6 Best Hostels To Stay In San Martín de los Andes Neuquén Province – Top Hotel Reviews
San Martín de los Andes Neuquén Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Martín de los Andes Neuquén Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Martín de los Andes Neuquén Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Martín de los Andes Neuquén Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Martín de los Andes Neuquén Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Martín de los Andes Neuquén Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In San Martín De Los Andes Neuquén Province:
One of our best sellers in San Martín de los Andes! Sherpa Hostel offers accommodations in San Martín de los Andes. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Aviador Carlos Campos Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Private room in a “house”, with our kitchen, living room, T.V., …
WIFI: the fastest we had in all Patagonia.
They gave towels, was a dryhair (asking in reception).
We could did our laundry.
Very good breakfast (toast, caffee, medialunas, milk, tee, chocolate, jam, butter, spreadable cheese, hot water…
They offered us a map and information from the place.
- breakfast was good when there was integral bread. With eggs it would be even nicer. In the season when the price is up it could be expected.
- A bed not a bunk. Good atmosphere. A place to hang washing.
I really liked this place, is clean, comfy and the staff is very nice and helpful. I had a very pleasant stay.
The breakfast is nice and there is a really good heating system. The kitchen is big enough and clean.
- Small, cozy hostel, friendly staff, not far from main road.
- Private room in a “house”, with our kitchen, living room, T.V., …
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Gleb offers accommodations in San Martín de los Andes. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a shared bathroom equipped with a bidet.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Aviador Carlos Campos Airport is 13 miles away.
- Staff was very nice and helpful with early breakfast; bathrooms were big and clean
- El baño compartido siempre estaba en buenas condiciones.
El lugar es pintoresco y muy tranquilo.
- Buena ubicación. Está re cerca del centro, del supermercado y también del lago. Teníamos una linda vista desde la habitacion, hacia las montañas. Ani es una genia, siempre manteniendo todo impecable y muy servicial. Lo recomiendo por el precio, estoy seguro que las demás opciones son todas caras.
- Muy buena atención y excelentes comodidades y ubicación!
Del Arte Hostel
Set in San Martín de los Andes, 3.7 miles from Cerro Chapelco, Del Arte Hostel has a garden and a shared lounge, as well as free WiFi. The property is around a 17-minute walk from National Park Lanin, 650 feet from San Martin de los Andes and 2,650 feet from Lacar Lake. A tour desk can provide information on the area.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.The area is popular for skiing and cycling.The nearest airport is Aviador Carlos Campos Airport, 12.4 miles from the property.
- The owners were both friendly. The facilities were clean and there is a large dining room with lots of tables where you can hang out. Also nice that breakfast is provided, but just coffee and croissants so if you want anything else, you’ll have to bring it. However, the hostel is located near great grocery stores and very close to downtown. Beautiful location.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Big common room an kitchen. WiFi works ok.
- The hostel is quite basic but has what you need and as there is not a lot of options in San Martin it’s ok. Staff is friendly, i could leave my backpack without a problem and pick it up late afternoon.
- Mary, the recepcionist is wonderful! she is an awesome lady. Nice location, the place in general was nice.
- The other guests were just amazing. Facilities are quite Ok – they have all basic equipment one would need.
El Andaluz offers accommodations in San Martín de los Andes.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Aviador Carlos Campos Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Nice homely feel. Reception guy was really helpful. Close to the main town area. Comfy room. Nice bathroom. Nice chill area
Helpful reception, all good.
Breakfast left in fridge for early departing guests.
- Really well located hostel, right in the center of the town and only a few minutes walk from the bus station. Common area was really nice and the kitchen was pretty spacious and well equipped. Staff were very nice, and the breakfast although simple (bread and jam) did come with really nice freshly brewed coffee. The staff were really nice, and even left breakfast out for me the morning I had to leave at 5am to catch a bus.
- Nice Common Room! Good ambience in the evening! Relaxing. Staff were great and the breaky was extremely simple but actually good cafe and bread with refills on request. Close to town but had a very tranquil feel.
- Cozy, friendly staff, clean, quiet and useful kitchen.
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Puma Hostel offers accommodations in San Martín de los Andes. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for skiing. The hostel also provides car rental. Aviador Carlos Campos Airport is 13 miles away.
The kitchen is wide and the hostel is located a little bit out of the center of the city, in a quiet place.
They took our 2 bags 6 days, during our trek in the Lanin national park, there is a small room closed by a key, it’s safe.
- Very nice hostel, very clean, great showers and great breakfast!
- Great little hotel in a quiet location but close to town. Very clean and well maintained.
- Close to centre but in quiet location. Good breakfast and nice rooms and communal areas.
- Good location, easy walk from the bus station and the centre of town. Really nice, clean rooms with lockers and a heater (which is good because it was pretty chilly at night!). Breakfast was good. Overall a nice relaxed place to stay. And they have a really cute dog!
- The kitchen is wide and the hostel is located a little bit out of the center of the city, in a quiet place.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Rukalhue offers accommodations in San Martín de los Andes.The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Aviador Carlos Campos Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- nice breakfast, very nice staff, helped us with all our questions despite our really bad spanish
- We got a upgrade to bigger room with kitchenette for same price as there was big group in the hostel.
- La comodidad de los dormis y la ubicación en general del hostel
La habitacion era grande y comoda.
Muy limpia y bien ubicada
- Chambre très spacieuse et propre. Petit déjeuner parfait, avec croissants. Proche de la gare routière.
Top Hostels In San Martín De Los Andes Neuquén Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Martín de los Andes Neuquén Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Martín de los Andes Neuquén Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Martín de los Andes Neuquén Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!