6 Best Hostels To Stay In Olivella Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Olivella Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Olivella Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Olivella Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Olivella Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Olivella Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Olivella Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Olivella Catalonia:
Utopia Beach House
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This bright hostel is 650 feet from the beach in Sitges. It offers a spacious garden, a furnished terrace and a free WiFi throughout, 15 minutes’ walk from the center.Rooms at Utopia Beach House feature functional décor, a fan and in some cases, a balcony. Dormitories have bunk beds and a shared bathroom while private rooms have an private bathroom.The property has a communal kitchen for preparing meals and there are BBQ facilities, perfect for al fresco dining. There is a mini-market, a bar and chillout zone and a TV and reading lounge.The Utopia organizes activities such as Jazz concerts on Sunday afternoon and Rock concerts on Saturday afternoon. The property offers bike hire and hikers will find the Garraf Nature Reserve 30 minutes’ drive away and the Terramar Golf Club is 5 minutes away by car.You can walk to Sitges Train Station from the property in 20 minutes, connecting you with Barcelona in around 30 minutes.
- Such a nice vibe at this hostel, met some fellow lone travellers and had a lovely time. Thanks to staff for being friendly and kind
- Very friendly reception staff who were happy to help. Nice relaxed vibe. Bar, cafe, communal kitchen, extensive gardens, organised BBQ and other events, close to beach, informal. Free wifi throughout.
- Nice and sort of unusual place with an alternative flavor, excellent location, very friendly and helpful staff.
- No other place like it in Sitges. Laid back and relaxing. Great to sit outside anytime of day or evening in the garden by the bar. Live music some nights (a great jazz band when i was there playing some Herbie Hancock!). Food available at the bar plus a barbecue was held when I was there. Great laid back relaxing atmosphere and friendly staff. Near the beach and took me about 15 mins walk to town centre
- A boho hotel that is really well placed for lovely beaches, the tourist train stop, bus to Barcelona and a ten minute stroll into town. Quiet area. Has a friendly relaxed atmosphere and locals use it for bar and coffees.. lots of the rooms have big verandas. Regular entertainment and bar b q s. If you value this over pools and air con this is ideal for you!
Hostal Sant Sadurní
Offering rooms with balconies, Hostal Sant Sadurní is set in the center of Sant Sadurní d’Anoia. It has air conditioning and free wired internet access.Each room at Hostal Sant Sadurní has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the center of Sant Sadumí. Parking is available 350 feet away.The Sant Sadumi offers easy access to the AP7 Motorway. Barcelona, its airport and the nearest beaches can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Tarragona is 34 mi away.
- Good location in the center of Sant Sadurni. Parking is just a block away. You will need your phone since the desk staff are not always on site………………..but close by. Rooms are spotless, especially the baths. Price point is very good and if I had to rate it would call it a high end 2*.
- Very friendly and accommodating staff that was easy to communicate with, great location in the center of town, very clean and comfortable room. 15 min walk from the RENFE train station
- Nice owner, communication was easy. Clean room with a small bathroom
- Friendly proprietor, very clean, cheerful decor, good view, excellent AC. walk to many Cava tastings. Tas nearby.
- Los dueños que son los que nos atendieron, muy bien y muy amables. Aunque no tienen parking, pero hay uno público gratis a calle y media que resulta muy cómodo. El pueblo tranquilo.
Hostal milenium features a shared lounge and a bar in Els Monjos. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is included.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms at hostal milenium feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Barcelona is 27 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 22 miles from hostal milenium.
- Buena relación calidad precio, habitación con aire acondicionado, Baño completo y bien equipado, colchones y camas confortables. Es un buen hotel para descansar en ruta, ducharse y continuar. Disponen de restaurante que está bastante bien. El personal, amable, educado y servicial. Totalmente recomendable
- La cercania de los trabajadores del hotel , limpieza ,no hay ruidos el wifi va bien , ademas cene bien y desayuné mejor
- NADA bueno. En absoluto. Sucio, trato poco agradable, incómodo. Un completo horror
- El único inconveniente, es que tuvieron que cambiar de habitación por que la wifi no llegaba al piso de abajo. Ya le gustaría a algunos hoteles tener esa calidad
- Lugar fácil de localizar y con aparcamiento, tiene aire acondicionado, muy útil en verano, y vistas a la piscina municipal, tienes restaurante debajo del hotel, alrededores muy tranquilos
Centre Esplai Albergue
Just 2 miles from Barcelona’s El Prat Airport, guests at Centre Esplai Albergue can reach the center of the city in 40 minutes by bus and Metro. This hostel features an indoor swimming pool and accommodations with balconies.In a striking, colorful building, Centre Esplai Albergue has modern décor. Each air-conditioned room and dorm has Wi-Fi, and overlooks the hostel’s grounds. There are either shared or private bathroom facilities.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the Centre Esplai’s dining room, which is also open for lunch and dinner. Guests leaving earlier than 7 am can pick up a free take-out breakfast.The Centre Esplai’s 24-hour front desk can arrange bike rental and guided tours of Barcelona and the Llobregat Delta. Garraf Natural Park is less than 12 miles from the hostel, while the beaches around Castelldefels can be reached in 15 minutes by car.
- This was my second time staying here , and the second time I’ve loved my stay. The staff were incredible and extremely useful. If I ever visit
- We stayed there because we had early flight and we wanted a cheap, close to the airport accommodation – took us 20 minutes by underground, walking and waiting included. Probably less then 10 with taxi. About 40 minutes to go to Barcelona city center by underground.
- Comfortable beds, it was clean, staff was really nice. Good service
- Short walk to a metro station and close to the airport. Got a feel for the ‘real’ Barcelona- not the hyped up touristy bit.
Near to the aeroport. But it isnt the reason to take this hotel , if you want to reach aeroport at night. There are good night buses riding all the nigt every 20-30 minutes from all the town. .
Pleasant and helpfull staff
Airhostel Barcelona Aeropuerto
Offering 24-hour reception, Airhostel is a modern hostel located 15 minutes’ drive from Barcelona El Prat Airport. Trains to Barcelona Fira leaves from a metro station located 1,300 feet away.Each air-conditioned room at Airhostel includes a personal locker and a flat-screen TV; and has access to shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen is provided.There is a shared, fully equipped kitchen and a large living area with a satellite TV and free high-speed WiFi. There are 2 large terraces.
- Great staff, spotlessly clean. Exactly as advertised. Highly recommend.
- Being able to do check-in earlier made everything much more comfortable to my stay (cause I arrived sometime around 1a.m) and the staff were promptly helpful and fast so I could go to bed right away. The place is very silent, clean and cozy in many ways. You’ll find a decent bed and vending machines as well inside the hostel. Besides that it’s just a 10 minute walk to the closest train station. Don’t hesitate to stay with them if you are in Barcelona waiting for your next flight or travelling somewhere else the next day.
Comfortable beds. And very clean place.
One of the shower doors had hooks!!! Super. So now you can hang up your stuff inside while you are taking a shower.
Close to the metro station which takes you to the airport in about 10 mins.
It isn’t a party hostel, small and cosy atmosphere.
- It’s a small and nice little charming hostel. A few more hooks, nails and/or shelves would be nice in the bathroom/showers.
- staff were kind, bed was clean, waterpressure of shawer was good, the temperature of shawer was stable.
Mucha Masia Hostel Rural Urba
Mucha Masia is located in El Prat de LLobregat, around 15 minutes’ drive from Barcelona city center.The property is set in a reformed 19th-century country house. There is a fully equipped kitchen and rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barcelona El Prat Airport is 1.9 mi away and Barcelona city center is 4.3 mi away.
- The staff were amazing, so welcoming and helpful!! Dorms were clean with curtains around the beds. Super easy to get to from the airport and from there into town, highly recommend.
- I loved the bikes, it’s location and the beds were confortable (with curtains to feel more private). The beach is 30 mins away and there’s small restaurants and bars around the town 🙂 really enjoyed my stay! Thanks
The staff at Mucha Masía were extremely friendly and helpful and made my brief stay very relaxed and enjoyable.
Very convenient for airport connection, with metro, train and bus 5 minutes away, without the sterile airport-purpose atmosphere.
Bohemian style lounge area and garden to relax and enjoy the feeling of Barcelona, without going into the city centre.
24 hour reception is very helpful if you are arriving into Barcelona late at night and need a place to stay. Would recommend 10/10
- Wonderful place, nice common area, friendly and helpful staff. We didn’t get it from the start that facilities were shared but this didn’t spoil the experience even a bit, as everything was very clean and convenient. Close to the airport and El Prat beaches, very convenient for transit travels. Mucha Masia definitely exceeded our expectations.
The breakfast was amazing – I loved the granola – I will be attempting it at home😁
The staff are too polite, friendly and welcoming! The environment is so homely and extremely clean! I loved it loved it loved it! My children would like to come back for a week 😁 it’s 10 min from the airport, the beach is just nearby and it’s more than value for money! To be honest I booked it thinking it’s just affordable backpacker accommodation but I was so surprised by the excellent environment and service! I recommend it 1000%
Top Hostels In Olivella Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Olivella Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Olivella Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Olivella Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!