6 Best Hostels To Stay In Setenil Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Setenil Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Setenil Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Setenil Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Setenil Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Setenil Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Setenil Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Setenil Andalucía:
Hostel olivar pajaron
Grazalema is 11 miles from Hostel olivar pajaron, and Estepona is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 42 miles from Hostel olivar pajaron.
No reviews yet.
Casa Duende del Tajo
The bright Casa Duende del Tajo offers double, twin and triple rooms with shared bathrooms. Toiletries are provided.There is spacious lounge area with comfortable sofas and a flat-screen TV. The kitchen has a ceramic hob, oven and microwave.Staff at the tour desk can provide tourist information about the area. You can also drive to the Sierra de Grazalema or the Sierra de las Nieves Nature Reserves in approximately 1 hour.
- Room very small – wonderful location and view – that is I think what you were paying for!
- I think the view from this apartment is the best I’ve ever had travelling, ever. It’s directly across from the Puente Nuevo bridge, and I think we spent half our time on the balcony, admiring it as a result. The apartment was very well equipped, the beds were comfy, and our hosts were very friendly and welcoming.
- The view was amazing from the balcony, el Tajo was panoramic. The Host was very helpful and kind. The Hotel near to everywhere.
- It had a perfect view of the gorge from the balcony. The staff were friendly and helpful. The facilities had a kitchen with kettle, oven, stove , microwave oven if you need to cook.
- The view is straight on to the old Roman bridge, best view in town. The rooms themselves were small, and down some narrow steps and you have to duck to get under some of the beams, but the view from the veranda can’t be beat.
Albergue Los Molinos
This hostel offers beds in 4- and 6-bed dormitory rooms, including access to shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen and towels are provided.The property offers a shared lounge with a fireplace, bar, dining area, and games room. There is also a shuttle service available for an extra charge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking and canoeing.There are several bars, restaurants, and shops in Ronda, a 15-minute walk from Albergue Los Molinos. Ronda Train Station is 1.8 miles from the property, and Grazalema Nature Reserve is a 20-minute walk away.
- This family/staff is really helpfull and nice : we talked about Andalucia, the hiking trails with the father, music with the children, Fernando made magic tours, … The hostel is very well located to see Ronda and to go walking around. There was a fireplace, in a big and friendly living room with a lot of hiking or history books. The meals were good and cheap.
Hostel/Albergue Los Molinos is the place to stay in Ronda. A hostel with the best view to the famous Puente Nuevo Bridge, and not just that, a view of an amazing waterfall from my dorm. It’s a family run business in the paradise (thanks again Angele, Fernando and Rafael).
Everything is so perfect in the hostel, the beds are very well designed and practicable with light, usb and power plugs nearby.
It’s perfect place for nature lovers, some steps nearby the river and many waterfalls, one of them incredibly beautiful, after a kinda medium difficulty hike in the river rocks.
- Great staff, good comfortable beds, clean bathroom, great living place
- It’s just like regular Spanish albergue in the inside but the view from outside is unforgettable
- It was amazing to stay in this place. The staff is very kind and they are always ready to help you during your stay. The hostel is a good location, near the waterfall on deer the bridge of Ronda…after walking all the day, sleeping with a little bit of noise of the waterfall can be the best song to fall in sleep. The breakfast is amazing and full of local products, like the olive oil of Ronda…so good. What can I say more? What are you doing? Book now and it will be your best choice ever. Garcia’s poor todos…lots molinos 🙂
Views of the mountain, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and PS3 is provided.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling.You can play tennis and darts at the hostel. Grazalema is 23 miles from Albergue Al-Jalid, and Antequera is 26 miles away. Malaga Airport is 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Rural de Algodonales
Each room features tiled floors and access to shared bathroom facilities. The property offers a shared kitchen, barbecue facilities, and a lounge with a flat-screen TV. An array of activities can be arranged with the property, including mountain biking, hiking and canoeing in the Sierra de Grazalema.Algodonales is 8 minutes’ walk away from Albergue Rural de Algodonales. Ronda is 18.6 miles away while the beaches in Málaga are 55.9 miles away. There are some Roman ruins just 2.5 miles from Algodonales. You can drive to Seville and Jerez in just over an hour.
Great beds, lovely welcoming from Yolanda. Value for money is unbeatable. I spent 8 nights there and wouldnt hesitate to do it again, I think thats as good as it gets
Being a hostel standard its all you can wish for.
- The Hotel is located not far away from the village centre. There are parking spaces to find in the near street. The Hotel is clean and quiet. The kitchen is good equipped. Quiet neighbourhood. The village is a very good start point to explore other “pueblos blancos”. Free wi-fi available as well. Good value for money.
- Location was perfect for getting to other white villages. The scenery was fantastic and the town had a few good local restaurants/cafes. A perfect budget friendly place with all the necessities (full kitchen, patio, pool, common area, etc.). Staff showed us to a short hiking route just above the town, which we did and really enjoyed.
- The location was OK and easy to find. The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. Shared toilet was nearby but showers at a different floor. There was a nice sunny terras with a beautiful view. Our stay was too short to enjoy this.
- The hosters and neighboors are welcoming. We enjoyed the swimming pool and the roof top with a perfect view ! We recommand it !
- Great beds, lovely welcoming from Yolanda. Value for money is unbeatable. I spent 8 nights there and wouldnt hesitate to do it again, I think thats as good as it gets
Certain rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. La Rejertilla features free WiFi .You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike hire is available at this hostel and the area is popular for horse riding. Marbella is 36.7 miles from La Rejertilla, while Ronda is 21.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Very friendly people, nice environment and great breakfast
- If you want to rest from noise and relax in a real nature – choose this place which is in the middle of mountains. Silence (only birds chirping) and pure air. Owner was very friendly and hospitable. We were the only guests however breakfast (costs 3 eur per person) was prepared even for 2 people. Towels (2 eur) were provided upon a request.
- I happened to arrive in one of those low season days. Ended up staying by myself in the whole Villa. Charlene was very helpful and even offered an early breakfast when she heard about my plans for the next day. The place is located really in the middle of te forest. Very quite and with andalucias weather you can pretty much be sure to see very bright stars at night. The place is very friendly for kids and families. They bave tons of board games, cartoons and movies, a big recreational room with a fireplace. Parking is inside the villa with enough space for everyone. It might be a bit tricky on a very low clearance car because before driving in tou have to go over a crest.
- Gorgeous area/surroundings basic but suited our needs. No towels so had to buy some..
- Beautiful setting, excellent service and breakfast excellent.
Top Hostels In Setenil Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Setenil Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Setenil Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Setenil Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!