6 Best Hostels To Stay In Revilla Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Revilla Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Revilla Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Revilla Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Revilla Aragon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Revilla Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Revilla Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Revilla Aragon:
Hostal Restaurante Asador Pañart
Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, Hostal Restaurante Asador Pañart is located in Bielsa in the region of Aragon, just 14 miles from Saint-Lary-Soulan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Vielha is 30 miles from Hostal Asador Panart, and Cauterets is 25 miles away.
- We’ve stayed here before on a birding and nature break. It is a good location. Later in the year the Hostal could be really busy. The restaurant usually is later in the year. The village is interesting too.
- Rooms face away from the busy road; so it is quiet at night for a good sleep. The Personal speaks a little bit English; but makes up for it with extreme friendliness. The breakfast incl. in stay is very! good.
- Good location on the way to the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park, comfortable (although quite small) room, friendly personnel, good breakfast. I also loved the sound of the river at night, it provided the perfect white noise.
Very clean room. Staff were very friendly & helpful. Breakfast was very good & we had evening meal which was also very good & good value for money.
Although there was no air conditioning & it was very hot weather, we had an open window with mosquito net & we’re fine.
On the road to Bielsa tunnel. 2 minutes walk to the village so very convenient. Would stay again if using this route through thr Pyrenees
- Very friendly staff, great views from bedroom window. Food was reasonably priced, tasty and huge portions. Good selection of modest priced local wines, etc. Minutes walk from centre of town.
Albergue Borda Miguela
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue Borda Miguela offers accommodations in Saravillo, just 18 miles from Saint-Lary-Soulan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Vielha is 29 miles from Albergue Borda Miguela, and Cauterets is 30 miles from the property.
- Located in a nice scenic village. Nice food in restaurant
- Location has incredible views. Very nice staff. Very cheap for what you get.
Le calme et surtout la simplicité du gîte ( idéal entre amis)
Dîner et petit déjeuner simple et efficace
nous avons été bien accueilli et en Français
malgré un petit soucis de restauration et de clef
nous avons passer un bon moment
un bon petit déjeuner copieux
le village est super beau
toutes les personnes que nous avons rencontrer dans ce petit village nous on saluer et nous avons du voir tout le monde
je reviendrais surement si je suis dans le coin (au moins pour récupérer mon petit coussin que j’ai oublié )
- Trato muy cercano. Nos dejaron en una habitación solo para nosotros lo cual agradecimos mucho ya que teníamos que madrugar mucho para una carrera. La comida bastante casera. El pueblo precioso. Muy recomendable.
Albergue de Sin
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Albergue de Sin offers accommodations in Sin, just 17 miles from Saint-Lary-Soulan.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Vielha is 28 miles from Albergue de Sin, and Cauterets is 29 miles from the property.
- Very calm place, lovely owners, authentic spanish snall village in the middle of Pyrenees
- Excellent Mountain Inn. For Walkers Dorms with bunks but we had a double room ensuite which was very clean and comfortable. It really is out of the way, glad we had our 4×4. Amazing views. Nice people. Good wholesome food and plenty of it. Bed, Breakfast, Evening meal with Wine was E72 including the E6 linen hire (you can take you own) and pre dinner drinks on their lovely terrace. They were happy to accomodate my wife’s veggie diet. I had chicken wrapped in ham with local mushrooms & cepes which was excellent. Starter was a dinner plate egg & potato tortilla. We used it as a stopover just short of the Bielsa Tunnel crossing having driven up from southern Spain. Would love to go back and spend some walking in the mountain there.
- Very friendly people. Dogs are welcome. Do not expect big luxury but rooms are clean and 1 room has bathroom on the room.
- Such a friendly and helpful welcome, cheerful tiny village on the mountain face and terrific value for money. What you see is what you get, thank you!
- La conversión de la antigua escuela en un albergue y el ambiente acogedor del mismo. La facilidad para disponer del comedor, para nuestras propias comidas.
Albergue Monte Perdido
Located in Torla, 4.3 miles from Ordesa National Park, Albergue Monte Perdido features a terrace and views of the mountains.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking.
fantastic place: exceptionally clean, stylish, everything is of high quality, very friendly hosts
you have fully equipped communal kitchen with a fireplace (!), good restaurants/groceries nearby, the village itself is very beautiful and visitor center is in 5 min walk
Freedom to do your own stuff.
Bea was always 100% responsive.
- An amazing and cozy place to stay just a few kilometers from Ordesa and ski stations! Nicely decorated, clean and with a lot of style! Would definitely recommend!
- We were very impressed with this hostal. Very clean, fantastic location, excellent staff and facilities. Highly recommended.
- Amazing place in Torla! Right in the middle of this historic town! Clean new rooms and access to excellent kitchen with communal items such as the oil and spices you need to cook. Right by everything! Such great staff and Bea, the manager, is amazing! So helpful and kind! LOVED the family room!!
- fantastic place: exceptionally clean, stylish, everything is of high quality, very friendly hosts
Refugio Lucien Briet
Refugio Lucien Briet is located in Torla, 16 miles from Formigal and 26 miles from Saint-Lary-Soulan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Jaca is 23 miles from Refugio Lucien Briet, and Cauterets is 18 miles away.
- Basic accommodation but location, cleanliness & comfort of the rooms good. Staff were pleasant and always willing to accommodate our needs where possible.
- Good and clean basic room worth the money, perfect for trekkers.
- The atmosphere was lovely, staying in an old town looking out onto a little laneway. Despite the language barrier at check in the man was very helpful and showed us everything. There was a communal kitchen with microwave but no boiling water. The dinner at the restaurant was excellent, home cooked and a good price, it is actually mentioned in the lonely planet guide. We found a parking spot in a square nearby but it might be harder to find during busy times. It was a good base to do walks on the national park.
- The property was very well maintained. The staff was also very helpful, including having someone who spoke excellent English. They helped us find excellent hiking trails in the park and we’re more helpful than the park person we talked with.
- Set in a nice area in the mountains, this place is nice for those looking for a cheap place to stay whilst going trekking, and it is designed for hikers, with a nice atmosphere but limited facilities.
A Borda Felices
Located in Broto in the region of Aragon, 17 miles from Formigal, A Borda Felices features a playground and terrace.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 27 miles from A Borda Felices, and Jaca is 22 miles away.
- Very good value for money. Perfect location and friendly staff (only Spanish speaking). It was very nice to have the communal kitchen with all facilities. Good atmosphere in the house. The wooden floor in the room was good for the child to play. Also, a playground is next to the hostel.
- Great location, very friendly host, lovely small town, 5 mins drive from the park entrance
- Nice hostel a bit far from ski resorts if that is what you are looking for
- Very friendly owners/staff, good basis for the Ordesa/Monte Perdido National Park, playground for the kids, shared kitchen is well equipped and organized. Good restaurants all around, two supermarkets and an outdoor shop nearby. Sorrosal waterfall/ferrata is just a couple of minutes walk.
- Nice friendly atmosphere, centrally located in the beautiful town of Broto
Top Hostels In Revilla Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Revilla Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Revilla Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Revilla Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!