6 Best Hostels To Stay In Sagunto Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Sagunto Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Sagunto Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sagunto Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sagunto Valencia Community. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Sagunto Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Sagunto Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Sagunto Valencia Community:
The River Hostel
One of our best sellers in Valencia! Centrally located next to Turia Gardens, The River Hostel is 5 minutes’ walk from Valencia Cathedral and Alameda Metro Station, which has direct airport trains. There is 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi, free parking nearby and free luggage room.Accommodation is in dormitories or private rooms, all with shared bathroom facilities which are separate for males and females. All have air conditioning and heating, while most of them have balcony. Sheets are provided free of charge. Towels can be provided upon payment of a deposit.There are vending machines for drinks and guests can have breakfast in the onsite café. The hostel also has a games room and lounge and guests can make use of the shared kitchen for free.You can hire a bicycle directly at reception. Transfers to the airport, train or bus stations are available for an extra charge.
- Location is perfect! Across the street from Turia gardens and just a few minutes’ walk away from the historical city center. Rooms and under the bed lockers were spacious. Beds were bigger than average, and curtains made each bed have the feeling of privacy. Breakfast buffet consists of breads, pastries, cereals, cold cuts, coffee, milk, juices, and many more! It’s worth the price!
- I liked the staff, how they worked effectively.I also like the location and the atmosphere of the hostel.
- Location is really good totally center of old town!!
- Breakfast, comfortable beds, clean bathrooms, good localization.
- The Hostel is on the edge of the old town,about a 30 min walk from the main bus station.It is easy to find and easy to get to from the centre of the old town
Residencia Universitaria Damia Bonet
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Valencia, 18 miles from Cheste, Residencia Universitaria Damia Bonet features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. Cullera is 22 miles from Residencia Damia Bonet, and Paterna is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 7 miles from Residencia Universitaria Damia Bonet.
- It was very easy to check in even though I arrived quite late. The 24hr reception was most helpful and the staff were very pleasant. The suite was spacious and comfortable.
- Located near the university and quite close to the beech. Shower is ok. Very quite neibourhood. Good tabel for working.
- Very nice facilities, convenient for travellers who want a self-catering apartment. Nice places to eat around there and easy to get to public transport. Even though it was at a university it was fairly quiet, which was good and unexpected.
- The campus is located about 15 min by bus from Reina (bus station is 5-10 min walking). Onsite parking was 6 Euros per day however free parking can be found around the building. The building looks well maintained and staff spoke basic English, which was helpful. The studio we stayed in was set up in separate kitchenette/ study and bedroom with a huge balcony towards the inner courtyard (parking). Cooking facilities cover the basics (microwave, top plate, fridge, cutlery, etc.) and bathroom was of a good size.
It is very nice, clean. Rooms are spacious, clean. I liked the tv-room and playroom. Cleaning ladies are soo nice 🙂
I’ll be coming back for sure!
Colegio Mayor La Concepción
Located in Valencia, 17 miles from Cheste, Colegio Mayor La Concepción features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Cullera is 22 miles from Colegio Mayor La Concepción , and Paterna is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6 miles from Colegio Mayor La Concepción.
- Optimal studio, containing all that is needed. Ten minutes from the center.
- Room 801 which had an amazing view to one of the goals at the Mestella! I could have sat on the balcony and watched Real Madrid!
- I am sure that this was very upmarket student accommodation, but absolutely excellent and the staff were so so helpful and friendly. For the level of comfort offered, it was extremely good value for money.
- It has everything you need. The lady at reception was very nice and spoke good English!
- I’d the bigger room with the biggest balcony with the view on Mestalla Stadium! The bedroom had an essential bathroom with shower; the bed was comfy; the air conditioning working perfectly; the little kitchenette super cute and functional with one person only fridge and microwave but the best is the vetroceramic cooking station that usually you don’t find in resas. I’ll be back for sure and I hope to have the same room!
Center Valencia Youth Hostel
Center Valencia Youth Hostel offers free WiFi, air conditioning, a 24-hour reception and a communal kitchen. It is situated in Valencia’s historic centre, next to the Plaza de la Virgen.The property offers bright and modern rooms and dormitories. Rooms feature a private bathroom and dorms have a bathroom within the dormitory, which is shared with the other guests in the room. Breakfast consisting of coffee, juice, tea, milk, cereals and toast with jam is available.The building is non-smoking and has an elevator and a terrace. A tour desk, bicycle rental and a safe are available at Center Valencia’s reception. There is also a free internet point.Center Valencia Youth Hostel is only metres from the Torres de Serranos, Valencia’s Old City Gates. The Turia Gardens are within 350 feet.
The hostel is very well located, right in the center of the old town (ciutat vella). Many shops and bars nearby. The staff is very friendly. Free wifi, free breakfast (even if a not so rich one). Clean room.
Check-out at 11am.
- I stayed here for a night and I dont think I can stay for more than just that. The staff were ok but the actual hostel is not clean and very shaby. The room I stayed in was so small and cramped. I did not bother trying the breakfast as I did not feel comfortable eating somewhere that was so unclean.
- Staff was great. Helpful, talkative and kind. Close to everything. Many activities to take part in.
+ Good locations in the old town and close to many attractions, but a 30min walk from the train station.
+ Free breakfast in the morning.
+ Individual toilet and bathroom in each room.
+ Convenient locker and electricity socket for each person.
+ The walking tour connected with the hostel was very fun, the tour guide was extremely passionate and knowledgable.
+ Cheap and good value.
- There was 24 hour check in, beds were comfortable. Great location.
- The hostel is very well located, right in the center of the old town (ciutat vella). Many shops and bars nearby. The staff is very friendly. Free wifi, free breakfast (even if a not so rich one). Clean room.
Innsa Hostel is located in Valencia, 16 miles from Cheste and 23 miles from Cullera. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a tour desk at the property.Paterna is 3.8 miles from Innsa Hostel, and Sagunto is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Beautiful old building, clean, great location, lovely owners, comfy bed. I loved the little balcony in my room
- It’s perfectly located in the old centre, a charming building with friendly owners. The room was big and had good facilities.
- Wifi was good. Staff very helpful. Building with old charm.
- The owners were very friendly, the bed really comfy I loved the building ! it is old, (1701 I think) and cannot be renovated to its original state, and the doors creak , but the food and wine lovely
- Very convenient location, not far from most historical buildings also bus stations nearby allows exploring the rest of the attractions.
Purple Nest Hostel
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Purple Nest Hostel is located in Valencia in the region of Valencia Community, just 17 miles from Cheste. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Cullera is 22 miles from Purple Nest Hostel, and Paterna is 4.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Location, clean, personel, living room/eating area
they have good kitchen, good location and as a youthhostel the service are professional.
But the room are really to small like a prison, compare the price they charged, it is not so worth to choose here.
- The staff was just amazing! Very helpfull and kind, gave good advices for further travelling. Property location is really good and easy to find, also beautifull surrounding. Room was very clean and large. The bar offers good food and drinks, absolutely would stay again!!
– quite close to city center
– staff is helpful and nice – they give maps and help with directions
- Very colorful and smiley place. Great staff and wonderful location. Good beer. Perfect for young people.
Top Hostels In Sagunto Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Sagunto Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Sagunto Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Sagunto Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!