6 Best Hostels To Stay In Pizarra Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Pizarra Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Pizarra Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pizarra Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pizarra Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Pizarra Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Pizarra Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Pizarra Andalucía:
Hostal Sango Sierra de las Nieves
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Sango Sierra de las Nieves offers accommodations in Alozaina. The property offers views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Free and private parking for bicycles and motorcycles is offered at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and cycling. Málaga is 24 mi from Hostal Sango Sierra de las Nieves, while Marbella is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 21 mi from the property.
- Clean and functional..friendly staff and ideal for my needs…
Perfect for a short staying. Clean, quiet, comfortable bed, great location, very friendly staff. Amazing view on the mountains from the windows.
You can park the car on the street for free.
There is a small café / bar for evening drink and tapas. They offer breakfast menu as well.
Right in centre of Alozaina, Hostel represents good value for money. Room was basic but clean & tidy. Bed had nice foam mattress and was reasonably comfortable.
Cafe/ Bar below offered hot and cold drinks, the bacon and egg roll was lovely
- The hostel is a nice village, has a nice Bar with restaurant is. Not too far from other pretty villages and on the road to Ronda. I had a lovely little room with an ensuite. View to the hills. Good Value for a country hostel.
- I loved the scenery the hostel is set in a small town in the hill, the only problem I faced was the language barrier apart from that it was nice
Located in Churriana, in a building dating from 2005, Welcome hostel has a shared lounge and guestrooms with free WiFi. Built in 2005, the property is within 2.6 miles of Guadalhorce Beach. The property provides free shuttle service and a shared kitchen for guests.The rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Certain rooms here will provide you with a kitchenette with an oven. At Welcome hostel all rooms have a shared bathroom.The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
Lovely place very clean and new. I can only recommend this place.
Especially the shuttle service is really good!
- Staff there are so friendly and helpful* this is a great establishment.
All new, very comfortable.
Beds with own lamp, locker and curtains.
Very close to Malaga airport.
Very friendly staff. Transport to airport
- She was when I eventually got in touch really nice. It’s a new place well looked after and the airport transfer was free . Really comfortable.
- Free transport to the airport. Good busconnections to Malaga center.
- Lovely place very clean and new. I can only recommend this place.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located 1.4 miles from Los Boliches, Valentino has accommodations with free WiFi in Fuengirola. 3.3 miles from Miramar Shopping Centre and 1.2 miles from Icelandic Consulate, the property provides free bikes and an outdoor swimming pool. Guests can have a cocktail at the bar.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. At Valentino, the rooms come with a seating area.The accommodation has a terrace. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Valentino.Norwegian Consulate is 1.5 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 10 miles from Valentino.
- Fantastic place to stay, away from the hidious, towering apartments that overlook the torreblanca beachfront – they are out of sight. Fantastic, scenic views from the pool of which is really clean. Really valuable place to stay away from any noise. Theres a fantastic resteraunt around the corner that do the best lasagnes its called don lasagne. Proper little gem.
- Very cheap, just needed somewhere for one night whilst driving down the coast
- Pool area was beautiful and the hosts were very nice upon arrival. Good location away from the beach but close enough to wander down. Good wifi.
The hosts were very friendly and welcoming. I would definitely stay again in the future.
Beach around a 10 to 15 minute walk or 5 min bus drive away, down hill. Local buses near by to take you more central. Taxi is reasonable prices. Very nice location.
- Nice pool-area, and great view over the mountains and ocean.
Located in El Burgo in the Andalucía Region, 45 mi from Málaga, La Rejertilla features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. La Rejertilla features free WiFi .You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike hire is available at this hostel and the area is popular for horse riding. Marbella is 37 mi from La Rejertilla, while Ronda is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 46 mi from the property.
- Charming place in the middle of the natural park, perfect for walk and horseback riding (there is the stable). About 30-40 minutes by car to Ronda. The owners offer the meals.
- Very friendly people, nice environment and great breakfast
- If you want to rest from noise and relax in a real nature – choose this place which is in the middle of mountains. Silence (only birds chirping) and pure air. Owner was very friendly and hospitable. We were the only guests however breakfast (costs 3 eur per person) was prepared even for 2 people. Towels (2 eur) were provided upon a request.
- I happened to arrive in one of those low season days. Ended up staying by myself in the whole Villa. Charlene was very helpful and even offered an early breakfast when she heard about my plans for the next day. The place is located really in the middle of te forest. Very quite and with andalucias weather you can pretty much be sure to see very bright stars at night. The place is very friendly for kids and families. They bave tons of board games, cartoons and movies, a big recreational room with a fireplace. Parking is inside the villa with enough space for everyone. It might be a bit tricky on a very low clearance car because before driving in tou have to go over a crest.
- Gorgeous area/surroundings basic but suited our needs. No towels so had to buy some..
Albergue Inturjoven Malaga
The Albergue Inturjoven Málaga is located around 1.2 mi from the center of Málaga and also from the Alcazaba Church. This hostel features rooms with private bathrooms, a garden and terrace.Rooms at the Inturjoven Málaga are bright and simply decorated. Low-cost Wi-Fi access is available in each room.The Albergue’s restaurant offers a range of buffet cuisine, including characteristic Malagan dishes. There are also vending machines selling drinks and snacks.The hostel offers luggage storage and is ideally located for visiting Málaga’s sights. The Picasso Museum is approximately 1.2 mi from the Inturjoven and Málaga Cathedral is a 25-minute walk away. The nearest beach is around 1.6 mi from the hostel.
Cruz de Humilladero is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, city walks and sightseeing.
- Staff were nice (they didn’t speak English but we managed to communicate anyway). The structure is located at walking distance from the bus station. It’s fine if you want a cheap accommodation. Breakfast was included in the price but I left too early to have it (it is served from 8 am).
- The staff was nice, and the room, even though it was simple, it was more than enough!!
- The Hotel is basically student accommodation which is plain and simple, but plain and simple is what I prefer. Everything is clean and tidy, the staff are helpful and friendly and wifi was easy to connect to. I only had breakfast at the hotel but there was plenty of choice (but P & S:) and there was a good mix of young and mature students/guests there. The plaza on which the hotel stands is very pleasant. There is a large Mercadona super market just up the road within a five minute walk. As a place to stay in Madrid, for me on my own, I thought it was perfect and offers excellent value for money.
- Wow, we were extremely impressed by the professional, friendly staff, extremely clean and spacious room, abundance of common spaces, peace/quiet, and cafeteria options. I have stayed in dozens of albergues in Spain, and this is one of the very top. I was worried it would be a noisy backpackers’ hostel, but even though there were several young people staying there, the atmosphere was calm and organized and suitable for all kinds of travelers. We were only there for one night, but would love to return and stay longer!
- The hotel is average and far away from the beach. The breakfast was nothing its just a pice of bread with tomato sauce. The staff were friendly accept one of them she let me waiting for long time while she was talking with phone with her boyfriend
Hostel Malaga Inn
Hostel Malaga Inn is set in the center of Torremolinos and within 12 minutes’ walk of the beach. Free WiFi is available.The rooms feature a shared bathroom, and bed linen and towels are included. All rooms have a TV. A fan and heater are available under request.A range of shops, supermarkets, restaurants and bars are available within a 1-minute walk of Hostel Malaga Inn. The beach and the city center are within walking distance, and the famous El Palladium nightclub is 1,650 feet away.The well-connected bus and train stations are also nearby, while Aqualand Water Park is a 10-minute walk away.
Exactly what it said on the tin. Comfortable bed, shared wash facilities and was able to buy and cook my own food which made me very happy 🙂
Staff were extremely friendly and helpful
- Good value for a one night stopover. Basic but clean.
The worst experience in my life… you guys have no idea! The picture showing or describing the hostel is totally false I felt once in this tiny dirty room like in jail I won’t recommend this hostel at all and the worst is that I claimed for a refund the next day as I check out the very next day but they didn’t want to refund me
What a shame they don’t even deserve one star!
And booking.com should take action in that before posting things which are not real
- Good location very close to center of Torremolinos. Excellent nightlife in nearest streets. Very easy and not far way to beach. Really friendly staff! 🙂
- I stayed here about 12 years ago, too. Might have been the same room, actually! What I liked about the place then and now is the fact that it is so close to the train station and the shops/ bars but far enough away to not hear it at night. Great terrace.
- Exactly what it said on the tin. Comfortable bed, shared wash facilities and was able to buy and cook my own food which made me very happy 🙂
Top Hostels In Pizarra Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Pizarra Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Pizarra Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Pizarra Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!