6 Best Hostels To Stay In Ordes Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ordes Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ordes Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ordes Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ordes Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ordes Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ordes Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Ordes Galicia:
Featuring free WiFi, Albergue Mirás offers accommodations in Sigüeiro, 8.1 mi from Santiago de Compostela on the Saint James Way pilgrimage route. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and coffee shop.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A Coruña is 28 mi from Albergue Mirás, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 30 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 5 mi away.
- Great value. Great restaurant and helpful, pleasant staff. Excellent shower and washing facilities.
- I never stayed in a hostel before so I didn’t expect much. However, the reviews I’ve read on Albergue Miras were somewhat reassuring. They were true. Facilities were spotless. Bed was very clean and comfortable. Staff was helpful. Great location. Altogether we were very impressed.
- For the money, this was a great place to stay on the camino. Free washer/dryer!!
- This place is awesome! The hostel manager/hospitalero was super nice and took good care of us. Very clean, lovely big “living room” with books and armchairs, a very equipped kitchen….Lovely experience!
- Staff, food, location, river closed the Albuergue.
Albergue O Trisquel
Located in O Pedrouzo, Albergue O Trisquel has a shared lounge. The property provides a shared kitchen and a tour desk for guests.All rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Santiago de Compostela is 9 miles from Albergue O Trisquel, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 2.5 miles from the accommodation.
Good shower room which included massage shower and shampoo
- Its a good place to stop on the way to Santiago. nice massage shower!
- It was very hot and no air conditioner or fan available
- The staff was really accommodating and friendly. Spoke English very well and helped my sister and I get a better room.
Clean, premuses,comfortable bed.
Close to shops and cafes
- Friendly staff
Albergue Camiño Real Sigüeiro Apart
Located in Sigüeiro, Albergue Camiño Real Sigüeiro Apart has free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. The property provides a 24-hour front desk.Guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. Rooms have a electric tea pot, while some rooms have a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. At Albergue Camiño Real Sigüeiro Apart every room has a seating area.Santiago de Compostela is 8 miles from Albergue Camiño Real Sigüeiro Apart. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- A clean place to spend the night, good restaurants within walking distance
- Very clean. I booked my own room, I don’t like to share (I’m thinking of others, I snore and talk In my sleep 🤪). Communal kitchen was nice to meet other pilgrims.
- The kitchen is very equipped. There’s washing machine.
- The friendly staff, the breakfast which we did not expect! Very pleased with the accommodation and facilities that we could use if needed.
- Everything is excellent about this place and perfect to get a good rest.
Albergue O Burgo
Albergue O Burgo in O Pedrouzo features a garden and a terrace. All rooms come with a patio with views of the garden.At the hostel, every room comes with a closet. Some rooms here will provide you with a kitchenette with a microwave. Guest rooms are equipped with a seating area.Santiago de Compostela is 10 miles from Albergue O Burgo, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 3.1 miles from the accommodation.
The Staff were very helpful and kind. Very family oriented. The place was comfortable with sheets and warm blankets and even with bunk beds it was one of my bests sleeps. There is a restaurant right next door for lunch and dinner, but not early breakfast. Close to all cafes and a farmacia just up the road.
Make sure not to miss the location. It is at the break in the two lane hwy when you first come out of the forest, turn left and walk up the hwy road to the Pedrouzo sign. If you Cross the road and keep going through the forest you will walk another 45+ minutes up and back down to get to a place you could have been at in 10 minutes. Trust me…I found out the hard way.
- Las habitaciones estaban muy bien aisladas del ruido
- Todo, la situacion, la atencion, las instalaciones, la amabilidad
- L accoglienza da parte dello staff e disponibilità. Servizio lavanderia ok. Comodo per il cammino
- Todo el albergue en si pero destacaría la limpieza y la amabilidad del personal. La cama muy cómoda también (tiene enchufe)
- The Staff were very helpful and kind. Very family oriented. The place was comfortable with sheets and warm blankets and even with bunk beds it was one of my bests sleeps. There is a restaurant right next door for lunch and dinner, but not early breakfast. Close to all cafes and a farmacia just up the road.
Albergue Turistico Salceda
Within 800 feet of the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Albergue Turistico Salceda is set in A Salceda. This restored 19th-century property features a garden and a modern restaurant.Albergue Turistico Salceda combines original elements, such as exposed stone walls with simple, contemporary finishes. It offers air-conditioned dorms with bunk beds, and rooms with private bathrooms.You can enjoy Galician dishes in the Salceda’s smart restaurant, which looks onto the gardens. There is also a café-bar and a lounge. Free WiFi is available in the public areas.Busses stop 350 feet away and you can reach Santiago de Compostela in just 30 minutes. A Coruña is less than an hour’s drive away and there is easy access to the N547 main road.
- The staff were so obliging and friendly. The room was very clean but on the small side. The food was great and the breakfast was substantial. They catered for gluten free requests.
- Our backpack did not arrived and they took good care, in one hour it came! The place was nice and peaceful and we and our feet enjoyed the Whirlpool.
The staff and owners are very kind and friendly. When we arrived sweaty and exhausted from a long day on the Camino, they showed us immediately to our room — via an elevator! We were grateful not to have to walk up stairs! The room was pleasant and en-suite, and the air conditioning was lovely during the hot afternoon.
The restaurant and bar were very nice, and they had delicious ice cream bars that were so refreshing!
- The restaurant and staff for this property were superb. They made our stay feel informal and relaxed. The food offering was great, with amazing steak fillet option which blew our minds. Breakfast was great.
- Food was super duper! Breakfast was great, too, and they accommodated my wife’s diabetic need for more protein – a rare find in Spain.
Albergue-pensión Casa da Gándara
Albergue-pensión Casa da Gándara in Boimorto has a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi is available and in-house parking is provided.All rooms at Albergue-pensión Casa da Gándara come with a seating area. Albergue-pensión Casa da Gándara provides certain rooms with garden views, and the rooms are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests at Albergue-pensión Casa da Gándara will be able to enjoy activities in and around Boimorto, like hiking.Santiago de Compostela is 22 miles from Albergue-pensión Casa da Gándara, while A Coruña is 29 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Maribel is an Angel, a very friendly and helpful woman, a nice garden, kitchen and washing machine, barbecue place in the garden, Maribel made cake for us for breakfast, perfect stay
- Casa da Gándara is a very nice albergue and pensión with a lovely garden. The immaculately clean rooms are spacious and tastefully decorated. The lady who runs Albergue-Pensión Casa da Gándara is extremely friendly and very helpful. When she had no vacancies, she organised alternative accommodation for a pilgrim. There is also dinner and breakfast available for a small cost. We loved our stay at Casa da Gándara and would highly recommend it.
This albergue was one of the best I stayed in on my Camino this summer. There are laundry facilities, a hot tub(!), and a lovely courtyard where you can enjoy a glass of wine and rest your feet. The dinner looked absolutely scrumptious, but because I had arrived earlier in the day, the owner recommended I have lunch at the restaurant with the blue wall down the hill… talk about massive portions!
The owner was so sweet and extremely helpful with planning my walk along the desvío the next day. 110% recommended!
- Very nice owner lady (unfortunatelly not English speaking)
Authentic Spanish house. Our host was very welcoming and did all she could to help. Has excellent washing
facilities and even a jacuzzi if required at small cost
Traditional Spanish meal at 8€ and help yourself desayuno including real naranja juice ! Double rooms very clean and good size.
Top Hostels In Ordes Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ordes Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ordes Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ordes Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!