6 Best Hostels To Stay In Llivia Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Llivia Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Llivia Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llivia Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llivia Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Llivia Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Llivia Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Llivia Catalonia:
Alberg Anna Maria Janer
The heated rooms at the Anna Maria Janer are bright and simply decorated.Light meals are on offer in the Alberg’s self-service dining room. Free Wi-Fi is available here and in the reception area.Set within the Pyrenees National Park, the area surrounding Llivia is ideal for hiking and cycling. The nearest ski resort is just 9.3 mi from the Alberg Anna Maria.
Esmorzar molt complert.
Habitacions confortables i calentes.
Aigua de la dutxa molt calenta.
Aparcament públic molt proper.
- La ubicación y la limpieza del albergue es muy buena!
- Baño muy amplio y limpio. Silencio y ambiente muy respetuoso. Encargada muy amable. Limpieza buenísima.
- Estaba todo muy limpio. Los colchones bastante cómodos. La cena estaba todo muy bueno y bien cocinado. En el desayuno había mucha variedad. Se puede aparcar gratis muy cerca en un descampado.
La amabilidad de Anna, la exquisita comida, excelente calidad-precio, habitaciones limpias y literas cómodas para descansar.
Muy céntrica ubicación. 100% recomendable.
- Esmorzar molt complert.
Xalet Refugi Pere Carné
Located in the Catalan Pyrenees, Xalet Refugi Pere Carné is surrounded by beautiful countryside. This property offers a wide range of outdoor activities during the summer and winter months.There are guides for hiking, canyoning, climbing and mountain biking. The property also has a bike workshop with storage and cleaning facilities. La Molina Bike Park, open during the summer, is 1.9 mi away. Guests receive discounts on ski passes at La Molina and Masella.Xalet Refugi Pere Carné has a restaurant serving traditional mountain food, which you can enjoy in the dining room with panoramic valley views. There is also a bar, TV room with a projector and a lounge with a fireplace.Refugi Pere Carné offers rooms and dormitories with central heating and a shared bathroom. Bed linen is included and towels are available at an extra cost.The property is 10 minutes’ walk from La Molina Train Station, which takes you to central Barcelona in 2.5 hours. Busses to La Molina’s ski slopes leave from a stop just outside.
- The place was absolutely nice, quite near to la Molina. The man who attended us was really kind, helping us in anything we needed. I really recommend this place
- Everything was perfect! From the ambience, to our room, to the super cosy lounge room, to the amazing dinner prepared by the owners themselve!
- Great for a short stay am sure rooms with ensuite were great but shared facilities were spotless. Host was excellent and very friendly thank you
- Friendly staff, very helpful and take time to get to know the guests
- Owners are super friendly ensuring a warm welcome & stay. Family atmosphere, great place to come with kids
The property offers single beds in mixed-sex dormitories. Each room has access to a shared bathroom.The hostel has a mini library and can provide information upon activities available in the zone. There is also a children’s playground.Masella Ski Resort is 4.3 mi from the property. Roc Blanc is 1.9 mi away and Puigcerda is within a 20-minute drive of the property. Barcelona Airport can be reached in 2 hours by car.
- Everything was perfect for me the place and the people.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, they exceeded expectations and were very helpful with making sure I caught my buses and train on time.
Is been a pleasure staying two night here, we’ve been welcomed really well and treat as part of a family!! Both day i had breakfast and dinner here, and is been a success both day!! Great food, great atmosphere, their kids let us found some candies outside the door in the morning of the 6th of january as the three kings supposed to arrive during the night with present!!!
- The property is basic, but has all you’ll need if passing through or a younger traveler. It’s a hostel with large and small rooms and shared ablutions.
- Ambiente montañero. Muy buena organización. Limpio. Superconfortable.
Pic de l’Àliga
The hostel offers shared and private rooms. It also offers several common areas such as a dining area which serves lunch and dinner, a cafeteria, a TV lounge, library and games room.In the area you will find many hiking routes, as well as adventure sports and ski slopes. Staff can offer information on routes and can also offer luggage storage.Both Girona and Barcelona can be reached in around 2 hours’ drive.
- The place is situated in the middle of the mighty mountains, and you can do excursions and hiking easily. The staff is super friendly, there’s games to play, dinner and lunch for a decent price, and overall worth of the price.
This is a hostel so it can’t compare to a hotel or apartment, but if you’re ok with that it’s great. My kids like sleeping in bunk beds; the dinner was good even though you have no choice of what to eat, what they make is good.
Despite the snow outside the rooms and hotel in general are very warm.
The food at the bar was ok – generous sizes.
I recommend you bring some hand soap and a small towel, and your own toilet roll too 😀 I also took a short length of clothes line to run between the bunk beds, so I could dry our clothes for the next day.
- Wonderful location for hiking. Great view. Friendly staff and good atmosphere. Lots of families with small and not so small children. Also good for groups and solo travelers. Breakfast and dinner are good. Also there would be little alternative in the mountains. No village around only one very touristic hotel 200m lower down the hill. Hostel is easy to reach by public transport. For experienced hikers would strongly recommend a day trip to refugi de vaca.
- Cheap dinner. Good location- maybe telecabin could run past 6pm (had to walk up hill after hike up puigmal – hard)
- Excellent location to start hikes from. Great views over the valley once you step outside. Good pricing on food and drink.
Alberg la Bruna
All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured in some rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play table tennis at this hostel, and the area is popular for skiing. Andorra la Vella is 16 mi from Alberg la Bruna, while Pas de la Casa is 12 mi from the property.
- Durante nuestra estancia los dueños del albergue estaban atentos en todo momento, la comida en el comedor variedad tanto para adultos como para niños. Nos han atendido intentado que nos sintiéramos como en casa entre familia. el paisaje era excelente, las instalaciones y la zona de juegos para los peques estaba cuidada y ofertaban diferentes espacios para las familias. Sin duda un sitio para recomendar. Pasamos allí la verbena de >San juan, y pudimos disfrutar de chocolatada, coca, hoguera y música. la verdad es que cuidan de los detalles lo máximo posible y es de agradecer.
Habitacions amples i còmodes, lavabo gran i net, espais comuns de l’alberg grans i agradables.
Tracte amable del personal, tenen bon i variat menjar.
- La atención al público de los responsables del albergue
- Instalaciones amplias, buenas vistas, personal muy agradable y comida muy correcta. Para ir con niños es genial.
- Albergue limpio y familiar, maravillosas vistas del Cadí. Muy bien ubicado
Alberg Roques Blanques
Private rooms at Alberg Roques Blanques come with bunk beds and offer access to shared bathroom facilities. The rooms are equipped with an adjustable bed sheet, pillow and pillowcase. More bed linen and blankets can be rented on site.The hostel features 2 dining rooms and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The property also has a elevator and is adapted for people with reduced mobility. Ski storage is available.You can walk to Ribes de Freser and take the rack railway to Vall de Núria’s Valley. Hiking can be practiced nearby.
- Great and very friendly staff. Great meals (excellent breakfast and dinner). Nice showers. Perfect location (5 minutes by car to the trainstation that leads to Vall de Nuria). Breakfast is normally served as 9:00h, but they made an exception for us as we wanted to leave early.
- The hostel was a great place to crash after walking in the mountains – clean, comfortable and with friendly staff and delicious home-cooked food!
- Friendly helpful staff. A very pleasant peaceful location – a bit out of town by a river and woods. We liked the walk over the railway bridge where we found the bunkers left over from WW2
- Extremely helpful staff, very accommodating. Was able to cater for 5 vegetarians at short notice! Food was great value for money, accommodation comfortable, room clean. Lovely, interesting building!
- No dupteu en visitar la cassa de colonies / alberg amb els vostres fills, gaudiran de unes noves sensacions. Als meus fills els hi ha agradat molt, habitacio confortatble, dutxes i lavabos nets. Esmorzar i apats bons i en quantitat. Personal amable i proper.
Top Hostels In Llivia Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Llivia Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Llivia Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Llivia Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!