6 Best Hostels To Stay In Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire:
The Old School House
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Old School House is located in Robin Hood’s Bay, just 5 miles from Whitby. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Scarborough is 12 miles from The Old School House, and Bridlington is 27 miles away.
- Just what we were looking for, no frills family accommodation. Great to have kitchen and lounge area so little one could go to bed and the rest of us didn’t have to sit in silence/darkness in the bedroom. Just a short walk to the beach through the characterful streets and alleyways of Robin Hood’s Bay. Owners very friendly and helpful, Tonto the dog was a big hit with our youngest!
- Lovely place to stay in a lovely setting. Owners very helpful.
- Good value basic accommodation. Clearly aimed at the school market, but we appreciated the living room and decent showers. The location is wonderful for access to the coast, and the owners were kind enough to let us borrow a map for our walk.
- Tim and Kate were fantastic hosts, made us feel really comfortable.
- Good value breakfast, use of lounge, comfortable warm beds
YHA Boggle Hole
Located in Fylingthorpe, 5 miles from Whitby, YHA Boggle Hole features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.Scarborough is 11 miles from YHA Boggle Hole, and Bridlington is 27 miles from the property.
- Meeting fellow travellers and the cafe was excellent
- Staff was so welcoming and friendly. The hostel was amazing sitting around the log fire watching familys with there kids. It was a nice relaxed pleasent place with an amazing view. Will definitely be going back?
- A gorgeous ambiance and decor, extra nice staff, great food
- The staff were lovely, the location was spectacular. A lot of love has gone into this hostel.
- Made so welcome by all staff, rooms were spotless and the location was stunning! Best thing was the big log burner ?
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. YHA Whitby is located in Whitby, just 16 miles from Scarborough. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Middlesbrough is 26 miles from YHA Whitby, and Robin Hood’s Bay is 5 miles away.
- It’s nice and clean. The view is good from the tea room.
- Comfortable beds in a wonderful building. Lots of stairs to climb. The on site restaurant was great. Lovely outlook over the town and harbour. Great value for money!
- The location is so good. It’s right next to the abbey. Free entry to the abbey if you stay at YHA. The footpath nearby is lovely as well.
- The view from the windows is jyst wow! And I have received a free ticket to the Abbey!
- Excellent location and value for money. Staff were friendly.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Areawest offers accommodations in Scarborough.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Whitby is 16 miles from Ainsley, and Bridlington is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Humberside Airport, 48 miles from Areawest.
- Excellent sea view rooms, 10 minute walk to the town centre, self check in system was straight forward, plenty of tea and coffee in the room extra blankets ect. Bed was comfy and the room was clean, shower was hot and heating was turned up full as requested because our stuff was soaked from the rain. Hotel manager was friendly and I got the pleasure to meet his beautiful polite daughter who brought us extra cups and bedding. I loved the fact they have a gtech on each landing I have always wanted to use one and I enjoyed giving it a go each morning!
- Wanted a clean room for the niget as we weren’t staying long and got what I expected considering the good price
- All information was readily available , and help was just a phone call away , however , when I rang nobody answered but I did get a text reply later. Near town / beach. Plenty of tea, coffee, sugar and milk powder. Very clean.
- The view from room was spectacular. The telephone support team were very helpful and friendly. The room was basic as suggested but most importantly it was clean.
- Prime location overlooking North Bay, close to Peasholm Park and Scarborough Castle.
The Boat Shed Hostel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Boat Shed Hostel offers accommodations in Scarborough, just 17 miles from Whitby.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bridlington is 16 miles from The Boat Shed Hostel, and Robin Hood’s Bay is 12 miles from the property. Humberside Airport is 48 miles away.
- Booked at very short notice and the host was in contact almost immediately to introduce themselves and give me directions and information about the accommodation. Very friendly. Accommodation was clean and the kitchen was very well appointed. I would stay here again alone or with friends.
- Great Location to the beach and everything you need, shops, transport and night life… Excellent place to stay…
- Since returning home, I have told everyone about Scarborough and the Boat Shed Hostel. The location is hard to beat – we were steps away from the beach or a short walk to the castle. The rooms and bathroom were clean. It was quiet, and WiFi was available as well as parking. I would stay here again if I ever go back to that area, which I hope too.
- lovely house, great location, the curtains made it feel more homely…
- There was 9 of us and there was still plenty of space. It had two showers, two toliets and two sinks which was very handy
CG Hostel Rooms
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. CG Hostel Rooms offers accommodations in Scarborough. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Humberside Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Good hostel for the short trip stay. The staff and rooms were in a very good condition.
- I booked on a sharing basis, on checking in I was informed I had a room to myself, which was a nice surprise; it was very small but well equipped and clean, with en suite, tv, tea & coffee, free wifi. The cooked breakfast was excellent. It’s in a quiet area with great views over the north bay, 10 minute walk into town. The two members of staff I met were friendly and helpful. I parked my motorcycle with a few others on the road right outside the entrance, the chap on reception said they have cctv and it is a quiet road.
- I wasn’t expecting much as I had booked a back packer room. I had a room to myself with a flat screen TV toiletries en suite and very clean linen and facilities.
- Location was great, room was what I needed, tea and coffee facilities in room were good
- Reception wasn’t always manned. I found the staff I spoke with friendly, warm, and helpful. I didn’t have breakfast there so can’t comment, it was cheaper in town so had it there. The communal area seemed pleasant and welcoming.
Top Hostels In Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!