6 Best Hostels To Stay In ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In ‘S-gravenmoer Noord-brabant:
Herberg, Het Wapen van Tilburg
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, the recently renovated Herberg, Het Wapen van Tilburg offers accommodations in Tilburg, 1,300 feet from Naturemuseum Brabant. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Rooms are equipped with a TV. Rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find concierge service at the property.Guests can book breakfast at the accommodations during their stay. Dinner is also available at a surcharge.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and cycling. Dutch Textile Musem is 0.8 mi from Herberg, Het Wapen, while Safari Beekse Bergen is 2.7 mi away. Eindhoven Airport is 15 mi from the property.
- Perfect location with comfortable beds and good wifi. The owner is helpful and nice.
- Clean/Nice Guest house with common use bathrooms and showers. The owner was nice and helpful. Restuarant food was good and the beer was tasty.
- Fantastic location for Tilburg station. Staff very helpful and friendly. A simple value for money destination.
- Lovely little place, perfect for our short stay during the Kermis.
- Situated opposite the train station was very helpful indeed
Breda Hostel / Youth Hostel
Located opposite Central Station, Breda Youth Hostel offers dormitory rooms with private parking on site and a terrace. The city center is only 0.6 mi away.Each room at Breda Youth Hostel has a high ceiling and wooden floors. It features shared bathroom facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. A selection of restaurants are within a 5-minute walk.Theme park Efteling is a 30-minute drive away. Eindhoven Airport is 40 minutes away by car. Eindhoven is 14 mi. Guests can go golfing at Oosterhoutse Golf Club, a 15-minute drive.
- the location was very nice. next to the city center.
- The owner was a kind person he put my car in secure place private parking
- I had a very nice welcome with a coffee from the owner and a small tour around the hostel. The woman that was working there was open minded, social, kept the hostel very clean and helped me by telling me the directions to the activities I planned for the next day.
- Voor na een avondje stappen met vrijgezellenfeest is dit prima te doen. Verwacht geen luxe, maar prima hostel.
Fijne ontvangst. Vriendelijke man
Dicht bij station , auto konden we bij hostel parkeren.
10 min lopen naar centrum waar kroegjes zijn
Breda Nightflight Jeugdherberg
Breda Nightflight Jeugdherberg offers basic accommodations in Breda. Free WiFi is available at the hostel.All the rooms have a shared bathroom. The hostel has limited free parking available.This youth hostel is a 1 mi from Breda central train station and the center is 1,300 feet. Holland Casino Breda is 0.6 mi from Breda Nightflight Jeugdherberg, while Chassé Theater is 0.7 mi away. Eindhoven Airport is 29 mi from the property.
- Very kind welcome, host helped with finding parking lot and how to get in the city very easy. Bathroom and rooms are very simple and a little old fashioned, but still good value for money.
- The price and location mainly even though I still believe that the price is a little high for the quality. Staff pretty friendly
Clean sheets, room and bathroom.
Backyard and free parking. Close to centre
- The host was really nice, she called a taxi and speak both English and Portuguese, for Brazilian, Portuguese and some African people, it’s awesome.
- It was very close to town. What a brilliant, quaint city. Good storage for touring bike
Hostel Roots offers accommodations in the city center of Tilburg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. On-site parking is available. Safari park Beekse Bergen and theme park Efteling are a 20-minute ride from Hostel Roots.The hostel offers dorms and private rooms, either with a private or shared bathroom. Some rooms have views of the garden or city.There is a shared lounge at the property. Guests benefit from free WiFi.The train station is a 2-minute walk from Hostel Roots and music venue 013 is 2,950 feet away.
Beer brewery Koningshoeven is 2.5 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 15 mi from the property.
- The rooms are big and the beds as well. The common areas of the property such as the bar, reception and lobby are cozy… overall great place to stay.
The room was clean and well lit, and nicely designed. Comfortable bed. Clean toilets and showers. Its a short walk from the train station which is awesome and a 10 min. walk from central attractions.
I came to see a concert at the 013, and it was a short walk from the hostel.
The receptionist girl upgraded me to a room that had only girls, since all the other rooms were with guys, and I greatly appreciate it. Nice to know that someone cares about your safety.
- Clean, cozy and friendly staff, also great value compared to rivals, strongly recommended 👍🏾.
- I liked everything especially the very good male receptionist who handled my check in,he was polite professional helpful efficient. The owner n founder Marion is a great hospital respectful proffesoonal lady. Keep up the great work for great place.
- Friendly staff, a lovely building and so close to the train station and just about 10 mins walk from the 013 where I was going for a concert. Couldn’t have picked a better place to stay! I think I’ll definitely be back in the future 😊
Stayokay Dordrecht – Nationaal Park De Biesbosch
The hostel Stayokay is a budget accommodations on the edge of the national park De Hollandse Biesbosch and near historical Dordrecht. It is located in a green environment. Free WiFi access and breakfast are available.The practical guest rooms of Stayokay Dordrecht are equipped with a private bathroom and offer a simple and functional space for your stay. The Scandinavian wood used in the building’s construction adds a warm atmosphere to this cozy hostel.Have an exciting break filled with water sports, natural beauty and city trips in the vicinity. The hostel bar and lounge serves drinks and includes a Wii console, pool table and dart board. Packed lunch service is available at a surcharge.The large terrace at the back of the hostel offers a magnificent view of the garden and the Biesbosch wetlands. You can also wander over to the jetty and take a peaceful boat trip across the water. The historic center of Dordrecht is can be reached by bicycle, while Rotterdam is a 15-minute train ride away.
- The place is lovely in front of a lake. The rooms are very clean and confortable. The breakfast is very nice.
- Great location, you can start your canoe tour just in front of the hostel. Nice garden and Terrasse. Very friendly and helpful staff.
– great location
– accomodation was good value for te price paid
– nice ‘relax’ seats at the bar area
- Really friendly and helpful staff. Their Tshirts say ‘Don’t ask Google, ask me’ and they were as good as their word. Food was great. The buffet was good value, the bar food was limited in range but delicious. The location was beautiful and the sunsets were amazing. Hiring bikes was easy. They were great bikes and it was a fabulous day out. The rooms were good, really well thought through in the layout. The beds were very comfy.
Stadt friendly &helpful.
This basic guest house offers simply-furnished rooms with shared bathroom facilities. Pension Zevenbergen is located in the center of town, only 2,300 feet from Zevenbergen Railway Station. Guests can make use of a communal kitchen to cook.Each of the rooms at Zevenbergen Pension are carpeted and come equipped with a TV and a refrigerator. Guests can make use of the drinks vending machine during their stay.Dordrecht is a 15-minute drive away. Pension Zevenbergen is 19 mi from De Biesbosch National Park. The town of Breda is 25 minutes from the property by car. Free public parking is available on site.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In ‘S-gravenmoer Noord-brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!