6 Best Hostels To Stay In San Lorenzo Caldas – Top Hotel Reviews
San Lorenzo Caldas is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Lorenzo Caldas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Lorenzo Caldas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Lorenzo Caldas. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Lorenzo Caldas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Lorenzo Caldas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In San Lorenzo Caldas:
Canto de Agua – La Herrera
Canto de Agua – La Herrera offers accommodation in Jardin. The property is set in a coffee farm and offers rooms and tents.Some rooms include views of the mountain or garden. Canto de Agua – La Herrera features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is offered.There is a shared kitchen at the property and a hammock area. Shuttle service from the Jardin bus station is offered.The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 45.4 miles from the property.
- What a beautiful hostel, surrounded by nature. It has a big kitchen and lots of places to sit and relax. There is a computer to use which was great for me. I had a lovely big bunk bed. My pillow was hard but the lovely lady who cooks and cleans brought me a new one. The breakfast looked amazing, but unfortunately I’m gluten free so couldn’t eat most of it. The hostel is close enough to town to walk easily, but still feels really remote and tranquil out in the countryside. There is a free walk to a waterfall and river every morning.
- Very nice volunteers and dogs. Every day a free hike and they give you a lot of information. Easy hostal to relaxe and to be outside in the nature, but not too far from town.
- The location of this hostel was awesome! With great views of the surrounding scenery. The coffee served at breakfast is amazing. Unfortunately, they didn’t have room left in the hostel, but they offered a nice and cozy tent. The staff was helpful at all times.
- Its location out of the town was superb. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
Great breakfast. Nice staff.
Beautiful quiet location with nice hammocks and a beautiful garden.
Nice offers for free like a nice hike with a guide.
La Tángara hostal rural
One of our best sellers in Jardin! La Tángara hostal rural offers pet-friendly accommodations in Jardin. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Very nice host. The place was fantastic. Always a self-made breakfast. 100% recommomdation . I look forward visit this nice place again.
- Everything. Beautiful location, friendly staff and lovely dogs.
- Schitterende locatie, afwisseld ontbijt met niet alleen eieren, vriendelijk personeel, hangmatten en ruime kamer.
- Super Frühstück mit Produkten aus dem eigenen Garten. Sehr entspannte Atmosphäre.
- Hospedaje Rural cerca a Jardín – Antioquia, a 2.5 Km en carretera destapada para llegar al pueblo. Excelente lugar para estar en tranquilidad en un ambiente de campo. Camas cómodas, todo limpio y con un paisaje hermoso.
Sergeant Pepper’s Hostel
Sergeant Pepper’s Hostel offers accommodations in Jardin.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for hiking. The nearest airport is Olaya Herrera Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- I liked the advice I received from the staff members in regards to activities in Jardin. Check-in was quick and the bed was comfortable. In the private room, I had plenty of room to place my stuff. Great location and easy to find.
- The staff was really friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the breakfast was great.
- The staff were incredible, particularly as I was quite ill during my stay. Great breakfast served every morning. The hostel was clean and centrally located to the main square.
- The staff were super welcoming and friendly. Breakfast was nice. Location is great.
- Great friendly helpful staff. Great kitchen, great breakfast. Comfy social area. Very secure, 24 hour front desk. Close to everything. Laundry service offered for small fee.
HOSTAL ENCANTO LA SALADA
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, HOSTAL ENCANTO LA SALADA offers accommodations in Jardin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Olaya Herrera Airport is 45 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal y Pizzería Romana
Hostal y Pizzería Romana is a hostel offering accommodation in Jardín. This hostel offers a 24-hour front desk. All rooms come with a TV with with cable channels.The units in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower. The rooms include a wardrobe.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.The nearest airport is Olaya Herrera Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- The staff are absolutely lovely – they were super attentive, helped with all the queries we had and even offer tours from the hotel. The location is ideal as well just a couple of blocks from the main square, so easy to get around but but far enough away that it’s not too loud! There are a few nice restaurants on the same street as well.
- Excelente ubicación y un gran servicio. Cumple totalmente con las expectativas.
- Muy buena atención, muy aseados y brindan la llave de acceso externo
- Hostal muy cerca al parque y los restaurantes más populares. La persona que nos atendió fue muy atenta, amable y nos ayudó con la estadía en Jardín.
- La hospitalidad de los anfitriones, el calor humano y la súper energía , muy familiar , excelente familia
Hostal Las Flores Jardín
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Las Flores Jardín offers accommodations in Jardin. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Olaya Herrera Airport, 46 miles from Hostal Las Flores Jardín.
- Loved the view of the mountains from the 2 person hammock around back. There were lots of flowers and birds and the property is next to a stream. It was very peaceful. Owners were lovely too!
- Hostal Las Flores was a dream for a solo traveler that wanted to visit Jardín for a full day and one night. I arrived on friday night and was back to Medellín on saturday night and the staff helped me visit almost all the touristic places of Jardín on a full day. Don Hernán and Ruby are a family that loves tourism and having the opportunity to show foreigners the most beautiful places of the town where they were born. I had a great experience with the breakfast, cleanliness, coffee tour, staff treatment, Casa de los Dulces, Molienda, among other experiencies. It is a place I would come back to visit. The view from the Hostel and the location are just perfect. It is walking distance from el Parque Principal and La Garrucha, which are a MUST SEE during your stay. If you want to have an awesome experience at the beautiful Jardín, Antioquia, you have to stay in this Hostel!
- La gentillesse des propriétaire. Au calme..n’hésitez pas à faire le tour à cheval avec Herman, il vous feras découvrir sa plantation de café
- La calidad familiar con que te tratan todos me encanto
- El aseo estuvo impecable, la atención de la Sra Rubiela le dio el toque final al servicio ofrecido. Un sitio ideal para desconectarse de la rutina de la ciudad 👍🏽; me encanto!!!
Top Hostels In San Lorenzo Caldas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Lorenzo Caldas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Lorenzo Caldas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Lorenzo Caldas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!