6 Best Hostels To Stay In Ridones Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Ridones Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ridones Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ridones Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ridones Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ridones Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ridones Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Ridones Cantabria:
Posada los Taranos
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Posada los Taranos offers accommodations in Valdaliga , just 28 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including horseback riding and hiking. Llanes is 21 miles from Posada los Taranos, and Potes is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 27 miles from Posada los Taranos.
- This was a lovely place to stay – clean and homely. Although language was a barrier the owner was very keen to please and was always there to help. I would recommend as good value for money – breakfast was good, room was big and comfortable.
- Host was very accommodating. Views were very nice.
- We had a lovely stay at Nuria and Racquel’s posada. They are lovely hosts and we enjoyed talking to them. The posada is on a beautiful green property with mountain views, just off the main road. We had a car and it was only a 6 minute drive to San Vicente where we went the next morning. Free breakfast was great and the bed was VERY comfortable. The room and bathroom was clean too. Would definitely stay there again! A lovely home style feel.
Nuria was a very friendly and helpfull host.
The house itself is well maintained, clean with spacious room and bathroom.
We had a comfortable stay in this hotel which serves as a perfect location to explore this beautiful area.
- Tiene un encanto especial, nos encantó incluso la decoración. Estuvimos muy cómodos, un trato muy agradable y el desayuno genial. Todo por un precio mínimo. Hemos quedado encantados, estoy segura de que volveremos.
Albergue La Cabaña
Featuring free WiFi, Albergue La Cabaña offers accommodations in Turieno.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Llanes is 19 miles from Albergue La Cabaña, and Potes is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 45 miles from Albergue La Cabaña.
- Really clean. Handy for Fuente de and the town, and really friendly helpful staff.
Very comfortable bed.
Exactly what you expect of a mountain lodge.
- Basic breakfast with coffee, cereals and toast. Good sized en-suite bathroom. Decent price and all necessities included (top linen, towel, summer blanket).
- Great value hostel in a beautiful location. I arrived at a quiet time and was upgraded to a room with fantastic views and balcony from which to enjoy them. Potes is a 10 min walk away and there are lovely trails up into the hills. The staff were very friendly and helpful – recommended!
- Lo que más me gustó fue el balcón de la habitación y las vistas. Se duerme bien.
Albergue El Pino
Albergue El Pino is located in Cóbreces, 20 miles from Santander and 28 miles from Llanes.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Potes is 26 miles from Albergue El Pino, and Santillana del Mar is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 19 miles from the property.
The hostel was spotlessly clean.
A good breakfast was included in the price.
The staff were friendly and helpful.
Our room was spacious and the beds were comfortable.
The hostel is in a quiet rural location with sea views.
The local beach is pretty good and only 1 mile from the hostel.
The restaurant in Cobreces does a good Menu del Dia for only 9.20 euros.
Towels were provided.
There was no TV.
- Extremely friendly helpful staff – they booked a taxi to transfer our luggage and contacted previous accommodation to locate some lost clothing .Wonderful view from the property and only short walk to excellent restaurant . Fantastic location for camino . Really clean and comfortable -excellent value for money !
- Super nice albuerge along the Camino. Everything is new and very clean. Nice little garden. Good breakfast. Short walk into the village for dinner at the bar. Highly recomended.
- The host was great and helped everyone out as much as she could. Evrything you could need for an Albergue.
- I loved everything in their,especially Asuzena. She make sure all the guest has a good place to stay.
- The hostel was spotlessly clean.
Black Shark Surfhouse
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Black Shark Surfhouse offers accommodations in Cóbreces.All rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and biking. Santander is 21 miles from Black Shark Surfhouse, and Llanes is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 20 miles from the property.
The staff was amazing!
Very helpful, kind and professional!
Surf house was very clean and in a great location. Alex and Cachi very helpful and friendly hosts!
- Aparcamiento fácil, playa cerca y el dueño suuuper simpático!
- Frühstück war ausreichend. Perfekte Lage. Mega freundlicher Host. Immer wieder gern.
- Tolle Lage, freundlicher Inhaber, preisgünstig, gutes Frühstück, alles bestens !
- The staff was amazing!
Albergue Turístico Valdebaró
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Albergue Turístico Valdebaró offers accommodations in Camaleño, just 19 miles from Llanes. The hostel has a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Potes is 3 miles from Albergue Turístico Valdebaró, and Cangas de Onís is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The two owners that took care of us during our stay were simply phenomenal. They took great care to make sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed to enjoy our stay in their beautiful albergue and surrounding area. The views are incredible and the common areas are very comfortable and great to kick up the sore feet after long days of hiking.
- Great host and lovely village with mountain views. Nice outdoor area and garden.
- La ubicación, el trato recibido y el alojamiento que es una casa preciosa
- La situación, vistas, entorno y el trato amable del dueño.
- Очень хорошее расположение и особенно приятная атмосфера в отеле. На первом этаже есть настоящий дровяной камин! Несмотря на прохладную погоду на улице, в комнате было довольно тепло, отопление было включено заранее. Чисто и уютно, очень рекомендую.
Albergue Peña Castil
Situated in Sotres, a village in Picos de Europa Mountains, Albergue Peña Castil offers accommodation with Free Wi-Fi and heating. Free public parking is available nearby.The hostel has rooms with private bathroom and dormitories with a shared bathroom with a shower. Lockers, towels, and bed linen can be rented on site. The rooms offer beautiful mountain views.There is a lounge with a rustic fireplace and a TV. The property includes a bar where breakfast is served.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. The coastal town of Llanes and its beaches can be reached in around 1 hour by car.
- We booked a twin room, which was comfortable and clean.
- Helpful staff, familiar atmosphere, place very clean, quiet and intimate rural location.
In the two weeks we traveled through Spain, this was our FAVORITE location. We honestly would have been quite happy staying in Sotres the entire trip. Although we (two married couples) slept in bunk beds, the beds were comfortable and sturdy, the blankets warm, and our private bathroom clean with plenty of hot water. The included breakfast was a wonderful bonus and a great opportunity to meet other travelers! At the end of a long day of hiking, you could grab a few beers (from the hostel!) and sit out on their patio, admiring the view.
10/10 would recommend staying here.
Acommodation in this alberque is very very easy (no doors, no classic rooms) but clean and cozy. And the owners are very nice! Its a pity, that my spanish is so bad! 😀
Its better if you have a car (more chances for good hiking 🙂
- Staff very kind. The landscape of the village is amazing. Facilities are good. Good price for value.
Top Hostels In Ridones Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ridones Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ridones Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ridones Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!