6 Best Hostels To Stay In Los Anastacios Chiriqui – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Anastacios Chiriqui is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Los Anastacios Chiriqui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Anastacios Chiriqui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Anastacios Chiriqui. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Los Anastacios Chiriqui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Los Anastacios Chiriqui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Los Anastacios Chiriqui:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Waterfall Hostel offers accommodations in Los Anastacios. There is a water park on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at this hostel, and the area is popular for hiking. Boquete is 17 miles from Waterfall Hostel, and David is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 9 miles from Waterfall Hostel.
- Conveniently located between David and Boquete, on the way to the Caldera hot springs, it was perfect for our visit. Peter, the Australian host, was charming and accommodating, and my son and I were enchanted by the resident tamarin, Tiki.
This place is a great bargain for what you pay! The room we were in was $12 a night for two beds. It was super clean and had fresh sheets. The owner was great and took us to town for supper as we didn’t have transportation. The waterfall makes for an amazing backdrop for the property.
The bar has a nice big table and hammocks to lounge in and have some beers. The staff was super helpful to get us off to our next destination.
- The host of the waterfall hostel is very considerate and works very hard to make sure his guests are comfortable and safe. There are 2 pools that are filled with river water and very refreshing. There is a bus stop at the entrance so it is very easy to travel to nearby attractions. Large grounds with many trees, very relaxing. I will definitely be planning to stay there again.
- Peter, the owner, was very generous when he saw that I was pregnant and gave us an upgraded room. The beds were extremely comfortable. The little kitchen to prepare our own food and store it in a fridge was very handy. The pools were a great source of entertainment for my kids (they played in them for 4 hours). The bonus was that they are from clean river water, so no need for heaps of chlorine! The waterfall and river were lovely. It was an awesome deal to have the beautiful setting and comfortable beds for a reasonable rate!
- Loved the property. It was amazing and the staff was even better. Super friendly and loved mingling with some travelers and locals as well. I will definitely be back there so I can stay even longer next time. Very charming and can’t wait to return in November.
PaCasa Hostel is located in David, just 24 miles from Boquete.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 3.1 miles from PaCasa Hostel.
- The owner is a very nice lady. Hostel in walking distance to Bus terminal, bed was comfy. Had a nice evening with other guests of the hostel playing billiard. If I had to stay in David another time, I’d go there again.
- Location is really good, calm neighborhood. It’s close to the bus station, markets and restaurants. Comfy bed, very nice owner!
very comfy bed, extra nice landlady, pool game available for free.
excellent location for daytrips to Boquete and Las Lajas.
The Lady is nice, but basically it’s just a normal family house – the back yard is pretty nice.
You can walk to the bus terminal.
Susie is a very interesting woman.
I felt a little cold. And she certainly helped me !!!
And now feels better
avi . f
Located in David in the region of Chiriqui, 24 miles from Boquete, Bambú Hostel features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Enrique Malek International Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- nice chilled place with cool people…free coffee in the morning-serverd by a koati…nice!
- Pool and kitchen area was great. I loved staying in the outdoor jungle room. Seeing a Coati roaming around the property in the morning made for a very memorable stay! Supermarket is a very short walk.
- Staff were mainly friendly and we had a free beer because our room was not ready when expected.
- Laid back, friendly, great value, lovely peaceful garden area.
- Wifi was not stable and was often not operational but that seems to be typical for much of Panama.
Spanish by the River – Boquete
Spanish by the River – Boquete is located in Boquete, just 21 miles from David. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The room was spacious, clean, and private. The bed was comfy. The outdoor area was awesome with lots of hammocks and picnic tables.
- One of the best places I have ever stayed at! Spanish by the River really is a top hostel – the rooms are comfortable and very clean and the kitchen was the best equipped hostel kitchen I´ve ever seen. Additionally there is a huge garden (even comes with chickens for your breakfast eggs!) and lots of space to relax. The manager is doing everything to make this place a unique and absolutely amazing experience – I´d come back anytime!
- The cosy atmosphere and interaction between travelers
- Location is perfect! A nice and very friendly atmosphere. Big garden, hammocks and a spacious house. The manager Ricardo is well informed and knows a lot about the surroundings and things to do. Also available: a map with excursions and tours!
Very calm and nice. Easy to reach with public transport. Ricardo, the manager is a very nice and open minded guy who helps you with every question. And estudiantes (the dog) is the most relaxed dog I’ve ever seen.
We stayed one night longer than we planned cause we liked it so much.
Offering an extensive garden and rustic style, Boquete Lodge is located 5 minutes’ drive from Boquete Village. Free WiFi throughout is also provided.The rooms feature rustic décor, wooden furniture and a private bathroom including shower and free toiletries.The town centre can be reached within a short bus ride or by making use of the property’s driver.This property is 45 minutes’ drive from David city centre and 50 minutes’ drive from the Enrique Malek international airport.
- Hotel was clean and quiet. It has a very nice yard in a scenic setting. While the hotel provided the equipment and food for breakfast , you were required to prepare your breakfast and clean up after yourself. Among the items available were fresh eggs, bread, fruit, cereal, coffee and milk.
- Great breakfast included! The staff were really lovely and helpful. The place felt calm and was clean. The location was great, I bit out of town so it was quieter. You can walk into town in an hour, I hitched pretty easily.
Beautiful place to relax in the nice garden
I liked that there was a separate femal dorm
- This is a beautiful hostel! It is a few miles outside of town but the setting is gorgeous. They have an all girls dorm which is nice and quite. The staff is great! They have an awesome breakfast with eggs, bread, and fruit, which is rare for a hostel!
- it’s very clean and the staff are very friendly
La Jungla Experience Hostel and Private Accommodations
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, La Jungla Experience Hostel and Private Accommodations offers accommodations in Alto Boquete, just 3.9 miles from Boquete. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Friendly and helpful owners, because it is a converted family house the atmosphere is “familiar”. A cat and two dogs can be stroked 😉 nice outside area and other areas to chill and different offers like movie nights. You can rent stuff for free if you want to hike.
- This place is simply one of the best hostels we’ve stayed at during a 6 months trip in central/south America. Greg is a thoughtful host and his house is a most welcoming place, ideal for backpackers looking for a quiet and homey retreat. Comfy beds, fantastic kitchen equipment, free laundry, and many more special attentions for travelers : we felt at home all the way, and wish we could have stayed longer (oh, and the do-it-yourself pizza night was really cool !). Thank you and congratulations for all your efforts !
- Everything a traveller could want can be found here, which attracts friendly travellers not party animals. There’s a huge kitchen & FREE (DIY) laundry! The 8 bed dorm has single beds not bunks!!! Downstairs the 3 x double bed dorm have a privacy curtain between them. This is the ideal place to stay when visiting the Boquete area. Don’t be put off by its location. The regular bus to/from David stops outside the front gate and it’s just a 60c bus or taxi ride to Boquete town. There’s no real need to stay in Boquete town so make the most of the countryside location.
- We really enjoyed everything. The vibe was relaxed, the kitchen very well equiped, nice garden where you can chill in the hammoks, double bed dorm was perfect for us two best friends. Greg and his wife were so helpful, you could ask them anything and they would arrange it for you.
- Is a great place very nice and feel like home my daughter and husband was very happy, very clean and the owner is ready to help
Top Hostels In Los Anastacios Chiriqui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Los Anastacios Chiriqui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Anastacios Chiriqui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Los Anastacios Chiriqui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!