6 Best Hostels To Stay In Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd – Top Hotel Reviews
Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Rhôs-on-sea Clwyd:
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, YHA Conwy offers accommodations in Conwy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Llandudno is 3.2 miles from YHA Conwy, and Betws-y-coed is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 41 miles from YHA Conwy.
- The location is great and it has an amazing view. A 10 min up hill walk from train station though.
- Property is very good centrally located Amazing view of Town and walk able distance to Conway castle. would surely recommend.
- The reception was warm and comforting, the staff were very sweet and understanding, the morning breakfast was fresh and sumptuous
- Location of the hostel was excellent. Staff very friendly and welcoming with plenty of communal spaces. Excellent breakfast. Very clean.
- Quiet and close enough to the town – safe parking for motorbikes
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Llandudno Hostel is located in Llandudno, 16 miles from Betws-y-coed and 2.8 miles from Conwy.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bala is 30 miles from Llandudno Hostel, and Caernarfon is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 40 miles from Llandudno Hostel.
Straight forward checking in and greeted in a pleasent manner by the attendant.
The hostel was very clean and tidy.
- Everything was fantastic! Would recommend to anybody!
It is a veeeeery nice hostel. The owner is super friendly and can give advice on what to do and where to go in Llandudno!
The e is perfectly clean and really cozy and the shower is better than anywhere else!! I definitely recommend staying there!
- Excellent staff communication lovely clean room and comfy beds total bargain
- Very tired decor but clean and functional in line with price.
- Straight forward checking in and greeted in a pleasent manner by the attendant.
Located in the lower slopes of the Carneddau Mountains, YHA Rowen is a traditional stone farmhouse in the Conwy Valley with stunning views of open countryside. The small village of Rowen is just under a 20-minute walk away which is home to a country pub, and Tal-y-cafn Railway Station is 10 minutes’ drive.Guests are on the northern tip of the Snowdonia National Park, and the foot of Snowdon is just under an hour’s drive away. YHA Rowen is a 30-minute drive from Bangor and access to the historic Isle of Anglesey.Cyclists will find secure storage for bikes at the hostel, and there is a drying room for those caught out in the rain. There are many hiking and mountain biking routes in the immediate area.YHA Rowen is self-catering and has a well-equipped, modern communal kitchen. There is a dining room and lounge area, both with original fireplaces. When not enjoying the great outdoors, guests can relax in the hostel’s gardens with beautiful views of the valley.Most rooms feature bunk beds.
- If you are looking for something different this is your place. At the very edge of forest, birds and sheep around. No TV, no WiFi. And you CAN park there do not need to climb as the website says. Go ahead enjoy.
- The lady working there was 10/10 in everything and The views from the hostel were amazing. The place was very clean (specially beds, showers and toilets) and offers free tea and coffee on the house.
- Clean and modern facilities, friendly staff & a fantastic view at the top of a very steep hill
- Its a hostel and it has a kitchen you can cook your own food, 3 shower room and toilet, hot water available always.
- Quite a remote location not too easy to access but this is part of the charm.
The Vagabond Bunkhouse
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, The Vagabond Bunkhouse offers pet-friendly accommodations in Betws-y-coed. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Llandudno is 16 miles from The Vagabond Bunkhouse, and Llangollen is 27 miles from the property. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 43 miles away.
Staff were great, friendly and helpful – lovely relaxed atmosphere to the hostel.
The Snowdon craft ale from the cute bar is VERY good!
- The location of the property is well situated within the village of Betws-y-coed. The staff member who was on duty was very friendly and hard working and prepared an excellent breakfast for us every morning. Over all a very enjoyable experience ?
- Does what it promises very well – bunkhouse. Breakfast well worth it
- Perfect for Snowdonia ‘base camp’. Does what it says on the tin very well
- Great staff brilliant location and an excellent breakfast.
- Staff were great, friendly and helpful – lovely relaxed atmosphere to the hostel.
Featuring free WiFi, Woodlands Centre offers accommodations in Betws-y-coed, just 16 miles from Llandudno. Free private parking is available on site.Llangollen is 28 miles from Woodlands Centre, and Conwy is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The facilities in the Kitchen were spot on, location is perfect. Excellent value for money but a little face-lift would be welcome.
- Comfy bed, tranquil surroundings, excellent location, very good value would stay again
- Good location. Plenty of parking.had to make your own bed.we were on top floor and gents was all the way down on ground floor.
- Well equipped kitchen, beds a lot more comfortable than they looked, spacious lounge area, clean
- Great location for winter – it wasn’t cold and we had lots of room. Good option for budget self catering.
Plas Curig Hostel
Located in Capel-Curig, 16 miles from Llandudno, Plas Curig Hostel features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Betws-y-coed is 4.3 miles from Plas Curig Hostel, and Conwy is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Max at reception was so friendly helpful, she gave us loads of spot on recommendations about the area. Was a pleasure to meet her! We would recommend the place on her service alone but the hostel itself also surpassed our expections. Best hostel Ive ever stayed in!
- Fabulous location in Snowdonia. Situated in the National park with stunning views.
- Friendly hosts, great local craft beers on sale at the hostel, extremely comfortable beds with good blankets and privacy plus a well equipped kitchen with coffee plungers! Great effort in the 2 months since you guys have taken the place over, love the little touches!
- Beautiful place! Owners/Staff very friendly (and the cutest dog, Ralph!), very clean, super comfy, well equipped kitchen, dog friendly, cozy living areas to relax after an amazing day outdoors.
- Owners Christian and Annie and their gorgeous pup were amazing-checked us in after midnite as had arrival issues!, location was great, beds were so comfy and it was extremely clean! Great facilities (TV, KITCHEN) and great doggy friendly atmosphere!
Top Hostels In Rhôs-on-sea Clwyd Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!