6 Best Hostels To Stay In Thornbury Gloucestershire – Top Hotel Reviews
Thornbury Gloucestershire is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Thornbury Gloucestershire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Thornbury Gloucestershire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Thornbury Gloucestershire. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Thornbury Gloucestershire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Thornbury Gloucestershire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Thornbury Gloucestershire:
The Full Moon Backpackers
The Full Moon Backpackers offers accommodations in Bristol. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bath is 11 miles from The Full Moon Backpackers, and Cardiff is 25 miles away. Bristol Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The front place with the tables is really nice to stay and meet new people, the kitchen is big and has a nice view.
The only good thing was the artwork in the bedroom
Each room is unique and ours was beautiful
Also it was near the coach station
Clean, comfortable accommodation in a fabulous setting with friendly staff. Fantastic value and handy for trains/buses.
As it’s next to a club, possibly not for everyone but perfect my needs.
- Good location and a busy bar just outside which is great before a night out. Beds were also comfy.
- It’s five minutes away from the Bus/Coach Station in Bristol (the one you get to from the airport). The common room is very nice.
Rock n Bowl
One of our best sellers in Bristol! Featuring free WiFi, Rock n Bowl offers accommodations in Bristol, just 11 miles from Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a shared bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Cardiff is 25 miles from Rock n Bowl, and Weston-super-Mare is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 7 miles from Rock n Bowl.
- The bed was surprisingly comfortable for a hostel. Great location as well, within walking distance to many sights.
- It’s near the city center and there are the main buses and shops. Breakfast is enough
- The location was great, that’s the only good point about that place…
- I usually go to Bristol and I never tried this hostel. It surprised me… I had a really good staying and next time I will book again this hostel. Amazing location!!! Clean and friendly staff. Highly recommended!! 😉
- Great location, nice vibe, comfy beds and duvet, check out at noon, decent breakfast (toast, jam, cereals, fruits etc), cool bar downstairs with special offers for hostel guests
The Queens Hostel
Situated in Bristol’s historic city centre, The Queens Hostel offers free WiFi, laundry facilities and a communal lounge with cable TV.All rooms have external shared bathrooms. Each room at The Queens Hostel are provided with bedding, while towels are available at an extra charge.Bristol’s shopping quarter can be reached in a 20-minute walk, and features over 500 stores, restaurants, cinemas and bars. Bristol Museum & Art Gallery is only a 3-minute walk away and includes impressive collections of art, archaeology, Egyptology and natural history.
- Good location. Very clean. Nice that it wasn’t bunk beds.
- Good price compared to other accom available for dates required. Good lively area of city
- Beds were ok, location quite good, bathrooms pretty clean. Easy to get in and navigate
- Close to the City Centre, reasonable price, nice facilities, general cleanliness.
- Check in easy. Access pin provided a day before check in.
YHA Bristol is located in Bristol, 11 miles from Bath and 25 miles from Cardiff. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Weston-super-Mare is 18 miles from YHA Bristol, and Newport is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Everything and all the staff I came across were very pleasant
- The bedside light was amazing and the breakfast was superb!
- The buffet breakfast was very good. It was a very balanced breakfast from a dietary perspective. YHA is located smack in the middle of the city. A walking distance from the megabus stop. The view of the harbor is also amazing from the rooms. The hot water pressure amazing as well, making for a lovely shower!!! Everything was very clean and well maintained.
- kind staff open to answering questions and helping us out with where to go etc, good sized rooms with comfortable beds and how you can re-enter the property with key cards at any time. the hostel is close to the centre of bristol and it’s located in a pretty area next to a river
- Excellent location. Private bathroom and shower. Buffet English breakfast.
Kyle Blue – Bristol Harbour Luxury Hostel Boat
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Kyle Blue – Bristol Harbour Luxury Hostel Boat offers accommodations in Bristol, just 0.9 miles from Bristol Temple Meads Station.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Cabot Circus is 1.1 miles from Kyle Blue – Bristol Harbour Luxury Hostel Boat, and Bristol Zoo is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 6 miles from Kyle Blue – Bristol Harbour Luxury Hostel Boat.
- Small side lights in the bedroom would be great and curtains! Our son woke up at 5.30am as dawn broke. The light came in directly onto the top bunks…
- One of the most luxurious hostels I’ve stayed at! The carpets appeared to be brand new, as did the bathrooms. The kitchen area was very clean, well equipped and spacious. The host was very friendly and laid back which made for a most enjoyable stay
- Clean, comfortable and quiet! We were really impressed with the rooms and the excellent toilet/shower facilities. It was a great location, and we will definitely book again.
The boat is surprisingly spacious with a large lounge area. The cabins are cosy with comfortable beds. Everything was very clean and as you would want.
The atmosphere was friendly and my children and I were made very welcome. The receptionist was lovely and very helpful.
We had a really enjoyable weekend. Being so near to the centre of the city made everything within easy walking distance. It was nice and quiet though when it came to sleep.
I’d definitely go back and recommend it to others.
- Very friendly and kind receptionist, great location, clean and neat showers and very comfy beds. Thank you Kyle Blue for making the weekend special!
The Old porthouse
The Old porthouse is located in the heart of Bristol. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a shared lounge and a bar and Free WiFi is available.Selected rooms also boast a kitchen with a microwave.You can play pool table, table tennis, billiards, and darts at the hostel. Discounts and invitations to private parties and city tours . The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 6.8 miles from the property.
- The hostel has one 8 room dorm for women, where I was lucky there were only three of us at that time. It was warm and has huge windows, which is good.
- Other places within the city were easily and conveniently accessible from the property.
- Lack of communication from Staff,stinky beds and awful smell
- The beds were comfortable and the hostel was always warm. Free washing facilities, table tennis, pool table, heaps of storage space for your stuff and friendly guests (many Spanish).
- Very good localisation as a main base for trips around city. Very good access to Bristol Aquarium, We are Courious museum has great view at old harbor.Also it’s close to shop ( just at opposite site of the street) and Prince Street Social were you can eat something warm and tasty. Thanks to this hostel every night is some kind of adventure. People and staff are very kind and helpful and can give You unforgettable memories ?
Top Hostels In Thornbury Gloucestershire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Thornbury Gloucestershire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Thornbury Gloucestershire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Thornbury Gloucestershire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!