6 Best Hostels To Stay In Lerones Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Lerones Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Lerones Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lerones Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lerones Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Lerones Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Lerones Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Lerones Cantabria:
Albergue La Cabaña
A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Skiing and cycling are among the activities that guests of Albergue La Cabaña can find nearby.Llanes is 19 miles from Albergue La Cabaña. Santander Airport is 45 miles away.
- Really clean. Handy for Fuente de and the town, and really friendly helpful staff.
Very comfortable bed.
Exactly what you expect of a mountain lodge.
- Basic breakfast with coffee, cereals and toast. Good sized en-suite bathroom. Decent price and all necessities included (top linen, towel, summer blanket).
- Great value hostel in a beautiful location. I arrived at a quiet time and was upgraded to a room with fantastic views and balcony from which to enjoy them. Potes is a 10 min walk away and there are lovely trails up into the hills. The staff were very friendly and helpful – recommended!
- La amabilidad, la información proporcionada,el desayuno, la ubicación
Albergue Turístico Valdebaró
The heated rooms feature wooden floors and mountain views. There are shared bathroom facilities. Bed Linen are provided.There are 2 communal lounges. The restaurant serves traditional cuisine. A local bus runs to the hostal twice a day.
- The two owners that took care of us during our stay were simply phenomenal. They took great care to make sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed to enjoy our stay in their beautiful albergue and surrounding area. The views are incredible and the common areas are very comfortable and great to kick up the sore feet after long days of hiking.
- La ubicación, el trato recibido y el alojamiento que es una casa preciosa
- La situación, vistas, entorno y el trato amable del dueño.
- Очень хорошее расположение и особенно приятная атмосфера в отеле. На первом этаже есть настоящий дровяной камин! Несмотря на прохладную погоду на улице, в комнате было довольно тепло, отопление было включено заранее. Чисто и уютно, очень рекомендую.
Albergue muy limpio, dueños encantadores y dispuestos a ayudar, instalaciones sencillas pero suficientes. Se puede catalogar como un alojamiento rural si no fuera porque las habitaciones son de literas.
Desayuno sencillo (tostadas, sobaos, galletas) pero rico y en cantidad.
Jardín y piscina para disfrutar en verano.
Muy cerca de Potes (5 km)
Albergue Turístico Briz
Each dorm at Albergue Turístico Briz has simple wooden furnishings and bunk beds. All dorms have heating and access to a shared bathroom. Towels can be rented at reception.You can make use of a shared lounge with a TV, board games and a fireplace. The gardens and terrace offer views of the surrounding mountains. There is also a barbecue here.The area is ideal for hiking and skiing, and the nearest slopes are approximately 1 hour’s drive away. Potes is 12 mi away, and the nearest beaches can be reached in an hour by car.
- Extremely friendly owner and family feeling. Lovely wood fire chimney which made my day when it was raining!
Exceptionally kind owners. Friendly and helpful. the whole place was exceptionally clean.
I dealt with the parents of the owner as she was not well on my arrival, and they were fantastic, so kind and helpful. totally recommend the hostel.
- really good place to stay and the owner is absolutely awesome
- Great place, clean, everything in excellent order and with an exceptional host.
- Very friendly family run albergue; Internet runs very well, very clean and excellent breakfast.
Albergue Peña Castil
The hostel has rooms with private bathroom and dormitories with a shared bathroom with a shower. Lockers, towels, and bed linen can be rented on site. The rooms offer beautiful mountain views.There is a lounge with a rustic fireplace and a TV. The property includes a bar where breakfast is served.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. The coastal town of Llanes and its beaches can be reached in around 1 hour by car.
- The location. It is very clean and would be great in summer sunshine.
- The building was immaculate and very clean with good hot showers. On 1 Jun there was a big fire and it was packed for a fell race and jolly The guardians coped admirably with a full house wanting early breakfast.
- We booked a twin room, which was comfortable and clean.
- Helpful staff, familiar atmosphere, place very clean, quiet and intimate rural location.
In the two weeks we traveled through Spain, this was our FAVORITE location. We honestly would have been quite happy staying in Sotres the entire trip. Although we (two married couples) slept in bunk beds, the beds were comfortable and sturdy, the blankets warm, and our private bathroom clean with plenty of hot water. The included breakfast was a wonderful bonus and a great opportunity to meet other travelers! At the end of a long day of hiking, you could grab a few beers (from the hostel!) and sit out on their patio, admiring the view.
10/10 would recommend staying here.
Each room at Curavacas is fitted with wooden flooring and comes with bunk beds and shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Hostel Curavacas you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Helpful staff at reception can provide more details.
- El Alojamiento es comodo, todo muy nuevo y de calidad, con servicio en las habitaciones, literas comodas y taquillas en las habitaciones
- El ambiente es estupendo. El personal es muy amable y además se come fenomenal!
- Las instalaciones son muy nuevas y están muy bien cuidadas. Y la gente que lleva el albergue es muy amable y nos trató fenomenal.
- Gente estupenda y muy atenta. Tuve una competición de montaña muy temprano y dejaron en el comedor todo el desayuno preparado. Cena muy rica y habitaciones limpias. Situado en un pueblo muy rural y bonito.
- Excelente relación calidad-precio. Personal muy amable y atento para darte una habitación solo para ti y tu familia si tienen disponibilidad. Cocina y Menú fabuloso y económico. Limpio y cómodo. Enclave palentino precioso.
Albergue Las Indianas
All rooms offer views of the mountain and come with heating. Bathrooms come with either a bathtub or a shower.At Las Indianas guests will find a restaurant serving traditional dishes. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including table tennis and trekking.Shops and restaurants can be found within 1.9 mi from las Indianas, in the center of Campoo de Suso. The property is a short walk from small rivers and waterfalls. Skiing is also popular as the Alto Campoo slopes are only 7.5 mi away from the property. Reinosa in the High Ebro Valley is 7 mi away. Santander Airport is a 1-hour drive away. Free public parking is possible on site.
- Amazing attention, great facilities and superb food. Great for children. Bunk beds were sufficient for our short stay.
- El albergue se encuentra en una zona idílica de Cantabria, muy próxima a la estación de esquí de Alto Campoo y entrada al calle de Saja. También muy próximo a Fontibre
- La atención y buen ambiente del lugar y sus empleados,los cuales siempre estaban atentos y siempre intentaban hacer que nuestra estancia fuera lo mejor posible. Además la comida era muy buena, pocas veces comimos tan bien como cuando comimos allí.
- La atención del personal excelente. Tanto Óscar, como Aurelio, el cocinero, se han portado de diez con nosotros. Nos han ayudado en todo momento incluso con cosas que exceden de lo normal ya que tuvimos un viaje un poco accidentado. La comida excelente y la estancia en general ídem. Muy cómodo y cumpliendo de sobra las expectativas.
El personal muy amable
muy recomendado para ir con familia
Top Hostels In Lerones Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Lerones Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Lerones Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Lerones Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!