6 Best Hostels To Stay In Latorre Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Latorre Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Latorre Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Latorre Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Latorre Aragon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Latorre Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Latorre Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Latorre Aragon:
Albergue El Condor
Guests can enjoy various activities including cycling and hiking.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 57 mi from Casa Paco, while Benasque is 53 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Casa Salinas
Some units feature views of the mountain or lake. Free WiFi is available at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including canoeing and hiking.Benasque is 29 mi from Albergue Casa Salinas, while Cerler is 29 mi from the property.
Cute and friendly donkeys!
Very nice house situated on the beautiful lake, surrounded by nature. Super nice and helpful host.
Absolutely wonderful place
- Beautiful, secluded, mysterious surroundings. Ruins to explore, lakes to swim in. Great dirt roads for motorbiking. Great hiking trails. Very friendly and personable staff to look after you. Felt like a stay at an old friend’s house rather than a hostel.
- Sitio perfecto para desconectar. Disfrutar de la naturaleza y darse un buen chapuzón en el embalse que está a tres minutos. Súper tranquilo. Belén y Miguel Ángel han sido unos excelentes anfitriones. Lugar ideal para familias también porque dejas que los niños entren en contacto con la naturaleza sin peligros. Rutas muy chulas desde el lugar. Vistas preciosas. Nos hubiera encantado quedarnos más días. De hecho que repetiremos¡¡¡
- Paisaje espectacular con pueblos abandonados los cuales son una auténtica reliquia. Respecto el albergue, está muy bien conservado con posibilidad de comer en el restaurante (15€ menú) o cocinar en una pequeña cocina en el exterior.
- Desde el matrimonio que lo lleva, a la tranquilidad del sitio, y la casa en perfecto estado. Todo genial
- Cute and friendly donkeys!
All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Huesca is 22 miles from Casa Jabonero, while Aínsa is 18 miles from the property.
- We had the room on the top floor. It was exactly as in the pictures, beautiful, lots of room and very new and clean.
Central location in Alquezar. Easy to walk anywhere. We had 2 nights and good weather; were able to go wherever we wanted.
Room was tidy, had en suite toilet and shower; beds very comfortable. We slept very well. Our stay included breakfast which consisted of fresh squeezed Orange juice, coffee or tea, toast, and a selection of muffins. Free, on site parking, too.
- Very pleasant manager, comfortable bed. Very clean. Quiet. Provided hot chocolate for breakfast on request.
- The village of Alquézar is a wonderful place to visit and Casa Jabonero is perfectly placed to allow exploration. The owners were very friendly and as helpful as possible given their lack of English and our lack of Spanish.
- The place was amazing, quality-price was excellent, I would really recommend this to anyone!
Albergue Las Almunias
The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Las Almunias, like cycling.Huesca is 19 miles from Albergue Las Almunias, while Torla is 26 miles from the property.
- The fresh veg from the owner’s garden, especially the tomatoes. Rural peacefull setting. Very friendly and helpfull. Excellent linguist. Clean, tidy with good en suite
- Good communication before the stay, warm and charming welcome, good quality and quantity of food for evening meal and breakfast, helpful hostel owner telephoned a taxi for us, excellent value for money.
- El trato de la dueña, es muy agradable , nos facilito información de rutas y sitios para visitar por la zona.
- L’accueil, le diner et petit déjeuner et la gentillesse et les conseils de la patronne sur les activités alentours.
- Trato muy amable y cercano, familiar y acogedor. Habitaciones grandes, con una sala de descanso amplia, muy bien situado para actividades de montaña.
Tantaka – Albergue Los Meleses
There is a garden area, a bar and a chill-out area. The kitchen offers a là carte menu with various healthy options.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike hire is available at this hostel and the area is popular for hiking. Aínsa is 18 mi from Tantaka – Albergue Los Meleses, while Boltaña is 19 mi away.
Fantastic place great experience lovely people. We had the set dinner great value for money and delicious Gorgeous dogs too.
Thank you for an amazing time.
- Ambiente super acogedor. Ada y Juanjo encantadores.
- La ubicación muy cerca de Alquezar, es ideal para ir caminando.
- Accueil agréable, Lieu très calme (du fait qu’on était seul) et bien situé (au centre de tout les lieux à visiter), petit déjeuné copieux avec du choix
- La tranquilidad y el trato recibido y también la comida
- Fantastic place great experience lovely people. We had the set dinner great value for money and delicious Gorgeous dogs too.
At the hostel, rooms are equipped with a patio. Selected rooms contain a kitchenette with a microwave. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at Crux Albergue will be able to enjoy activities in and around Adahuesca, like hiking.Huesca is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Aínsa is 20 miles away.
- It is an amazing place located in a beautiful village. Will stay there if ever again in the region.
- Really lovely people running this place, beautiful building and nice surrounding countryside.
Affordable place with very welcoming hosts.
Beds are very comfortable 🙂
Thank you 😀
- Great building. Nice and calm location. Very nice personnel.
El servicio, las instalaciones y el albergue en si estaba genial. Los servicios como el desayuno estaban muy bien y la terraza era muy buena.
Muy recomendable y muy cerca de Alquezar y la sierra de Guara
Top Hostels In Latorre Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Latorre Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Latorre Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Latorre Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!