6 Best Hostels To Stay In Melrose Park Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Melrose Park Illinois is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Melrose Park Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Melrose Park Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Melrose Park Illinois. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Melrose Park Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Melrose Park Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Melrose Park Illinois:
Chicago Getaway Hostel
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Chicago Getaway Hostel is located in Chicago, just 2.5 miles from Congress Theater. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Chicago Shakespeare Theater is 3 miles from Chicago Getaway Hostel, and LaSalle Bank Theatre is 3.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 11 miles from Chicago Getaway Hostel.
Lincoln Park is a great choice for travelers interested in parks, city trips and city walks.
- It’s well-located in Lincoln Park and cheap accommodation.
- great location safe but bed could have been a little better
- I loved the place! the waiting room and dining room were decorated nice and the staff were extremely nice.
Location was great. Neighbors were brick homes Chicago style and walking distance to wrigley field.
Cleanliness was great.
It has a comfy movie room
- Staff is friendly . ,the room are not to big 4 beds I mean is not like a dormitory.additionally the decoration is nice and everything is clean
One of our best sellers in Chicago! This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Wrigley Hostel offers accommodations in Chicago, just 650 feet from Wrigley Field. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Lincoln Park Zoo is 2.1 miles from Wrigley Hostel, and 360 Chicago is 3.6 miles away. Midway International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
Lakeview is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, food and restaurants.
- Everything was excellent clean and the staff was polite and professional
- This was my second stay. I had an opportunity to really enjoy other world-wide travelers and take advantage too of the intentional opportunities WHostel provides for us to get to know 1 another via food, games, movies, etc.
- My 2nd visit, I was glad to be here on “pizza nite” to meet/talk w/other world-wide travelers. Too, after having stayed at other Chicago housing units, I appreciate more what this place offers.
- The price is definitely cheap and the location is terrific as it’s close to the Addison station of the Red Line rail.
- The staff was very friendly and super helpful even after midnight (I had a late arrival). The hostel was exceptionally clean and it was very easy to get to from airport. The location is also very nice, with downtown only a 20 minute ride by Uber and Uptown being only nine minutes away. Overall, I had a great stay and would return again when in Chicago.
Chicago Parthenon Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chicago Parthenon Hostel offers accommodations in Chicago. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.LaSalle Bank Theatre is one mile from AAE Chicago Parthenon and, and Chicago Shakespeare Theater is 2.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
West Loop is a great choice for travelers interested in culture, skyline views and city trips.
- It is very near the train and bus station. Also love the free breakfast of toast with fresh fruits.
- No elevator, but everything else was great. Only stayed overnight
- The people that work there were ridiculously friendly and full of information.
- Location was convenient. A lovely Greek cafe nearby. Staff were nice
+ Cheap accomodation close to the downtown and subway
+ Basic breakfast included
+ Easy check-in even after midnight
HI Chicago Hostel
Experience the excitement of Chicago from downtown where all the action is at this beautiful historic hostel, featuring comfortable and contemporary accommodations with complimentary continental breakfast in the heart of the city.In the south Loop area and moments from beautiful Lake Michigan, HI – Chicago Hostel provides easy access to some of the area’s top attractions. Museums, renowned restaurants, shopping districts and a vibrant nightlife are all within walking distance of the property.To make your stay in the city unforgettable, Chicago Hostel – HI hosts a number of activities for guests, including free walking tours and excursions throughout the city. A number of discounts for area attractions are also available through the hostel.
Chicago Loop is a great choice for travelers interested in parks, architecture and museums.
- the environment & work culture of the hostel is awesome to attract people of all age groups. The location is the best one as it is located in the heart of the city (downtown chicago). U will love the city and also this hostel
- Very spacious unit rooms with living room and kitchen area (in addition to very large communal areas). Have free breakfast which is decent and lots of activities and information
- I really like the location and the room was really nice
- Well organized, lots of activities offered, very helpful staff and volunteers.
- Comfortable beds. Towels are provided and you can get fresh ones for free. Good breakfast.
Urban Holiday Lofts
In the hip Bucktown neighborhood in Chicago, this industrial concept hostel is a converted loft from a historic drum factory. It features brick walls and ceiling fans and offers free Wi-Fi access and a complimentary breakfast each morning.Shared dorm rooms and private rooms with private bathrooms are available at Urban Holiday Lofts. The custom designed rooms with local artwork are provided with air conditioning and complimentary linens and towels.Guests can enjoy a game room with a pool table at Urban Holiday Lofts. Free parking is available nearby. Trains to downtown Chicago are less than a 5-minute walk from this hostel.Urban Holiday Lofts is in a creative neighborhood with a variety of art galleries, bars, and concert venues. Downtown Chicago, Millennium Park and Navy Pier are within 5 miles of this hostel. The Willis Tower, the luxury shops of Michigan Avenue and Ohio Street Beach are a 10-minute drive away.
Wicker Park is a great choice for travelers interested in culture, city walks and parks.
- It was a great place to stay. Everyone was super friendly and they gave us free breakfast every morning. The place was also really well decorated, with art painted on the walls of every room.
- This was our 2nd time staying at Urban Holiday Lofts and they treated us like royalty. From the moment we arrived to when we left 6 days later, we were treated very well. There is a 24 hour reception desk so there is always a staff member to assist with any questions, you may have. We chose a room with private bathroom which was fabulous and spacious. The rooms all come with linen and towels so you do not need to bring your own. We had a room next to reception which was rather noisy at times but nothing we could not handle. The communal kitchen/dining room/lounge on the top floor/4th floor has everything you need. We used the laundry on the 3rd floor a few times during our stay which costs $1.50 per use (either washing machine or drier). Detergent can be bought from reception for $1 per packet. The hotel is safe and accessible to the subway, lots of shops and restauarants within Wicker Park. It is the perfect location for accommodation.
- Very well located. All u need exist around. Food, transportation, shops. Bathroom too hot and room not so hot, but good to sleep. Staff VERY friendly. Despite been at Chicago, I’d like to be back.
- Good comfortable and clean room at a really good price. Shared bathrooms were clean and tidy. Common room on top floor is nice with a pool table and free simple breakfasts in the mornings. Staff were all friendly and accommodating. Also very close to the subway for getting around the city.
- Everything was very nice: location, staff, breakfast and free tea/coffee. Also very quiet.
Located on Division Street in the heart of Chicago’s Wicker Park neighborhood, this hostel offers rooms with free WiFi and an on-site lounge. Offering a true Chicago experience, the hostel is located near unique bars, noteworthy restaurants and lively music venues.Fresh linens, custom-designed bedding and a seating area are provided in every guestroom. Each uniquely decorated room at Holiday Jones features artwork created by local artists.Guests can enjoy authentic South American cuisine at the property’s on-site restaurant, 5411 Empanadas, or relax in the lounge and watch a movie on the flat-screen TV. A launderette and a business centre are also featured on site at Chicago Holiday Jones.Millennium Park, Navy Pier and the Chicago Museum Campus are within 4 miles of this hostel. The Willis (Sears) Tower and the Chicago city centre are within a 20 minutes’ train ride.
Wicker Park is a great choice for travelers interested in culture, city walks and parks.
- Wonderful hostel! Efficient and friendly staff, clean rooms, good breakfast. There is also a cafe on the first floor working till 9pm. Highly recommended!
- Breakfast was included, and the location was very close to the Division Station. Kitchen was clean. I enjoyed cooking.
- Everything was good. Especially, Staffs are very kind.
- i like service very nice and clean thank you holiday jones
- Great place! Lots of stuff to explore in Wicker Park, and super close to the metro station to take you downtown. Lots of cool restaurants nearby, and a kitchen/ lounge downstairs AND restaurant /coffee shop in the hostel itself. So many options. Great place to stay while exploring Chicago.
Top Hostels In Melrose Park Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Melrose Park Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Melrose Park Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Melrose Park Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!