Tardajos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Burgos is 6 miles from Albergue La Fabrica, and Covarrubias is 25 miles away. Burgos Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Beautiful, new spacious room with ensuite bathroom. I left my window open all night so that I could hear the small river underneath. Great place for solo walkers to meet others on the Camino and the Albergue seems be part of the local social scene because there were lots of children enjoying ice creams with their parents in the early evening. A gem!
- The duvet was a little to TOGY could have been a lower value, but still got a good nights sleep
arrived quite late,bit difficult to find in the dark,but welcomed and fed by the host.
lovely breakfast in the morning and saw what a lovely place it is.
Very friendly staff. Interesting conversion
- Extra friendly staff. Nice quiet place not far from Burgos. Nice place to take good tasty dinner with good wine. Just excellent!
Hostal Bar Ruiz
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Bar Ruiz offers accommodations in Tardajos, just 6 miles from Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Covarrubias is 25 miles from Hostal Bar Ruiz, and Mata is 14 miles away. Burgos Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- It was on the Camino and gave us an easy start in the morning
- Staff were great. Always smiling. Best nights sleep in a week on the Camino.
- Nous avons apprécié l’accueil très sympathique. Le rapport qualité prix est imbattable pour une nuit étape. Très bon petit déjeuner et pas cher.
- El colchon es duro esta bien.La cercania con Burgos es perfecta.
- Los desayunos: Gran vaso de zumo de naranja natural y buenos croisants, café, etc…. Buen colchón y buen descanso
De Sol A Sol
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, De Sol A Sol offers pet-friendly accommodations in Hornillos del Camino, just 11 miles from Burgos.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Covarrubias is 28 miles from De Sol A Sol, and Mata is 18 miles away. Burgos Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Very friendly place, clean and relaxed. Excellent restaurant at end of town- The Green Tree, with a Spanish singer and Irish owner
- Wonderful warm property with brilliant amenities.Stands out as a Camino favourite because of the amazingly kind and helpful owner who went above and beyond when we became drenched and stuck in snow and had to return. He was such a kind man and not only drove us to our next destination he forwarded walking poles we had left behind via courier.These were our mistakes but he was completely helpful and really helped us out.Cant thank him enough
- A nice fire was lit in the communal area. It was a cold evening and much appreciated.
- Nice property on Camino Frances route with superb hosts. Albergue was small but sufficient, and was nearby restaurants, market, and other albergues and hostels. If quiet is your preference, a nice back yard awaits you
- The hotel was very well located and it was easy to walk around town.
Hornillos Meeting Point (Pilgrim Hostel)
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hornillos Meeting Point (Pilgrim Hostel) offers accommodations in Hornillos del Camino, just 11 miles from Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Covarrubias is 28 miles from Hornillos Meeting Point , and Mata is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Nice facilities – a great private room. And the korean food was absolutely fabulous.
- Able to do our laundry in a washing machine and make a cup of tea in the kitchen. As we were tired from walking, we enjoyed the in house dinner – salad, paella, dessert wine and bread for 9 euros. Breakfast was self service. Very clean. We also loved the windows in our room looking out over the countryside.
- Lovely little albergue run by brother and sister (so we were told). Very helpful staff and fantastic home cooked pilgrim meal on offer for €9. Our double room was clean and comfortable. Shared bathroom facilities were clean.
- Great stop for me on the Camino to Santiago. Lovely garden and nice Camino dinner.
- Excellent pilgrims meal! Private room very cozy and clean.
Top Hostels In Villimar Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Villimar Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Villimar Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Villimar Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!