6 Best Hostels To Stay In Vilada Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Vilada Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Vilada Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vilada Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vilada Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Vilada Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Vilada Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Vilada Catalonia:
Alberg La Sala
Featuring free WiFi, Alberg La Sala offers accommodations in La Pobla de Lillet, just 28 miles from Andorra la Vella. The hostel has a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.This hostel has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. You can play ping-pong at this hostel, and the area is popular for skiing. Pas de la Casa is 23 miles from Alberg La Sala, and Font-Romeu is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 48 miles from Alberg La Sala.
Todo preparado para ir con niños.
La calefacción genial, se agradece porque hacía mucho frío
- Precio/Calidad/Ubicación. Más que correcto
Ubicación en zona muy bonita.
Recomendado para familias con niñon, grupos de excursionistas.
Hay muchas rutas turisticas en la zona.
Fuimos un grupo de 10 personas, nos alojamos en una misma habitación y tuvimos todas las condiciones necesarias.
Personal muy amable.
- Fui con mi novia para participar en la Ultra Pirineu 2017 y la verdad que el trato fue excelente, desayuno a las 4:30, comedor abierto toda la noche del sábado e incluso dejaron comida por si queríamos comer algo.
- Destacar el trato amable de las cocineras, y todo el personal, ya que vinimos tarde y nos dejaron cena. Recomendable para ir con familia.
- Todo preparado para ir con niños.
Alberg Cal Manel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Alberg Cal Manel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Saldés. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Andorra la Vella is 22 miles from Alberg Cal Manel, and Pas de la Casa is 22 miles away.
- La distribución de la habitación y el estilo de la misma. Con cocina incluida
- Albergue muy nuevo y limpísimo. Hemos estado muy muy a gusto. Ningún problema con nuestras dos perritas con las que nos hemos alojado.
- Trato excelente, perfecta ubicación para hacer excursiones (justo al lado del Pedraforca), nos dieron un upgrade de habitación por el mismo precio. Tienen bar-restaurante propio donde se come bien, y a un precio muy razonable. Buen punto de encuentro con la gente local y montañeros.
- La comodidad de las camas, se agradece una cama asi despues de patear unas cuantas horas.Un lujo lo del suelo radiante en habitaciones, volvería sin dudarlo.
- Instalacions noves, net, personal molt amable, ben situat al peu del Pedraforca, molt tranquil i agradable
Hostal Paula is located in Ripoll, 22 miles from Font-Romeu and 21 miles from Puigcerdà.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Camprodon is 12 miles from Hostal Paula, and Les Angles is 27 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 36 miles away.
- The host, David, was very pleasant and knowledgeable and put in every effort to make our one night stay very comfortable. Although the property overall is in need of modernisation, the bathrooms are updated, the rooms are quaint and full of character and it is centrally located, in the vicinity of the renowned Ripoll cathedral, the cradle of the Catalan culture. The Wi-Fi worked fine despite the geometry of the building and our location within.
- Great location, near to everything. We had (paid, but cheap) parking in front of the hostal, but I feel we were lucky… Nice clean rooms, good beds, busy traffic outside during the day, but none at night, so silent during the night. Very friendly owners, good information. Good breakfast options within a minute walk.
- It is nice, in the center of town. Nice, well coming, very helpful owners
- A calm and cosy place right next to the town square and the monastery. Thankfully, the church bells aren’t that loud)) The bar downstairs isn’t noisy either. The owner was friendly and attentive.
- Simple and clean, Hostel Paula gives a good balance between price and comfort. The hostel warden was very friendly and helpful.
Mare de Déu de les Neus
Located in La Molina in the region of Catalonia, 25 miles from Andorra la Vella, Mare de Déu de les Neus features a ski pass sales point and ski storage.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Pas de la Casa is 18 miles from Mare de Déu de les Neus, and Font-Romeu is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 52 miles from Mare de Déu de les Neus.
- Las salas infantiles y de juegos para los niños. El servicio de la cena.
- El personal molt amable, ens han donat bones indicacions per fer rutes i llogar material.
- És un sitio familiar para ir con peques i està muy limpio
Está bien ubicado. La gente muy amable. Es un albrgo.
Para los niños bien… tienen juegos y muchos niños para jugar.
Para una noche bien, más días no sé yo..
- El Menjar es pot millorar. Les sales comuns d’oci per la canalla estan prou bé. Les habitacions correctes.
Xalet Refugi Pere Carné
One of our best sellers in La Molina! Showcasing a terrace and a ski pass sales point, Xalet Refugi Pere Carné is located in La Molina in the region of Catalonia, just 25 miles from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a shared bathroom.Ski equipment and bike rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for skiing.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Pas de la Casa is 18 miles from Xalet Refugi Pere Carné, and Font-Romeu is 12 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- The place was absolutely nice, quite near to la Molina. The man who attended us was really kind, helping us in anything we needed. I really recommend this place
- Everything was perfect! From the ambience, to our room, to the super cosy lounge room, to the amazing dinner prepared by the owners themselve!
- Great for a short stay am sure rooms with ensuite were great but shared facilities were spotless. Host was excellent and very friendly thank you
- Friendly staff, very helpful and take time to get to know the guests
- Owners are super friendly ensuring a warm welcome & stay. Family atmosphere, great place to come with kids
Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, Xalet-Refugi U.E.C. Is located in La Molina in the region of Catalonia, just 25 miles from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The hostel also provides ski equipment. Pas de la Casa is 18 miles from Xalet-Refugi U.E.C., and Font-Romeu is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfect for me the place and the people.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, they exceeded expectations and were very helpful with making sure I caught my buses and train on time.
Is been a pleasure staying two night here, we’ve been welcomed really well and treat as part of a family!! Both day i had breakfast and dinner here, and is been a success both day!! Great food, great atmosphere, their kids let us found some candies outside the door in the morning of the 6th of january as the three kings supposed to arrive during the night with present!!!
- The property is basic, but has all you’ll need if passing through or a younger traveler. It’s a hostel with large and small rooms and shared ablutions.
- Todo el servicio en gral y la vista que se aprecia desde el alojamiento
Top Hostels In Vilada Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Vilada Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Vilada Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Vilada Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!