6 Best Hostels To Stay In Ondárroa Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Ondárroa Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ondárroa Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ondárroa Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ondárroa Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ondárroa Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ondárroa Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Ondárroa Basque Country:
Lekeitio Aterpetxea Hostel
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lekeitio Aterpetxea Hostel offers accommodations in Lekeitio, just 2,650 feet from the town center; there is a bus stop 650 feet away.All bright rooms are heated and come with a private bathroom with shower. There is a gift shop at the property.An array of activities is offered in the area, such as horse riding, windsurfing and diving and more tourist information and materials are provided at reception.Set on the mouth of the river Lea, the property is within 1 hours’ drive from San Sebastian, Bilbao and Vitoria. A public parking is 350 feet away.
- The continental breakfast was nice. The owner’s Spanish wife was very cordial and patient. She waited until midnight for me to drive up outside the entrance and quietly showed me my room, bed and bathroom. The husband served breakfast but he was Italian so we had a communication problem but he was pleasant though less patient. You could walk to town. Two phone shops in town for Spanish sim cards. 20 gb of data and 500 minutes of talking, unlimited text for 20 Euros! A tourist information shop and bar is across the town square from the cathedral. A public toilet is between the church and the beach. If you prefer a clean one, buy something from the bar and use theirs.
- Were there with two friends and had a really good stay there. The owners are very nice and can give you some good advice about the region. Would recommend this place!
- I really liked my stay here. Fernando is a great host and can recommend you places to go in Lekeitio. The breakfast is delicious and he will help you with everything else you need.
It’s a modern and ultra clean hostel which is more like a boutique hotel. They have invested in time and thought over the architecture and design- it’s really impressive and top class.
On the map you might think the location is an issue but Lekeitioko is not a huge place. The location is 5 minutes from the beach and opposite a very nice restaurant. The walk is nice too and it’s quiet for sleeping.
Anna-Marie and her husband are warm and hospitable hosts. Really cool vibe.
- Very clean, the owner very kind, helpful and informative.
Albergue Trinkete Etxea
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Offering simple dorms with free Wi-Fi, Albergue Trinkete Etxea is located in Lekeitio, less than 350 feet from the sea. A 7-minute walk from the nearest beach, it features a communal lounge area and a computer room.Each dorm at Albergue Trinkete Etxea has heating and access to a shared bathroom. Bed linen is included in the rate and towels are available to rent.Shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the center of Lekeitio, within 5 minutes’ walk of the hostel. The town’s port is just 650 feet away.Located in Bizkaia’s Lea-Artibai province, Lekeitio is surrounded by pretty coves, beaches and seaside towns. Bilbao and San Sebastián are just over an hour’s drive from the hostel, while Gernika is only 14 mi away.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable bed. Quiet neighborhood. Short walk to center.
- The staff was very friendly. The location is great- very central. We loved the balconies.
- Super friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast, considerate guests, clean and secure. Great value for money and perfect location.
- great facilities, very well organized and super clean.
- Sehr freundliches Personal, trotz der Sprachbarrieren sehr hilfreich=Googel durfte ins spanisch übersetzen. Ich habe mich super wohl Gefühlt. Das Frühstück war mehr als ausreichend und sehr lecker, Preisleistungsverhältniss hat hier wirklich gestimmt, war von dem Angebot sehr überrascht
Albergue ABARAXKA Aterpetxea
Located in Azkoitia, 19 mi from San Sebastián, Albergue ABARAXKA Aterpetxea features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a shared lounge at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 mi from Albergue ABARAXKA Aterpetxea, while Zarautz is 11 mi away. San Sebastián Airport is 29 mi from the property.
- Booked this hotel for the location, breath-taking! Our room although basic (no television) it had a mountain view and was very nice, clean and comfortable, with an outdoor terrace to sit out on in the evenings. The restaurant was lovely, but as we had our dog with us, we had to eat outside, the food was lovely. Parking was also a bonus and there was a nice outdoor area for children and easy access for walking our dog. Would definitely stay here again!
- Very simple hotel, good for one night. Good restaurant
- Location. views. Friendliness and helpfulness of staff. Dog was able to go for a run after dinner.
- Staff were very friendly and couldn’t do enough especiall the lady that booked us in —- Information was given, places to visit and even the bus timetables—She also did the breakfasts —- she again was excellent and catered for our every need without us even asking.
- Habitaciones amplias y luminosas, muy limpias .Colchones nuevos y comodos.
Featuring a garden, Usandi Aterpetxea is located in Ziortza-Bolibar. The property provides free WiFi.The hostel has a terrace.San Sebastian is 29 miles from Usandi Aterpetxea, while Bilbao is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- The building was super cool and right in the middle of a quaint little town in the mountains. Responsive staff and nice big room and bathroom
- On the Camino route with great facilities. More than one bathroom and shower and host was lovely
- Rafa the owner is a gentleman and made us feel so welcome to the Basque region. We had walked the camino and this property is 5* luxury compared to other hostel properties of the same price. Thank you Rafa from your 3 Irish girls.
- The property was very clean and nice! We arrived quite late at night and they were accommodating for our late arrival. No problems, it was a breeze (:
- El albergue es completamente nuevo, las duchas son espectaculares y todo el edificio es muy acogedor
Hostel Txalupa Getaria
This property is a 2-minute walk from the beach. Hostel Txalupa Getaria in Getaria features a shared lounge and a bar. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a shared bathroom. Free WiFi is included.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.San Sebastian is 11 miles from the hostel, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 21 miles from Hostel Txalupa Getaria.
The host Inaki is a wonderful person. He did his absolute best to make sure all the guests felt welcomed and looked after. The curtains on the beds give guests a bit of privacy which is much appreciated.
Lovely interior design. The location is perfect.
- The gentleman running the place was a gracious host and a people pleaser in every way possible to make your stay memorable. He could not have been nicer.
Iñaki, the hostel receptionist is passionate about hosting visitors. The central location in Getaria brings pilgrims (Camino de Santiago/Saint James’ Way), backpackers, and other types of travelers together ina fun, covenient, family-like setting. The hostel has only just opened and will become more special as more people are hosted and share their stories there.
The beds, despite being multiple bunk beds in one room, were incredibly comfortable with good ventilarion and a curtain that somehow soundproofed them. I was virtually unaware of sounds/noises coming from the other guests’ beds.
The breakfast breads included multigrain and big moist chocolate
Wifi was reliable, several bathrooms available, and town amenities/services such as a cash machine, post office, convenience store, restaurants, beach and beautiful views within a 1-5 minute walk of your bed!!!
- The Hostel was great! The host was super nice, friendly and very helpful. I really recommend this hostel. It has all you need for a perfekt stay in this cute little city. Gracias por todo
- Fueron muy agradables y serviciales. Todo queda muy cerca.
- The host Inaki is a wonderful person. He did his absolute best to make sure all the guests felt welcomed and looked after. The curtains on the beds give guests a bit of privacy which is much appreciated.
Galerna Zarautz Hostel
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located in Zarautz, 2,650 feet from its train station and a 10-minute walk from the beach, Galerna Zarautz Hostel offers beds in dormitory rooms with a shared bathroom.The property includes lockers and a shared lounge with a fridge, including cold drinks. Free WiFi is available in public areas. Bed linen is included, and towels can be rented on site.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and cycling. San Sebastian, with its lovely beaches and busy night-life, can be reached in 18 minutes by car.
- Loved the simplicity the energy of the people there and Lautaro was very willing at all times.
- Good location only a couple of streets away from the beach & on the Camino
- It had shared single sex rooms with hot running water
- Location near public transport and grocery store was good.
- Bathrooms are OK, and it’s quite close to the beach (10 min walk,).
Top Hostels In Ondárroa Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ondárroa Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ondárroa Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ondárroa Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!