6 Best Hostels To Stay In Vidrieros Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Vidrieros Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Vidrieros Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vidrieros Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vidrieros Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Vidrieros Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Vidrieros Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Vidrieros Castile And Leon:
Hostal Pineda offers accommodations in Cervera de Pisuerga.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Potes is 21 miles from Hostal Pineda, and Espinama is 23 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 52 miles away.
- Very clean and comfortable and convenient situation, with parking in the street right opposite the hotel.
- Good location to see the local town would personally only recommend 1 night here as not much to do. The owners were friendly and the breakfast good. The bar and restaurant were not open so check before you go. Take the time to go to the hermitage which is 10 minutes walk away.
- EL TRATO FUE MUY BUENO Y PRECIO CALIDAD SE LO RECOMENDARIA A MIS AMIGOS/AS
- El desayuno, la limpieza, la comodidad y la atención de los dueños, espectacular.
- LA RELACIÓN CALIDAD PRECIO ES ESTUPENDA, TENIENDO EN CUENTA QUE EL DESAYUNO ESTABA INCLUIDO, SIENDO ÉSTE ABUNDANTE Y SUFICIENTE
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hostel Curavacas is located in Triollo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 16 miles from Hostel Curavacas, and Espinama is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 55 miles from the property.
Great retreat in the mountains. Surrounded by small, beautiful villages. The scenery surrounding the villages amazing!!
The owners were fantastic. I was the only one staying and they attended to my every need… They even let me know when they were going out and left breakfast and everything ready for me downstairs. I started to learn Spanish during my stay and the owners were happy to help and teach me. They even drew me a picture of a bicycle and labelled all the parts in Spanish.
On site bar was good. Restaurant was open and had good options.
I had the room to myself. There were 3 bunk beds to a room. A locker for each bed. A shower per room. Shower was good. Everywhere was tidy. The beds were comfortable.
The hostel was absolutely fine in coping with the cold mountain temperatures on the morning.
- El Alojamiento es comodo, todo muy nuevo y de calidad, con servicio en las habitaciones, literas comodas y taquillas en las habitaciones
- El ambiente es estupendo. El personal es muy amable y además se come fenomenal!
- Las instalaciones son muy nuevas y están muy bien cuidadas. Y la gente que lleva el albergue es muy amable y nos trató fenomenal.
- Gente estupenda y muy atenta. Tuve una competición de montaña muy temprano y dejaron en el comedor todo el desayuno preparado. Cena muy rica y habitaciones limpias. Situado en un pueblo muy rural y bonito.
- Great retreat in the mountains. Surrounded by small, beautiful villages. The scenery surrounding the villages amazing!!
Albergue de Portilla
Albergue de Portilla offers pet-friendly accommodations in Portilla de la Reina. There is a bowling alley on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. Llanes is 27 miles from Albergue de Portilla, and Potes is 14 miles from the property.
- This is the quintessential mountain lodge experience. Down to earth simple and lovely. The views, the location, the food, you can’t beat it.
- Sitio genial como base de opraciones para una esquiadera por ese montarral increible que lo rodea!
- La comida que ofrecían era absolutamente deliciosa… El pastel de carne para chuparse los dedos.
- Me encantó el ambiente cálido y familiar con la chimenea.
- Ambiente familiar y de la tierra, comida casera exquisita, trato excelente por parte del personal. Un lugar idóneo para desconectar y disfrutar del entorno.
Albergue Turístico Valdebaró
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Albergue Turístico Valdebaró offers accommodations in Camaleño, just 19 miles from Llanes. The hostel has a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Potes is 3 miles from Albergue Turístico Valdebaró, and Cangas de Onís is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The two owners that took care of us during our stay were simply phenomenal. They took great care to make sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed to enjoy our stay in their beautiful albergue and surrounding area. The views are incredible and the common areas are very comfortable and great to kick up the sore feet after long days of hiking.
- Great host and lovely village with mountain views. Nice outdoor area and garden.
- La situación, vistas, entorno y el trato amable del dueño.
- Очень хорошее расположение и особенно приятная атмосфера в отеле. На первом этаже есть настоящий дровяной камин! Несмотря на прохладную погоду на улице, в комнате было довольно тепло, отопление было включено заранее. Чисто и уютно, очень рекомендую.
Albergue muy limpio, dueños encantadores y dispuestos a ayudar, instalaciones sencillas pero suficientes. Se puede catalogar como un alojamiento rural si no fuera porque las habitaciones son de literas.
Desayuno sencillo (tostadas, sobaos, galletas) pero rico y en cantidad.
Jardín y piscina para disfrutar en verano.
Muy cerca de Potes (5 km)
Albergue Turístico Briz
Located in Espinama, 20 miles from Llanes, Albergue Turístico Briz features a barbecue and sun terrace.Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Potes is 9 miles from Albergue Turístico Briz, and Cangas de Onís is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 53 miles from Albergue Turístico Briz.
- really good place to stay and the owner is absolutely awesome
- Great place, clean, everything in excellent order and with an exceptional host.
- Very friendly family run albergue; Internet runs very well, very clean and excellent breakfast.
Brilliant staff – English spoken well.
Best breakfast of the week
Lovely village – with versatile shop run by hostel owner.
(Note in picture hostal is to left of the oreo!)
- great Spanish breakfast, big kitchen for cooking, all clean and modern
Albergue La Cabaña
Featuring free WiFi, Albergue La Cabaña offers accommodations in Turieno.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Llanes is 19 miles from Albergue La Cabaña, and Potes is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 45 miles from Albergue La Cabaña.
- Really clean. Handy for Fuente de and the town, and really friendly helpful staff.
Very comfortable bed.
Exactly what you expect of a mountain lodge.
- Basic breakfast with coffee, cereals and toast. Good sized en-suite bathroom. Decent price and all necessities included (top linen, towel, summer blanket).
- Great value hostel in a beautiful location. I arrived at a quiet time and was upgraded to a room with fantastic views and balcony from which to enjoy them. Potes is a 10 min walk away and there are lovely trails up into the hills. The staff were very friendly and helpful – recommended!
- Lo que más me gustó fue el balcón de la habitación y las vistas. Se duerme bien.
Top Hostels In Vidrieros Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Vidrieros Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Vidrieros Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Vidrieros Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!