6 Best Hostels To Stay In Ontaneda Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Ontaneda Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ontaneda Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ontaneda Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ontaneda Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ontaneda Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ontaneda Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Ontaneda Cantabria:
Posada Corral Mayor
Located in La Serna, Posada Corral Mayor offers a shared lounge. Certain accommodations at the property have a balcony with a mountain view.At the hostel, each room has a closet and a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Guests at Posada Corral Mayor can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around La Serna, like skiing.For any tips on how to get around or what to do in the area, guests can ask at the reception.Santander is 23 miles from Posada Corral Mayor, while Potes is 29 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 21 miles away.
- Everything was wonderful, beautiful building. Fantastic food, lovely staff
- great staff fabulous building very traditional great breakfast and we requested extra pillows , whilst we were there lots of snow and roads closed , staff updated us on constantly changing condition
- This is a lovely pension. The building is very traditional with lots of dark wood everywhere. The rooms were comfortable and clean. We had a very reasonably priced and good evening meal provided, which was just as well as we were on bicycles and there wasn’t anywhere else open for miles. The lady owner was very friendly and helpful and made us feel most welcome.
- Very warm welcome, the owner went out of her way to make arrival and stay very smooth. House is a lovely refurbishment of an old building and more atmospheric than the photos suggest. Good,filling breakfast to start the day.
- Lovely understanding staff, room was lovely , very quiet place to stay
Featuring a terrace and free WiFi, Albergue Valvanuz is located in Selaya. There’s a restaurant.Guests at the hostel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Santander is 17 miles from Albergue Valvanuz, while Santillana del Mar is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from the accommodation.
- Ended up in a 4 bunk room on my own as the hostel wasn’t full
- Lo mejor de todo la amabilidad de la encargada del albergue, muy simpática y amable. Gracias por todo
- Personal amable, el alojamiento era lo que esperábamos y tuvimos la suerte de ser pocos en el albergue por lo que tuvimos una habitación para nosotros solos.
- Es un sitio muy tranquilo y limpio, se duerme muy bien por la noche.
- Casa de madera rehabilitada, zona muy tranquila y personal muy amable.
Vivienda Rural La Casa Vieja De Alceda
These rural apartments and cottage are located in historic Alceda. They feature rustic, heated accommodations with a garden and in some cases, a porch or terrace, 45 minutes’ drive from Santander.The La Casa Vieja De Alceda accomodation features traditional decor. The cottage and apartments all have a cozy lounge with sofa and TV and a kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, hob and coffee maker.The properties are set within the historic center, with various bars, restaurant and shops within 5 minutes’ walk. Busses to Santander pass 350 feet away.The properties are set next to the thermal waters of the River Pas, 1,000 feet from The Alceda Park and Adventure Park. The prehistoric caves of Puente Viesgo are 12 mi away.La Casa Vieja De Alceda offers free parking and is 14 mi from the Cabárceno Nature Reserve.
No reviews yet.
Albergue el Musgoso
This mountain-style hostel is set on the banks of the River Miera in Lierganes. With pretty gardens, it offers a terrace with scenic mountain and river views and free Wi-Fi, 1,300 feet from the historic center.The bright rooms at Albergue el Musgoso feature rustic décor. Some have private bathroom and all have access to a communal lounge with fireplace, sofas, TV with DVD player and library.A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room and the communal kitchen includes microwave, fridge and hob. Numerous restaurants, bars and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.The Musgoso organizes activities including hiking and climbing and you can go surfing at Somo and Loredo Beaches, 15 minutes’ drive away. Cabárceno Nature Reserve, a zoo with over 200 species of animal, is 6.8 mi away.Free public parking is available nearby, and Albergue el Musgoso is 10 minutes’ walk from Lierganes FEVE Train Station. Santander is 16 mi away.
- Hosts are very warm and welcoming. Nice quiet place. Highly recommended!
El trato amable de la propietaria.
El desayuno variado.
La amplitud de la habitación para 10 personas.
La casa en general, muy acogedora.
L’accueil très chaleureux de la propriétaire, sa disponibilité
l’originalité et l’authenticité du lieu.
La grande convivialité du lieu.
LA chambre familiale spacieuse.
- Las habitaciones muy limpias y bonitas, los baños también están muy bien. El desayuno muy completo. Todas las zonas comunes, tanto los salones como el jardín son geniales
- La atención de Carmen fue exquisita. El sitio donde se encuentra , al lado del pueblo de Liérganes, es genial. Carmen nos recomendó para cenar ” Casa Daniel” y la verdad es que comimos muy bien. Aunque si bien es cierto que la habitación es muy pequeña para varios, la zonas comunes y el enclave lo compensa. Volveré al albergue a ver los valles pasiegos que se nos quedó atrás.
Albergue La Torre
Featuring a garden, Albergue La Torre is set in Santiurde de Reinosa and also provides a terrace and a shared lounge. Among the various facilities are a bar and a ski pass sales point. The property provides ticket service and a tour desk for guests.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The hostel has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Albergue La Torre, including skiing and hiking.Santander is 31 miles from the accommodation. Santander Airport is 29 miles away.
- Loved the simple rustic style and time spent around the table over meals with other travellers.
- The location, friendly helpful owners and spectacular mountain views. The evening meal was delicious among friendly fellow guests, and the bedroom was spotless and comfortable. I would definitely stay there again given the opportunity.
- ]2nd stay here. Nothing to criticise at all. Loved the area
- We had the Tower Room which was very special. Our ferry was 4 hours late and the owners waited up for us until after midnight. They even offered us a meal on arrival. The albergue is very close to the motorway and easy to find, but is in a very quiet rural location. Perfect for en-route ferry stops as well as holidays.
In a word. beautiful! . Middle of farming country but big town nearby.
Lovely lady too
We were in the “turret” accommodation which was lovely, with downstairs bathroom off a small sitting room. Definitely stay there again but in another room. ( see below why this is)
El Pico de Santillana
Offering free WiFi, El Pico de Santillana is located in Santillana del Mar, within 1.4 miles of Colegiata Santillana del Mar Church. Among the various facilities of this property are barbecue facilities, a garden and a terrace. The property provides a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.Selected rooms have a kitchen with an oven and a microwave.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at the hostel.Santander Airport is 14 miles from the property.
Vispieres is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, food and nature.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Ontaneda Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ontaneda Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ontaneda Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ontaneda Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!