6 Best Hostels To Stay In Saint-Jean-des-Vignes Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Jean-des-Vignes Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Saint-Jean-des-Vignes Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Jean-des-Vignes Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Jean-des-Vignes Rhône-Alps. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Saint-Jean-des-Vignes Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Saint-Jean-des-Vignes Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Saint-jean-des-vignes Rhône-alps:
Le Flâneur Guesthouse
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Flâneur Guest house is located in Lyon. Guests can enjoy the on-site snack bar and have access to a meeting room free of charge..The dormitory rooms are fitted with a private or shared bathroom. Each bed has access to a private, secure locker with a padlock, a wall socket and an individual light.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen, a living room and a shop at the property. Guests have access to board games, books, video games and two computers with free internet access.The property is just a 5-minute walk from Saxe Metro Station which provides a direct access to Lyon Old Town and Part Dieu in 15 minutes’. A number of bars, cafes and shops can be found less than 350 feet from Le Flâneur Guest house.Saint Joseph – Saint Luc Hospital is a 10-minute walk from the guest house and Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport is 12 mi from the property.
7th arr. is a great choice for travelers interested in convenient public transportation, promenades and city walks.
- nice and big kitchen (oven & microvawe), very kind and friendly staff, nice common area (they have a dvd room and computers to use), good location. i loved this place. there’s a piano and guitar if you know how to play it. lots of dvds and books in the common area. clean rooms and bathrooms.
- The character of the place is fantastic and the people were really nice
- Overall it’s clean and big enough even staying in dormitory.
- People who attend are very good and help me with questions about Lyon
- Super friendly and helpful staff, nice atmosphere in general. The dorms are spacious, basic but comfortable. There’s a well equipped kitchen and a bar in the common are.
Providing free WiFi and a shared lounge, Alter’hostel offers accommodations in Lyon, opposite the Pentes de la Croix Russes, a 15-minute walk from Vieux Lyon and a 25-minute walk from the Town Hall. The Basilica of Noter-Dame de Fourviere is 1.2 mi away. The property features a 24-hour front desk.Each dormitory has a bathroom and all beds have individual curtains, electric sockets and a safety deposit box. Guests have access to a fully equipped shared kitchen and to bathroom facilities, which are shared between all hostel guests. Toiletries can be purchased on site.Every morning 2 different breakfast option are available at Alter’hostel.This hostel is eco-friendly and offers guests opportunities to engage with the local lifestyle through partnerships with businesses and associations in the city.A bus stop to Lyon Part-Dieu train station can be found next to the property. The nearest airport is Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport, 14 mi from the property.
9th arr. is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, convenient public transportation and architecture.
The staff are great, they do their best to provide the best service.
The showers has always hot water.
The hostel is 10 min walking to the metro station and the area is so peaceful with nice views.
- Staff are fantastic- Sam and his team are professional, genuine and care about the business. Organised activities! Films. And advice on where/how to get to key places! This is what makes this hostel alive! Great mini pub with selected food & wine options is just right!! Central to Vélo rentals & bus 1 minute away!
- Olivia was great, she helped me in many things, she was very kind with all the people and she makes me felt in home
- Everything, the staff was really helpful in every way
- Fantastic hostel. One of the best I have ever stayed in. Staff was extremely helpful. It is easy to meet new friends here, especially as a solo traveler. Close to metro station and there is convenient shopping nearby. Kitchen was great and the communal area as well. Great bar in the hostel with cheap beer, wine and food. Beds are comfortable as well.
- The staff are great, they do their best to provide the best service.
Away Hostel & Coffee Shop
Located in a 19th-century building in Lyon, Away Hostel & Coffee Shop is located a 6-minute walk from Place des Terreaux and a minute-walk away from the nearest metro station. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Away Hostel & Coffee Shop offers mixed dormitories with single-gender bathrooms, equipped with hairdryers and toiletries. There are also rooms equipped with Nespresso machines, towels, bed linen and free toiletries.In the coffee shop, guests can buy snacks and a takeaway menu is available.Guests have shared access to a kitchen and a secure luggage storage. A laundry service is available onsite.Daily activities such a city tours and yoga classes are organized onsite. Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 17 mi from the property.
1st arr. is a great choice for travelers interested in culture, walking and local food.
- He staff is super friendly and helpful, I lost my clothes there and they still helps me to find it back and send to me, many thanks ! And the room in hostel got many space and it’s always clean.
- The location is just perfect. The hostel has very good conditions, the shared rooms are spacious, with good light and very clean. The same for the bathrooms. Kitchen is OK.
very terrible experience in Away hostel!!!
Don’t ever stay in a hostel where the stealing can be accepted!!!!!
- The hostel is only a few years old and you can tell by how chic and clean it is. Having a café below also felt quite appropriate for France’s food capital.
- Very clean, in the city center, friendly staff, and good value for money.
Be My Home – Bedrooms
One of our top picks in Villeurbanne.Be My Home – L’auberge Espagnole has accommodations in Villeurbanne near Espace Tête d’Or and Hopital des Charpennes. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace.With a private bathroom equipped with a shower, rooms at the hostel also feature free WiFi, while certain rooms come with a patio.Astroballe is 2.7 miles from Be My Home – L’auberge Espagnole. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 16 miles from the accommodation.
Ni hôtel ni auberge, ce ne sont que des chambres aménagées dans un immeuble. Très pratique en groupe car bonne capacité et chambres quadruples. Salles de bains assez minimalistes mais ok. Terrasse agréable.
Situé dans un coin pas incroyable mais à côté du métro, plutôt pratique.
- Auberge de jeunesse d’un excellent rapport qualité/prix au vu de son emplacement (très facile d’accès, à deux minutes de plusieurs lignes de métro, tramway et bus). Le personnel était très sympathique à l’arrivée.
- Un bon séjour dans l’ auberge espagnole avec le personnel accueillant et arrangeant pour l organisation de notre weekend.
- L emplacement tres proche des commerces et du metro la communication aisée avec les responsables de be my home leur gentillesse la chambre propre et conforme à la description
- Ni hôtel ni auberge, ce ne sont que des chambres aménagées dans un immeuble. Très pratique en groupe car bonne capacité et chambres quadruples. Salles de bains assez minimalistes mais ok. Terrasse agréable.
One of our best sellers in Lyon! ho36 Hostel property is located in Lyon, a 15-minute walk from Place Bellecour. Guillotière metro stop is 1,150 feet from the hostal, which provides direct access to both Part Dieu and Perrache train stations in 10 minutes. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.The property offers hotel rooms as well as beds in a dormitory. It features a shared lounge with sofas, books and a shared kitchen with refrigerators and microwaves. There is also a restaurant and bar.Opera National de Lyon an Musee des Beaux-Arts are 1.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport, 12 mi from Ho36 Hostels.
7th arr. is a great choice for travelers interested in convenient public transportation, promenades and city walks.
- What I like the most or should I say the ONLY think I like about this hostel is the location, near the city center and all major tourists attractions.
- Verry clean and calm, free bagage storage and accessible by public transport.
- No one snored this time and there was no construction noise on Sunday morning 🙂 very nice chill room next to the bar
- Feel like in Turkey 🙂 I recommend this stay for young people that traveling with small bug and without car. Warm room + clean bedding.
- Meeting amazing people, nice beers, cozy bar and chill room
SLO Living Hostel
Featuring a terrace, SLO Living Hostel is located in Lyon, 0.6 mi from Place Bellecour and 0.9 mi from Lyon’s Old Town. A 24-hour reception and free WiFi access is available.The guestrooms and dormitories offer private or shared bathroom facilities and some rooms also feature views of the garden. Bed linen is included.An all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast is available at an extra charge, which includes bread, jams, croissants, cereal, fruit juice and hot drinks. Further meals are available upon request.Guests have access to a shared kitchen and a lounge area. The property also offers a bar with local beers and wines and a snack bar. Guests can leave luggage in a storage area and use a communal computer.Guided tours and activities can be organized onsite. Part-Dieu Train Station is 0.9 mi away and Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 12 mi away. A public parking is available near the property.
3rd arr. is a great choice for travelers interested in promenades, shopping and city trips.
- It is very conveniently located near both large train stations and the historic part of the city. Staff are very friendly and helpful.
- Room was nice and clean and had an espresso machine provided in room.
- Wifi connection and vibe of this place. Really cool) and sheets very really really clean?
- Their location is quite good. Their staffs are friendly and helpful.
- My first experience staying at a hostel and it was great. The decor is bright and stylish, the showers are hot and the beds are comfortable. They let me leave my bags at the hostel after checking out and the girls on the check in are very helpful and friendly. Highly recommend!
Top Hostels In Saint-jean-des-vignes Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Saint-Jean-des-Vignes Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Jean-des-Vignes Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Saint-Jean-des-Vignes Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!