6 Best Hostels To Stay In Omedas Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Omedas Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Omedas Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Omedas Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Omedas Asturias. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Omedas Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Omedas Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Omedas Asturias:
Cudillero Hostel is located in Cudillero and features free WiFi, a garden and a furnished terrace.Guests have access to a shared kitchen.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk.The property offers free parking.Asturias Airport is 8.1 mi away.
- Close to camino and Cudillero, good place to rest.
- Modern, clean, and bright, the comfortable room of two bunk beds (and wonderful shower!) was exactly what I needed as respite after a day on the Camino! The staff are friendly, there are cooking and washing facilities and space to sit outside. Really excellent value for money – highly recommended.
- We booked two beds in a 3-bed dormitory and we’ve got the whole room for ourselves. Great laundry place.
- Very clean albergue for Pilgrims walking the Camino. Also very nice kitchen to make dinner.
It was the best Hostel we’ve had on our trip.
It was clean. It has a really nice interior and everything you need.
Casa Carmina Hostel
Casa Carmina Hostel has free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Muros de Nalón. The property has free bikes, as well as a garden. The property features a restaurant and a shared lounge.At the hostel, rooms include a terrace with a mountain view. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while selected rooms also feature a kitchen. At Casa Carmina Hostel rooms come with a desk and a shared bathroom.The accommodation offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.The area is popular for snorkeling and cycling, and bike rental is available at Casa Carmina Hostel.Gijón is 22 miles from the hostel. Asturias Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- The menu at night was delicious and the personal is really friendly. And there is a lamp and plug for every bed.
- My friend had a graze from cycling and one of the staff drove her to the medical centre – went out of their way to help us. Put a smile on our face after a long ride.
- A great stay. The owner was very friendly, spoke great English, and was very accommodating. They have food and a very clean, well run place in a great location on the Camino. Great outdoors area.
El alojamiento muy bonito y el trato bueno.
El desayuno casero, barato y rico.
- el alojamiento era un horreo muy cómodo y muy bien decorado. Carmina y su hija encantadoras.
Cocos surf house
Located in La Arena, in a building dating from 2017, Cocos surf house has barbecue facilities and guestrooms with free WiFi. The property provides evening entertainment and free shuttle service.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as fishing and hiking.Languages spoken at the 24-hour front desk include English and Spanish.Gijón is 21 miles from the hostel, while Oviedo is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Alamar Salinas House
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Alamar Surf House is located just 650 feet from the beach in the charming Asturian town of Salinas. This stylish guest house offers daily activities such as horse riding and surfing lessons.The rooms at Alamar Surf House feature attractive vintage-style décor with wooden floors. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, and bed linen and towels are provided. Some rooms have garden views.Drinks are served at Alamar Surf House’s bar, which opens in the evenings. The property has a shared TV lounge where you can relax, and there is a laptop and a PlayStation 3 which you can use for free. There is also a barbecue outside, as well as an area to store your surf equipment.The property offers other activities such as fishing trips and mushroom picking. Oviedo is 22 mi from the property and Asturias Airport is just 12 minutes’ drive away. Somiello and Muniellos Nature Reserves are also nearby.
- Beautiful period house by the beach, lovely owners, right by the beach, nicely decorated rooms, good breakfast, close to the airport, comfortable beds
- Super friendly staff and owner. You don’t need to be a surfer to stay here, just enjoy the relaxed vibe and stylish, unfussy interiors and the tasty breakfast. Optional dinner was really fantastic and value for money. Vegetarians accommodated. Loved the small vegetable plot – from which we had freshly picked salad and herbs.
- Owner extremely helpful, ensuring my comfort, and giving me advice for where to eat locally.
- Having the hot tube in the room was really nice but couldn’t use it as it was cold water. location was really good.staff were really friendly.
Nos gusto todo; la comodidad de la cama, la tranquilidad,el personal y la situación.
Lo recomendamos para jóvenes, niños y mayores.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Surfhouse Salinas is set in Salinas, 15 mi from Gijón. The property offers beds in shared dormitory rooms.Surfhouse Salinas features free WiFi throughout the property. There is also a shared lounge at the property.You can play table tennis at the hostel. Oviedo is 16 mi from Surfhouse Salinas, while Avilés is 2.2 mi from the property. Asturias Airport is 3.7 mi away.
- We stayed in Surfhouse Salinas for one night in September. The hostel was nicely decorated and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was great. The location was good with good access to the beach.
- The staff at Salinas were wonderful – they picked us up from the airport at Oviedo at the beginning of our week walking the camino, then picked us up from the train station at the end of the week and took us to the airport the next morning – all part of the excellent service and value for money.
- Very friendly trusting staff. Picked us up from the airport. Did not count the cost. Excellent. Beach. Well looked after overall
- Hostel in nice area near the beach. The staff are friendly, kind and helpful.
- It’s located a short walk from the bus stop to/from the airport and another short walk to the beach. The building is gorgeous with lots of light and color. The people were super gracious and helped me out when I missed one of the few buses going to the airport. So they turned a frustrating moment into an opportunity to talk more with one of the employees and leave with a new friend instead of being angry at missing the bus.
El Pez Escorpion
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Salinas, El Pez Escorpion has a garden, terrace and shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.At the hostel, each room includes a closet. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.Gijón is 15 miles from El Pez Escorpion, while Oviedo is 16 miles away. Asturias Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
Close to the beach and I had the whole place to myself
The host is very friendly
- Location is wonderful. People were really nice and helpful.
- Great breakfast, great staff, laidback and chilled surfer atmosphere. So close to the beach, bars and restaurants. Also got to practice my Spanish a lot. 100% recommended!
- Friendly staff, ample free on-street parking, and a stones throw from the beach.
- El personal genial, la ubicación fenomenal, el jardín, la atmósfera surfera, el precio
- Close to the beach and I had the whole place to myself
Top Hostels In Omedas Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Omedas Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Omedas Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Omedas Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!