6 Best Hostels To Stay In San Augustín Huila – Top Hotel Reviews
San Augustín Huila is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Augustín Huila. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Augustín Huila. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Augustín Huila. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Augustín Huila right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Augustín Huila with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In San Augustín Huila:
Hospedaje El Turista
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hospedaje El Turista offers accommodations in San Agustín.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- good location, and staff is very kind and helpful.
- In a fairly central position in San agustin. Staff very friendly and helpful. She organised for us a horse ride well worth doing. Just opposite there is 2 minibus companies, one that goes to popayan. So not far to go. A good restaurant also not far is Fonte. Well worth checking out
- Clean and comfy accomodation. For its price it is a great choice
- This hostel is directly in front of and next to the museums. So that‘s perfect. Also it is absolutely clean. The room is basic, but cheap.
- The hostal is right in front of the bus station and in the middle of the main road
Hospedaje Casa de Felisa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hospedaje Casa de Felisa offers accommodations in San Agustín. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- The family are lovely & the garden was really nice. Plus they have the best coffee!
- The owners are super nice and helpful. They help to organize tours as well. The Coffee is homemade and organic. The place is super clean.
Friendly people, homely atmosphere.
Very nice coffee grown on the property.
Good location, in walking distance from a variety of restaurants and on the route to the Archaeological Park.
Very peaceful setting with beautiful flowers all around.
Great stay !! After having found the hostel 🙂 The thing is thay the day I arrived, they have changed the name from “El refugio” to “La casa de Felisa” AND the address on googlemaps was not the good one and because of that, it took time to find the place :/ But they should have done all the changes now 🙂
Once I found the place, my stay was LOVELY. The people of the hostel are wonderful and very helpful, the place itself is very clean, the kitchen is well equipped and it is very quiet in the night ! I was welcomed by a cup of tea when I arrived and I felt like home immediately.
I definitely recommend this place !
La amabilidad y la atencion de los duenos.
Desde el hostal se puede organisar tours en jeep, a pie o en caballos, o los transportes.
El Parque archeologico esta muy cerca y se puede ir aya a pie en 10 minutos o en bus.
Un jardin muy agradable, tranquilo, con flores y pajaros.
La Casa del Japonez
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Casa del Japonez offers accommodations in San Agustín. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. A TV is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport is 53 miles away.
- The place itself was incredibly cozy an de comfortable. The view as great as it’s shown in the pictures, an outburst hosts so kind, warm and with the best vibes ever.
- If you’re going to stay in San Augustin….stay here!! Wonderful setting, the owner will sort everything out for you. It was perfect.
- I could not recommend this place more. The place is lovely, the beds were comfy. The view from the place was gorgeous. The family that own it could not have been any nicer or more welcoming. Nothing was too much trouble. They even did our laundry. There was a lovely little dog. The best place I’ve ever stayed.
- The staff, were amazing, huge double beds for each person in a dorm. And the view was beautiful!
- La vista de la habitación. La amabilidad de los dueños al dejarnos guardar las maletas antes del checkin y despues del checkout.
Masaya Hostel San Agustin
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Masaya Hostel San Agustin offers accommodations in San Agustín.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport, 53 miles from Masaya Hostel San Agustin.
No reviews yet.
Hostal San Luis
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal San Luis offers accommodations in San Agustín.The rooms are fitted with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport, 53 miles from Hostal San Luis.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Los Balcones
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Los Balcones offers accommodations in San Agustín. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport is 53 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In San Augustín Huila Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Augustín Huila to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Augustín Huila but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Augustín Huila. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!