6 Best Hostels To Stay In Ribadedeva Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Ribadedeva Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ribadedeva Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ribadedeva Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ribadedeva Asturias. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ribadedeva Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ribadedeva Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Ribadedeva Asturias:
Albergue La Estación
Albergue La Estación is located in Llanes, 20 miles from Potes and 19 miles from Cangas de Onís.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ribadesella is 16 miles from Albergue La Estación, and San Vicente de la Barquera is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Very good albergue for pilgrims. Service-minded and helpful staff. Well equipped kitchen, nice dining room and social area. Quiet guests, all interested in sleep. Close to shops and restaurants.
- Albergue La Estacion provided the best customer experience for the value of the property. I would love to stay there again because of its central location, friendly service, clean facilities.
- One of the much better albergues along the camino, comfy, clean, and beer in the vending machine <3
- The bed was comfy and the place very quiet, I had a great time there and staff was amazingly kind.
- Nice big kitchen to cook meals, comfortable and small (4-bed) dormitories, and easy to meet fellow travellers. I loved my stay in Llanes and would definitely recommend Albergue La Estacion! The location is a bit further out, but I loved walking around Llanes more than anything so was kind of a plus!
Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo is located in poo de Llanes in the region of Asturias, just 1.6 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Potes is 21 miles from Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo, and Cangas de Onís is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 48 miles from Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo.
- Amazing place with special energy. Highly recommending. Great, very calm place and beautiful nature around.
This is one cool place. Spacious rural house with a big, half closed terrace and a garden! Walking distance from small charming beaches.
Healthy calm atmosphere, place to chill out.
- We were walking the Camino and the owner was friendly if a bit scattered. Good communal areas. Close to beach. Convenient location if taking the coastal route out of Llanes.
- The atmosphere in the albergue is really friendly, we were having dinner and breakfast together. There were loads of communal areas and a beautiful garden to chill out. Staff is always there to help. 5 🌟
Great breakfast with artesan yogurt, milk and jam (made by David’s mother).
David was helpful and the place has a friendly atmosphere. People travelling or in the camino. Quiet, close to the nature, great landscapes nearby and beuautiful beach. Clean.
Albergue La Casona Del Peregrino
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue La Casona Del Peregrino offers accommodations in Llanes, just 20 miles from Potes. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Cangas de Onís is 19 miles from Albergue La Casona Del Peregrino, and Ribadesella is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- There wasn’t much to like about the breakfast. It was very average. Poor quality orange juice, disappointing coffee, bread, butter and cheap jam
- I loved the location of the hotel. It was right in the heart of Llanes. The staff that greeted us upon our arrival were amazing although the person in charge of breakfast was grouchy and made me feel very rushed.
- The location was perfect, the staff very nice and helpful. The room was spacious and quiet.
- Location was good, personnel is kind and responsive.
- Great little hostel in a beautiful grand Asturian house. Comfortable bunks, all clean and spacious and breakfast included.
Posada los Taranos
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Posada los Taranos offers accommodations in Valdaliga , just 28 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including horseback riding and hiking. Llanes is 21 miles from Posada los Taranos, and Potes is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 27 miles from Posada los Taranos.
- This was a lovely place to stay – clean and homely. Although language was a barrier the owner was very keen to please and was always there to help. I would recommend as good value for money – breakfast was good, room was big and comfortable.
- Host was very accommodating. Views were very nice.
- We had a lovely stay at Nuria and Racquel’s posada. They are lovely hosts and we enjoyed talking to them. The posada is on a beautiful green property with mountain views, just off the main road. We had a car and it was only a 6 minute drive to San Vicente where we went the next morning. Free breakfast was great and the bed was VERY comfortable. The room and bathroom was clean too. Would definitely stay there again! A lovely home style feel.
Nuria was a very friendly and helpfull host.
The house itself is well maintained, clean with spacious room and bathroom.
We had a comfortable stay in this hotel which serves as a perfect location to explore this beautiful area.
- Tiene un encanto especial, nos encantó incluso la decoración. Estuvimos muy cómodos, un trato muy agradable y el desayuno genial. Todo por un precio mínimo. Hemos quedado encantados, estoy segura de que volveremos.
Llanes International Hostel
Llanes International Hostel is set in Poo de Llanes and has a garden and a shared lounge. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the hostel, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe. With a private bathroom, rooms at Llanes International Hostel also have free WiFi.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Llanes is 1.6 miles from the accommodation. Santander Airport is 48.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Peña Castil
Situated in Sotres, a village in Picos de Europa Mountains, Albergue Peña Castil offers accommodation with Free Wi-Fi and heating. Free public parking is available nearby.The hostel has rooms with private bathroom and dormitories with a shared bathroom with a shower. Lockers, towels, and bed linen can be rented on site. The rooms offer beautiful mountain views.There is a lounge with a rustic fireplace and a TV. The property includes a bar where breakfast is served.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. The coastal town of Llanes and its beaches can be reached in around 1 hour by car.
- We booked a twin room, which was comfortable and clean.
- Helpful staff, familiar atmosphere, place very clean, quiet and intimate rural location.
In the two weeks we traveled through Spain, this was our FAVORITE location. We honestly would have been quite happy staying in Sotres the entire trip. Although we (two married couples) slept in bunk beds, the beds were comfortable and sturdy, the blankets warm, and our private bathroom clean with plenty of hot water. The included breakfast was a wonderful bonus and a great opportunity to meet other travelers! At the end of a long day of hiking, you could grab a few beers (from the hostel!) and sit out on their patio, admiring the view.
10/10 would recommend staying here.
Acommodation in this alberque is very very easy (no doors, no classic rooms) but clean and cozy. And the owners are very nice! Its a pity, that my spanish is so bad! 😀
Its better if you have a car (more chances for good hiking 🙂
- Staff very kind. The landscape of the village is amazing. Facilities are good. Good price for value.
Top Hostels In Ribadedeva Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ribadedeva Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ribadedeva Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ribadedeva Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!