6 Best Hostels To Stay In Setcases Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Setcases Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Setcases Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Setcases Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Setcases Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Setcases Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Setcases Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Setcases Catalonia:
Pic de l’Àliga
The hostel offers shared and private rooms. It also offers several common areas such as a dining area which serves lunch and dinner, a cafeteria, a TV lounge, library and games room.In the area you will find many hiking routes, as well as adventure sports and ski slopes. Staff can offer information on routes and can also offer luggage storage.Both Girona and Barcelona can be reached in around 2 hours’ drive.
This is a hostel so it can’t compare to a hotel or apartment, but if you’re ok with that it’s great. My kids like sleeping in bunk beds; the dinner was good even though you have no choice of what to eat, what they make is good.
Despite the snow outside the rooms and hotel in general are very warm.
The food at the bar was ok – generous sizes.
I recommend you bring some hand soap and a small towel, and your own toilet roll too 😀 I also took a short length of clothes line to run between the bunk beds, so I could dry our clothes for the next day.
- Wonderful location for hiking. Great view. Friendly staff and good atmosphere. Lots of families with small and not so small children. Also good for groups and solo travelers. Breakfast and dinner are good. Also there would be little alternative in the mountains. No village around only one very touristic hotel 200m lower down the hill. Hostel is easy to reach by public transport. For experienced hikers would strongly recommend a day trip to refugi de vaca.
- Cheap dinner. Good location- maybe telecabin could run past 6pm (had to walk up hill after hike up puigmal – hard)
- Excellent location to start hikes from. Great views over the valley once you step outside. Good pricing on food and drink.
Staff were very nice.
The hostel is clean and well kept.
The room was nice and warm.
My kids loved the bunkbeds.
- This is a hostel so it can’t compare to a hotel or apartment, but if you’re ok with that it’s great. My kids like sleeping in bunk beds; the dinner was good even though you have no choice of what to eat, what they make is good.
Alberg Roques Blanques
Private rooms at Alberg Roques Blanques come with bunk beds and offer access to shared bathroom facilities. The rooms are equipped with an adjustable bed sheet, pillow and pillowcase. More bed linen and blankets can be rented on site.The hostel features 2 dining rooms and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The property also has a lift and is adapted for people with reduced mobility. Ski storage is available.You can walk to Ribes de Freser and take the rack railway to Vall de Núria’s Valley. Hiking can be practised nearby.
- Great and very friendly staff. Great meals (excellent breakfast and dinner). Nice showers. Perfect location (5 minutes by car to the trainstation that leads to Vall de Nuria). Breakfast is normally served as 9:00h, but they made an exception for us as we wanted to leave early.
- The hostel was a great place to crash after walking in the mountains – clean, comfortable and with friendly staff and delicious home-cooked food!
- Friendly helpful staff. A very pleasant peaceful location – a bit out of town by a river and woods. We liked the walk over the railway bridge where we found the bunkers left over from WW2
- Extremely helpful staff, very accommodating. Was able to cater for 5 vegetarians at short notice! Food was great value for money, accommodation comfortable, room clean. Lovely, interesting building!
- Calefacción en la habitación. Parking enfrente del albergue.
Guests have access to shared dining areas, kitchen, terrace and bathrooms.There are many hiking and mountain climbing routes in the area, and you can also visit gorges, forests and nearby Romanesque churches.Ripoll and Sant Joan de les Abadesses can both be reached in a 30-minute drive.
- Comfortable, perfectly clean, amazing views and lovely people!
- Incredible location. Fantastic hosts. Delicious food.
- The situation of this property is amazing BUT effectively you need a 4 track vehicle to get to the property-NOT an ordinary car especially one which is on hire. El Negre is 7km from the made up road and accessed via a track which is uneven very stony and really annoying. It is an exceptionally slow journey and difficult. This fact should be highlighted on information about the location.
- Very good place,Berta and her team were very nice. The place is very quiet and charming
- Berta and her partner are fantastic. So friendly and the place has a family feel to it which is lovely. Location is stunning and the hostel is really nice too. Its perfect if you really want somewhere peaceful and out of the way.
Alberg Rural Ruta del Ferro
The rooms at the Alberg Ruta del Ferro are simple and are equipped with central heating. Each room has a bathroom.The Ruta del Ferro Hostel serves a buffet breakfast every day, and further meals are available on request. The hostel also has vending machines selling drinks.Upstairs there is a bright lounge with a TV, sofas and free Wi-Fi. Outside you can find a children’s play area as well as a football pitch.Sant Joan de les Abadesses features a well-known 9th-century monastery. The town of Figueres, home to Salvador Dalí, is an hour’s drive away from Alberg Ruta del Ferro.
- Habitación con baño incluido. Desayuno bien. Cómodo.
- ubicació, just tocant a la via verda ruta del ferro
- Frühstück sehr nett, Personal sehr hilfsbereit, Zimmer für 4 etwas eng, aber gut.
- Un albergue muy bonito, con una historia encantadora. Me tocó una habitación muy buena y cómoda porque eramos solo 2 y con un buen baño. Todo impecablemente limpio y una atención de primera. El desayuno incluido, espectacular.
- Parc i via verda just al costat. Ideal per anar amb nens, també hi ha una cascada a 5 min.
All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Camprodon is 12 miles from Hostal Paula, and Les Angles is 27 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 36 miles away.
- The host, David, was very pleasant and knowledgeable and put in every effort to make our one night stay very comfortable. Although the property overall is in need of modernisation, the bathrooms are updated, the rooms are quaint and full of character and it is centrally located, in the vicinity of the renowned Ripoll cathedral, the cradle of the Catalan culture. The Wi-Fi worked fine despite the geometry of the building and our location within.
- Great location, near to everything. We had (paid, but cheap) parking in front of the hostal, but I feel we were lucky… Nice clean rooms, good beds, busy traffic outside during the day, but none at night, so silent during the night. Very friendly owners, good information. Good breakfast options within a minute walk.
- It is nice, in the center of town. Nice, well coming, very helpful owners
- A calm and cosy place right next to the town square and the monastery. Thankfully, the church bells aren’t that loud)) The bar downstairs isn’t noisy either. The owner was friendly and attentive.
- Simple and clean, Hostel Paula gives a good balance between price and comfort. The hostel warden was very friendly and helpful.
Casa de colònies La Cadamont
Each room includes heating, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with shower. Bed linen is provided.Guests have access to common area with a microwave, coffee machine and a fridge. Barbecue facilities are also available.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing.The property offers free parking. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 42.3 miles away.
- Very nice property, amazing location, went just for one night but next time will go for more for shore. Local food with local tradition. 5star staff
La ubicación: el paisaje es impresionante.
El trato: son muy amables.
- Cena muy rica, lo recomiendo totalmente (escudella, carne a la brasa y patatas=. Roger, el encargado, es muy simpático. Muy buen trato.
- En Roger molt atent. Ens va orientar cada dia sobre possibles excursions i llocs per visitar.
- La ubicación, lugar muy bonito y el personal amable y simpático.Comida rica
Top Hostels In Setcases Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Setcases Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Setcases Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Setcases Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!