6 Best Hostels To Stay In Las Quintanillas Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Quintanillas Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Las Quintanillas Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Quintanillas Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Quintanillas Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Las Quintanillas Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Las Quintanillas Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Las Quintanillas Castile And Leon:
Albergue de turismo superior “La Fábrica”
Each room at “La Fábrica”, has unique décor and includes heating and a wardrobe. The accommodations offers private rooms and dormitories. The bathrooms come with a shower.Featuring exposed stone walls and wooden beams, the restaurant offers local food for lunch and dinner.Guests have access to a shared lounge and tourist information is available upon request.A-231 Motorway is 1.2 mi from the hostel. The city of Burgos is 15 minutes’ drive away.
The bed was exceptionally comfy and the staff extremely helpful and very happy and couldn’t do enough for us.
We have stayed there before and it’s definitely our favorite place to stay when traveling from France to Andalusia Spain.
- Homie style settings, more like B&B. Good dinner.
- Great place to stay, friendly and helpful staff. Lovely location easily accessible. Fabulous room. Great value for money and a good bar restaurant downstairs. Recommend!!
- Great staff, really nice location, tasty 3-course-meal including sth to drink for an affordable price.
- Gorgeous! What a spectacular job converting an old stone mill into a beautiful inn. We loved the view from our room and the friendly bar downstairs. One of the nicest places we’ve stayed on the Camino de Santiago.
- The bed was exceptionally comfy and the staff extremely helpful and very happy and couldn’t do enough for us.
Hornillos Meeting Point (Pilgrim Hostel)
There is a shared kitchen at the property.Burgos is 11 mi from Hornillos Meeting Point, while Covarrubias is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 16 mi from the property.
- Dinner was amazing. Clean and comfortable facilities
- Welcoming and helpful staff. It was extremely clean. Good sized double room. Amazing paella for dinner. Good pilgrim hang out for all ages
Great little shaded outdoor area.
Good washing facilities.
- Nice clean and modern Albergue on the Camino. Staff were helpful and great evening meal.
- Cleanliness and facilities excellent for a Camino stop. Lovely garden and superb communal meal.
Rooms at Hostel Burgos are spacious and have simple, attractive décor with wooden flooring. Guests may watch TV in the shared common areas.There are 14 rooms with private bathroom and 11 rooms with access to shared bathrooms.The hostel restaurant serves a range of traditional, Spanish cuisine.Staff at the hostel’s tour desk can provide information on Burgos and its attractions. The city’s old town and gates are set 1,300 feet from the hostel, while Burgos Castle is a 15-minute walk away. The city’s bus station is just 150 feet from Hostel Burgos.
- Hostel location was great – adjacent to bus station and just across bridge from city centre. Room was spacious and bathroom functional. Staff were helpful although their check-in system was on go slow when we arrived. The hostel has a chill-out room which was stocked with books and games, but did not see anyone using it.
- Great location beside bus station and across the road from catherdal
- This hostel is very conveniently located; right above the main bus station and just off the Camino. It is only a short walk across the bridge to the old town, Cathedral and great restaurants. The price includes a top and bottom sheet. Towels are also available for 1.50€. The breakfast is basic in terms of offerings and quality. They do offer soy milk and a few gluten free products upon request. I have stayed at this hostel three times; twice last year and, more recently, just two days ago.
Great location directly next to the Burgos bus station, and walking distance from the cathedral and the Museum of Human Evolution.
Bathroom was very clean and never had to wait to use it despite being a large hostel.
Room was very tidy and comfortable, lockers were provided to keep belongings secure (in the dorm rooms). The common area made it easy to meet other travellers.
Fresh food market/supermarket next door was good. Free wifi throughout and was extremely fast.
- Good location for the price, nice rooms. 12 bed rooms are roomier than 6 bed ones.
Hostal Bar Ruiz
Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental and American options.Burgos is 6 miles from Hostal Bar Ruiz. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The facility was clean with spacious rooms, nice place to pass the night on a road trip or while doping the Camino
- Staff were helpful and attended to our needs. Dinner was prepared nicely and met our expectations
- It was on the Camino and gave us an easy start in the morning
- Staff were great. Always smiling. Best nights sleep in a week on the Camino.
- Oda temizdi fakat bar yeterince temzi degildi ve ingilizce problem olabilir…
De Sol A Sol
At the hostel, rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom and a shower, and some rooms come with a patio.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Guests at De Sol A Sol will be able to enjoy activities in and around Hornillos del Camino, like hiking.Burgos is 11 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 15 miles from De Sol A Sol.
The location was perfect, it’s located at the entrance of the village. Our host, Sam was super friendly he let us get on with unloading our stuff, relaxing before the formality of check in unlike other Albergues. We upgraded to single beds instead of bunks with shared bathroom for just a small cost. The place came with a garden to chill/ hang your laundries and also a pool to soak your tired body. Kitchen is very equipped with everything and there is a washing machine. The place is very clean and full of characters just like a family home. Ask Sam to tell you the story about the poster of “The Way” movie. 🙂
I’d like to thank Sam for the lovely stay and making us great breakfast and coffee in the morning. I left my Stonehenge bandana maybe ill get it back one day. Thank you so much Bonnie 🙂
- Very accommodating reception. Truly interested that you enjoyed your stay. Comfortable quiet sleep
- The facility was a very welcoming environment which felt like home! Our host was very attentive to our every need! The place was very clean and nice!!
- De Sol a Sol was a very comfortable place to rest our weary feet after a day of walking the Camino. Samuel was a friendly and ever-helpful host. Wish we could stay there again!
- The host (Samuel) was brilliant – ensuring that we “treated the place like home” – which we did. Great stay
- The location was perfect, it’s located at the entrance of the village. Our host, Sam was super friendly he let us get on with unloading our stuff, relaxing before the formality of check in unlike other Albergues. We upgraded to single beds instead of bunks with shared bathroom for just a small cost. The place came with a garden to chill/ hang your laundries and also a pool to soak your tired body. Kitchen is very equipped with everything and there is a washing machine. The place is very clean and full of characters just like a family home. Ask Sam to tell you the story about the poster of “The Way” movie. 🙂
Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.Museum of the Human Evolution is 1.6 miles from Hostal Torres, while Iglesia de San Gil is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 2.5 miles from the accommodation.
- Excellent hotel. Quiet, clean, stylish, good. It even has a lift! Value for money. Staff was very friendly. Parking was not too bad as well. Location is reasonable if you know how to pick up the bus to the centre. There are also some coffee shops nearby for breakfast. Recommended if you have a car.
- Very nice, clean and cosy room. The main lady is super lovely and friendly. Quite a quaint little place.
- Location was good for supermarket etc. It was a little way from the city centre. We had bikes so that was less of an issue.
- Great value for money. Bus stop and taxi stop straight across the road. 30 mins maximum to the town centre. Comfortable beds nice shower and adequate space. Very nice staff!
- Excellent for the price, very clean, and taking the bus 6 stops from the centre of town was not a hassle.
Top Hostels In Las Quintanillas Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Las Quintanillas Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Quintanillas Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Las Quintanillas Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!